Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,884 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Where Is The Super Cop Abba Kyari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is The Super Cop Abba Kyari (2485 Views)

New Photos Of Super Cop, Abba Kyari, Cause A Stir / Abba Kyari: We've Been Vindicated - Southeast Youths On Arrest Of Super Cop / Abba Kyari: PSC Insists On Outright Dismissal, Prosecution Of Super Cop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Super Cop Abba Kyari by Nobody: 5:45am On Apr 27, 2021
The overhyped officer has been quiet in the face of all the banditry and kidnappings.

6 Likes

Re: Where Is The Super Cop Abba Kyari by PrinceOfLagos: 5:48am On Apr 27, 2021
Super cop my ass

20 Likes

Re: Where Is The Super Cop Abba Kyari by helinues: 5:49am On Apr 27, 2021
grin

You people shouldn't let this chest beating turn your region into something you never pray or wish for..
Re: Where Is The Super Cop Abba Kyari by Nobody: 5:51am On Apr 27, 2021
Lagbaja88:
The overhyped officer has been quiet in the face of all the banditry and kidnappings.
His informants are busy. Without information he is nothing
Re: Where Is The Super Cop Abba Kyari by helinues: 5:52am On Apr 27, 2021
687seven:
[s][/s]

Are you tired of adding your rubbish message to the cancellation?

Don't tell me you are already tired..... grin cheesy

Re: Where Is The Super Cop Abba Kyari by Idiko1: 5:57am On Apr 27, 2021
helinues:
grin

You people shouldn't let this chest beating turn your region into something you never pray or wish for..

Are you a learner? The region has gone through war of attrition before now.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Super Cop Abba Kyari by Madmohamed1: 6:00am On Apr 27, 2021
Lagbaja88:
the last time he engage ESN in gun battle the billet missed his eyes he sur dead pas him by so he take back site

14 Likes

Re: Where Is The Super Cop Abba Kyari by helinues: 6:01am On Apr 27, 2021
Idiko1:

Are you a learner? The region has gone through war of attrition before now.

That's the mistake some of you people are making.. Those who experienced the war who are still alive can never wish and pray for another to start.

Secondly, this rag tags ESN don't even have ordinary operational vehicle not talk of weapons that will last for 1 month should full scale war happened ( God forbid bad thing)

3rdly, SE don't have the land mass for hide and seek game of ESN..

This is not a war, infact, it can't be regarded as a fight but decimation
Re: Where Is The Super Cop Abba Kyari by xpressionx(m): 6:49am On Apr 27, 2021
helinues:

That's the mistake some of you people are making.. Those who experienced the war who are still alive can never wish and pray for another to start.

Secondly, this rag tags ESN don't even have ordinary operational vehicle not talk of weapons that will last for 1 month should full scale war happened ( God forbid bad thing)

Must you always be biased?
This is not a SE/SW/SS thing.
There is high level insecurity everywhere,raping kidnapping,destruction of lifestyle and properties while the government looks the other way.
Some people rose up and said enough is enough,if the government can't protect us,we will protect ourselves and you are here sounding childish.

Someone said Helinues is an acronym for Hell news....that means you are an ambassador for bad news.

N.B- I don't reply comments good or bad.

10 Likes

Re: Where Is The Super Cop Abba Kyari by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:50am On Apr 27, 2021
He has gone to Somalia undecided

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Super Cop Abba Kyari by FarahAideed: 6:50am On Apr 27, 2021
He actually led the taskforce that killed IPOB strongman last week
Re: Where Is The Super Cop Abba Kyari by helinues: 6:52am On Apr 27, 2021
xpressionx:

Must you always be biased?
This is not a SE/SW/SS thing.
There is high level insecurity everywhere,raping kidnapping,destruction of lifestyle and properties while the government looks the other way.
Some people rose up and said enough is enough,if the government can't protect us,we will protect ourselves and you are here sounding childish.

Someone said Helinues is an acronym for Hell news....that means you are an ambassador for bad news.

N.B- I don't reply comments good or bad.

Whether you reply or not shouldn't be my worries but I bet you will read this.

So Government are the one killing security officers across SE region..

