Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,111 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

A Call For Southern Security Summit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Call For Southern Security Summit (682 Views)

Southwest Governors, Stakeholders Hold Security Summit In Ibadan (photos) / South-West Governors Invite Army, Police, OPC To Security Summit / South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Call For Southern Security Summit by Zetra7: 11:12pm On Apr 26, 2021
If the governors don't want to call for one then I will do my duty as a Southerner.

Am calling for a southern security summit, all the governors of the south and traditional rulers, leaders of Aniferefere, ohaneze and Niger Delta must be present to decide a way forward for the security of the south.

Niger state governor just confirmed that bandits have taken over a part of the state, Fulani herdsmen are marching in droves down south, their intention is first to provide for the cows but will fight for that survival , the issues of the sahel part of Africa is getting hotter by the day , expect militants and arms into the country.

The ordinary people of the North are moving in thousands daily to the south, despite their honest quest, they will one day fight to survive in the South.

We need a comprehensive defence plan in the South with short term, medium and long term emphasis..

For the sake of survival , the south must stand as one..
Re: A Call For Southern Security Summit by blamingthedevil: 11:16pm On Apr 26, 2021
No ...South East should face the calamity they brought on themselves... don't include South West.
Re: A Call For Southern Security Summit by Sirkingsnado: 11:17pm On Apr 26, 2021
Op Bleep u and security we nid our own country thats all
Re: A Call For Southern Security Summit by Zetra7: 11:20pm On Apr 26, 2021
blamingthedevil:
No ...South East should face the calamity they brought on themselves... don't include South West.

Seems you don't understand, there is a ticking bomb in the North and will spread to the south, the US intel has made it clear , by the end of this year , you will understand...

1 Like

Re: A Call For Southern Security Summit by Sirkingsnado: 11:20pm On Apr 26, 2021
blamingthedevil:

ur brodas hav no say again thy run go benin dnt wory hausa fulani wil soon tak lag
Re: A Call For Southern Security Summit by Zetra7: 11:20pm On Apr 26, 2021
Sirkingsnado:
Op Bleep u and security we nid our own country thats all

A joint security doesn't stop your own country, it's called strategic alliance..

2 Likes

Re: A Call For Southern Security Summit by Karlovych: 11:21pm On Apr 26, 2021
embarassed The green hydraulics should be left out, they will stab others in the back for the sake of their masters.

1 Like

Re: A Call For Southern Security Summit by Sirkingsnado: 11:26pm On Apr 26, 2021
Zetra7:

A joint security doesn't stop your own country, it's called strategic alliance..
ok
Re: A Call For Southern Security Summit by blamingthedevil: 11:29pm On Apr 26, 2021
[s]
MrMaestro:
he's an idiot. Let him continue to be sitting there.
[/s]
You are going for suspension....IPOB member
Re: A Call For Southern Security Summit by MrMaestro: 11:31pm On Apr 26, 2021
blamingthedevil:

You are going for suspension....IPOB member
IPOB member?!? Ha! I've heard it all at this point. My guy, I'm Yoruba Nation through and through. I couldn't care less about IPOB. But this development is clearly an issue for the entire south. The entire south should beware.
Re: A Call For Southern Security Summit by FatherOfJesus: 11:33pm On Apr 26, 2021
blamingthedevil:

Hmm, it will spill to southwest easily. Be wise

(1) (Reply)

Anambra 2021: Hon. Chukwuma Umeoji Gets The Endorsement Of Obi Of Onitsha / The security impasse,Ragin Signs Of Another Civil War And The Need To Avoid It - / Black Maria Roof Leaks As Rain Fell On Arrested Yoruba Nation Agitators.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.