Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,818 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Firefight Between Military And Unknown Gunmen At Ama Hausa, Douglas Road (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Firefight Between Military And Unknown Gunmen At Ama Hausa, Douglas Road (video) (1568 Views)

David Igbashal Missing: Naval Officer Ran Into Gunmen At Umuchi Ngbo, Enugu / Final Year Student Shot Dead By Gunmen At Oko Polytechnic. Graphic Photos / Prostitute Runs Mad In Owerri, Along Douglas Road, Strips Herself Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Firefight Between Military And Unknown Gunmen At Ama Hausa, Douglas Road (video) by Chukwute: 12:02am On Apr 27, 2021
Unknown gunmen attacked a military post at Ama Hausa Douglas Road Owerri. Serious firefight is reportedly ongoing.

Similarly, it is reported that Mbaise road and fire service are also under attack by unknown gun men.

Watch the video on Instagram; https://www.instagram.com/p/COJXnuknEs_/?igshid=uyjyol7d0or

Re: Firefight Between Military And Unknown Gunmen At Ama Hausa, Douglas Road (video) by MightyHand(m): 12:06am On Apr 27, 2021
Which way 9ja?
Re: Firefight Between Military And Unknown Gunmen At Ama Hausa, Douglas Road (video) by Jacobx007: 12:09am On Apr 27, 2021
NIGERIA IS NOW A KILLING FIELD
Re: Firefight Between Military And Unknown Gunmen At Ama Hausa, Douglas Road (video) by Tvibes001(m): 12:10am On Apr 27, 2021
AT THIS POINT, I DON'T THINK THAT NIGERIA WILL EVER KNOW PEACE AGAIN.

2 Likes

Re: Firefight Between Military And Unknown Gunmen At Ama Hausa, Douglas Road (video) by showafrica(m): 12:56am On Apr 27, 2021
I still wonder where the UGM dey come out from. Nobody dey see them until they start exchanging fire and they wan go, they will just disappear into the thin air. Army don suffer oo, fighting boko haram, iswap, bandits, hoodlums, unknown gun men, and still want to engage ipob, esn and oodua people. The country go just collapse

2 Likes

Re: Firefight Between Military And Unknown Gunmen At Ama Hausa, Douglas Road (video) by edochie12: 3:38am On Apr 27, 2021
The east is no longer a go area for army or police,gone are the days the army or police use to intimidate or brutalize people,the same gun the army has are also in the hands of the people,look at the soldiers and their casualties,never underestimate the power of the people,feel sorry for the next soldiers and police they will send to the east.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Firefight Between Military And Unknown Gunmen At Ama Hausa, Douglas Road (video) by Nobody: 4:00am On Apr 27, 2021
angry But why ? The British better talk to their citizen Nmandi Kanu. God would shame all the enemies of Nigeria.

What are we fighting over that we can't seat and talk, people would just make themselves pawn in others people's game.

I am just tired of reading all this sad news , I might just deactivate my account....
Re: Firefight Between Military And Unknown Gunmen At Ama Hausa, Douglas Road (video) by ken6488(m): 7:18am On Apr 27, 2021
uruba23:
angry But why ? The British better talk to their citizen Nmandi Kanu. God would shame all the enemies of Nigeria.

What are we fighting over that we can't seat and talk, people would just make themselves pawn in others people's game.

I am just tired of reading all this sad news , I might just deactivate my account....
how sure are we it is not Boko Haram

1 Like

Re: Firefight Between Military And Unknown Gunmen At Ama Hausa, Douglas Road (video) by kachimoore94: 7:19am On Apr 27, 2021
Hope have successfully succeeded to bringing war on the ever peace loving of my dear state, no one in imo is Happy with what is happening as long as you are peace loving imolite. Pray for Imo
Re: Firefight Between Military And Unknown Gunmen At Ama Hausa, Douglas Road (video) by 27Pushing30: 7:26am On Apr 27, 2021
uruba23:

Isn't it obvious he's a british agent?
Re: Firefight Between Military And Unknown Gunmen At Ama Hausa, Douglas Road (video) by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 27, 2021
Buhari should give order for the burning down of the entire Igboland

1 Like

Re: Firefight Between Military And Unknown Gunmen At Ama Hausa, Douglas Road (video) by jimi4us: 8:35am On Apr 27, 2021
Gettat the zoo army must fall

Re: Firefight Between Military And Unknown Gunmen At Ama Hausa, Douglas Road (video) by jimi4us: 8:37am On Apr 27, 2021
KingsleyWabote:
Buhari should give order for the burning down of the entire Igboland

Which of the Buhari? The dead one?

Re: Firefight Between Military And Unknown Gunmen At Ama Hausa, Douglas Road (video) by iLegendd(m): 8:48am On Apr 27, 2021
I'm not in support and I'm not against.

After all these terrors, I want a situation men on uniform will have some respect for civilians.

These uniform men don't have an iota of respect or regard to civilians except you're a politician.

I want a Nigeria where the men on uniform will be humble alongside civilians.
Re: Firefight Between Military And Unknown Gunmen At Ama Hausa, Douglas Road (video) by Praxis758: 3:34am On May 26, 2021
Why have South East leaders suddenly lose their voices?

Those self acclaimed leaders would stand before camera during a conference and be lambasting the FG for not giving their people appointment but won't open their mouth to condemn these terrorists called IPOB, ESN or UGM

(1) (Reply)

Video: Scene From The Ladipo Traders Vs Military Clash / I've BEEN Scammed / Man, 44, Arrested Over S*x With Girl, 16, Inside Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.