Continue to dey swallow una own lies.. sogbo
Re: Where Is The Super Cop Abba Kyari by jimi4us: 7:04am On Apr 27, 2021
Lagbaja88:

That fraudster is useless

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Super Cop Abba Kyari by DaveDave001: 7:07am On Apr 27, 2021
Go and look up the meaning of guerilla warfare
helinues:
grin

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Super Cop Abba Kyari by helinues: 7:09am On Apr 27, 2021
DaveDave001:
Go and look up the meaning of guerilla warfare

With which land mass or you don't understand the meaning of the same guerilla warfare?
Re: Where Is The Super Cop Abba Kyari by Princesaha: 7:23am On Apr 27, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:
He has gone to Somalia undecided
Longest time Pretty. How are you doing? You hardly log into Nairaland these days.
Re: Where Is The Super Cop Abba Kyari by Idiko1: 7:24am On Apr 27, 2021
helinues:

I shall bet my last cent you were not in the war and do not know anybody who participated in the aforementioned war and did not want a second round. It is a mere overreach to deliberate on issue you know nothing about. War is simply inevitable. What pattern of stream of thought that generated the crap in red? For you information, ESN is more militarily alive than Biafran army in 1967. The war on ESN is war against every Igbo person. It is safe to say you have not seen a parade ground in your sorry life going by your third suggestion. ESN does not roam around SE in any uniform. No army survives the type of warfare being currently uncovered in SE.
Re: Where Is The Super Cop Abba Kyari by Trimjos: 7:42am On Apr 27, 2021
helinues:

[s]That's the mistake some of you people are making.. Those who experienced the war who are still alive can never wish and pray for another to start.

This is not a war, infact, it can't be regarded as a fight but decimation[/s]

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Super Cop Abba Kyari by Oharina(m): 7:54am On Apr 27, 2021
Quota-system super cop... Rubbish and President Buhari
Re: Where Is The Super Cop Abba Kyari by TheEnygma(m): 7:56am On Apr 27, 2021
Isn't Abba kyari dead? ?
Or is there another one I don't know about?
Re: Where Is The Super Cop Abba Kyari by TheEnygma(m): 8:02am On Apr 27, 2021
helinues:

I know you're just doing the job you were paid to do but sometimes if you don't have anything reasonable to Simply keep quiet and stop displaying your mediocrity to the world... Even your useless colleague vultureBBQgrills has reduced the amount of zombiesm he displays.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Super Cop Abba Kyari by helinues: 8:03am On Apr 27, 2021
TheEnygma:

I know you're just doing the job you were paid to do but sometimes if you don't have anything reasonable to Simply keep quiet and stop displaying your mediocrity to the world... Even your useless colleague vultureBBQgrills has reduced the amount of zombiesm he displays.

You could have disputed what I wrote without attacking my personality
Re: Where Is The Super Cop Abba Kyari by Dymaco(m): 8:13am On Apr 27, 2021
helinues:

The earlier you realize that one Nigeria is dead and buried with nepotism started by buhari. The north hate the east more than ever and east hates the north too
Re: Where Is The Super Cop Abba Kyari by 2elliot: 8:20am On Apr 27, 2021
helinues:

We will never go to war and come back one nigerian. your darling bubu knows.
Re: Where Is The Super Cop Abba Kyari by TheEnygma(m): 8:37am On Apr 27, 2021
helinues:

I never attacked you personality (whatever you mean by that) but stating the obvious that trying to defend what is obviously wrong makes you look foolish.
Re: Where Is The Super Cop Abba Kyari by helinues: 8:39am On Apr 27, 2021
TheEnygma:

I never attacked you personality (whatever you mean by that) but stating the obvious that trying to defend what is obviously wrong makes you look foolish.

Even your useless colleague vultureBBQgrills has reduced the amount of zombiesm he displays

Btw you are yet to dispute what I wrote above....
Re: Where Is The Super Cop Abba Kyari by careytommy37(m): 8:47am On Apr 27, 2021
YOLO grin
Re: Where Is The Super Cop Abba Kyari by Tremple8v: 8:50am On Apr 27, 2021
Guy don cash out , he dey Atlanta Ga , dey relax .
Re: Where Is The Super Cop Abba Kyari by iammo(m): 9:08am On Apr 27, 2021
Lagbaja88:

Former IGP Adamu already bisbanded IGRT headed by Kyari and he has been posted to a regular division

(1) (2) (Reply)

With The New Electoral Law Tinubu Has Lose The Election / The Mad Man Peter Obi Got An Advice From Finally Surfaces / Ikwerre Vs Yoruba Reactiom After The Civil War.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.