Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,543 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Delete All #ENDSARS Materials Or On Your Phones Now! Timely WARNING!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delete All #ENDSARS Materials Or On Your Phones Now! Timely WARNING!!! (2508 Views)

22 Soldiers Killed In Ambush In Delta State Community Graphics Warning. / Beware Pls! Boys Ain't Smiling Again. New style Of Stealing Phones Now. / All EndSARS Protesters Have Been Released - Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delete All #ENDSARS Materials Or On Your Phones Now! Timely WARNING!!! by abbeyfel: 5:41am On Apr 27, 2021
Everyone with anything that connects them to the #ENDSARS protest and the aftermath on their phones should as a matter of importance and urgency delete such things from their phones. The SARS officers that have been drafted back into the regular police are on an underground payback.

I had an almost brutal experience with some police attached to the Area P command of Lagos at Abesan gate bus stop yesterday. Though it was a case of a mistaken identity and been at the wrong place at the wrong time, still this men spared nothing in intimidating me to get info about who they were looking for if I wasn't. Obviously they failed cause I was born a soldier and them no reach. But thats not the point here.

What I noticed was that every suspect that was brought in was also alleged to be among the #ENDSARS protesters who don't want police again. They also said everyone is now into crimes because they think they have silenced the police. Now, they are out with a bang quietly.

The height of it is they stylishly collect your phone at the point of arrest or at the station and go through it if they can. Here is it. If they find any #ENDSARS materials, Omo your case na double wahala for deadi bodi...

I was mistaken for a Mary J dealer who happens to be a friend.

So be smart. Do the needful. A word is enough.....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Delete All #ENDSARS Materials Or On Your Phones Now! Timely WARNING!!! by Nobody: 5:56am On Apr 27, 2021
Op leave police alone.
Re: Delete All #ENDSARS Materials Or On Your Phones Now! Timely WARNING!!! by Nobody: 5:56am On Apr 27, 2021
Abesan gate policemen are not police officers. They are touts with uniforms. Let me tell you their secret. Trust me dem don over catch me. Tell the you will call your lawyer and then move away and place your phone to your ear. Don't call any lawyer. Call MTN or glo customer care. You will see how they wlll make peace very quickly.. this is because of the rubbish they do In their station. They don't want any external person. People wey arrest me because of orijin. Orijin in nylon oooo. Them fit arrest you because of pure water. Pay them no heed

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delete All #ENDSARS Materials Or On Your Phones Now! Timely WARNING!!! by Seniorwriter(m): 6:46am On Apr 27, 2021
NPF are rouges just like the present clueless ruling political sects.
@OP thanks for the info however kindly paste this info and engage on Twitter with the experience....

Deep Quote
Bad things continue when the good people keep mute or quite doing nothing about it.

@Seniorwriter

@Mods
@Lalasticlala
@SeunOsewa
@Domnique

This should be on FrontPage for a more perused discussion and submissions from NL members if it has been a reoccurring decimal.
Re: Delete All #ENDSARS Materials Or On Your Phones Now! Timely WARNING!!! by kingthreat(m): 7:38am On Apr 27, 2021
This guy is right. You dont want to have a case with police where they search your phone and see anything in support of endsars.
Also I read on Facebook where somebody said if you are in a public place in the East, avoid conversations about IPOB or Nigerian army. Whether you are in support or not shut tha Bleep up. Or simply say you pray for peace.
Re: Delete All #ENDSARS Materials Or On Your Phones Now! Timely WARNING!!! by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 27, 2021
I forever stand on my ground. 50million email list available with free email software at 15k only.
Re: Delete All #ENDSARS Materials Or On Your Phones Now! Timely WARNING!!! by Ohizfly(m): 9:45am On Apr 27, 2021
light my Kpoli

1 Like

Re: Delete All #ENDSARS Materials Or On Your Phones Now! Timely WARNING!!! by Khd95(m): 10:24am On Apr 27, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Abesan gate policemen are not police officers. They are touts with uniforms. Let me tell you their secret. Trust me dem don over catch me. Tell the you will call your lawyer and then move away and place your phone to your ear. Don't call any lawyer. Call MTN or glo customer care. You will see how they wlll make peace very quickly.. this is because of the rubbish they do In their station. They don't want any external person. People wey arrest me because of orijin. Orijin in nylon oooo. Them fit arrest you because of pure water. Pay them no heed
you mean sars will allow you to make phone call, albeit a lawyer,ahhhh naija go soon better be that oo cheesy

cos when these bastards hold u and collect your phones, if the retun it to you na for u to run transfer oo

1 Like

Re: Delete All #ENDSARS Materials Or On Your Phones Now! Timely WARNING!!! by abbeyfel: 9:59pm On Apr 27, 2021
supportnija:
Op leave police alone.
How are my holding the police? Did I in anyway say anything to incite violence or the likes? Abeg park well...
Re: Delete All #ENDSARS Materials Or On Your Phones Now! Timely WARNING!!! by drightguy(m): 10:06pm On May 05, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Abesan gate policemen are not police officers. They are touts with uniforms. Let me tell you their secret. Trust me dem don over catch me. Tell the you will call your lawyer and then move away and place your phone to your ear. Don't call any lawyer. Call MTN or glo customer care. You will see how they wlll make peace very quickly.. this is because of the rubbish they do In their station. They don't want any external person. [b]People wey arrest me because of orijin. Orijin in nylon oooo. [/b]Them fit arrest you because of pure water. Pay them no heed

Inside Life

(1) (Reply)

South West - Lagosshuts Baby ‘factory’, Woman, 84, Arrested For Selling Babies / Could They Be 419ers Or They Actually Had One Million Dollars In The Trunk? / More Photos Of Items Destroyed As Angry Mob Invades Shoprite, Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.