Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Kalu: New Service Chiefs Need 6 Months To Understand Nigeria’s Security System - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kalu: New Service Chiefs Need 6 Months To Understand Nigeria’s Security System (17121 Views)

President Buhari Replaces Buratai, Others. Appoints New Service Chiefs / Breaking: Journalists, Photographers Struggle For Orji Kalu’s New Photos / See Orji Kalu’s New Look After Undergoing Surgery In Germany (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kalu: New Service Chiefs Need 6 Months To Understand Nigeria’s Security System by nwakibie3(m): 7:36am On Apr 27, 2021
Just watch out, he will deny this statement before the end of today. His exact words will be "I was quoted out of context" grin
Re: Kalu: New Service Chiefs Need 6 Months To Understand Nigeria’s Security System by tunary(m): 7:37am On Apr 27, 2021
royal231:
Because dem import them from Sudan abi na wetin u dey mean
Politicians see Nigerians as fools that's why them they give them anyhow excuses. Imagine a government saying forging certificate is worse than being a supporter of terrorist.

People way vote for this government cause am sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kalu: New Service Chiefs Need 6 Months To Understand Nigeria’s Security System by ogbonti: 7:38am On Apr 27, 2021
FarahAideed:
This is how we stoke and endorse mediocrity in Nigeria ...How can people who have been in the military for almost 30 years still need 6 months to understand the security structure of the country ....Kalu is sounding like the men where downloaded from pluto

Kalu sincerely thinks Nigerians are very stupid!

1 Like

Re: Kalu: New Service Chiefs Need 6 Months To Understand Nigeria’s Security System by EgunMogaji2: 7:38am On Apr 27, 2021
Re: Kalu: New Service Chiefs Need 6 Months To Understand Nigeria’s Security System by EteBabaagba222(m): 7:39am On Apr 27, 2021
Re: Kalu: New Service Chiefs Need 6 Months To Understand Nigeria’s Security System by goaldynboy: 7:40am On Apr 27, 2021
What kind of stupid and dumb talk is this?
They need 6months because they just brought them from the moon?
Have they not been part and parcel of the military?!
Just say that lifeless just appointed incompetent dunces!
Re: Kalu: New Service Chiefs Need 6 Months To Understand Nigeria’s Security System by ogbonti: 7:43am On Apr 27, 2021
riczy:
Have they not been part of d system? They were jux only promoted. Stop giving excuses for failing!

I honestly believe the Service Chiefs do not even know where the Defense Armory is. Their hands are tied and they seem to have marching orders to just eat their own share of the national cake and keep quiet or be booted out. If Nigerians can’t read in between the lines to know that the problem is in Aso Rock, then we do not deserve to get a solution!

1 Like

Re: Kalu: New Service Chiefs Need 6 Months To Understand Nigeria’s Security System by unscripted(m): 7:44am On Apr 27, 2021
post=101158931:

Let us reply you with one of your post.

@thirtytwopages,youshouldbemorematurethanthisyouknow?
We are not mad, just surprised.
Be good.
Again,

what exactly am i to comprehend? , that there is no succession plan in an organisation like the Nigerian military? .. that we have to start strategising afresh in the middle of a war because we changed the service chiefs? ,, are you all sensible at all ?
What sham of a government are you defending .. if the leader changes in your business will you chose a successor that will take 6 month to start delivering quality service? .. I think I assumed you had sense before...
Re: Kalu: New Service Chiefs Need 6 Months To Understand Nigeria’s Security System by ayenale1(m): 7:44am On Apr 27, 2021
This one worse pass tiefnubu 50m youths recruitment...
Re: Kalu: New Service Chiefs Need 6 Months To Understand Nigeria’s Security System by deavicky(m): 7:53am On Apr 27, 2021
If that is how it works, why not attach the incoming chief to the out going one for 6 months for him to understand it before installing him.
This country is a joke if what this man is said is correct, it means the security system of the country will have to suffer for six months before anything tangible can be done in this fragile country.
Re: Kalu: New Service Chiefs Need 6 Months To Understand Nigeria’s Security System by Berylpharm(m): 7:58am On Apr 27, 2021
definitely this man will ruin Nigeria TOTALLY if elected as President.....#nothingtooffer
Re: Kalu: New Service Chiefs Need 6 Months To Understand Nigeria’s Security System by maxzzo1(m): 8:00am On Apr 27, 2021
Big lie was he imported? Is he a foreign ? Did he just enter the system ? NO .....
See APC party leader tomorrow him go contest for President no sense.....like d present govt
Re: Kalu: New Service Chiefs Need 6 Months To Understand Nigeria’s Security System by johnnychuks(m): 8:02am On Apr 27, 2021
are you telling us that they are new recruitment to Nigeria army? or where are you speaking from.
Re: Kalu: New Service Chiefs Need 6 Months To Understand Nigeria’s Security System by Dchair2: 8:05am On Apr 27, 2021
royal231:
Don't mind the confused man, trying to sound politically correct, yet fumbling with facts and history
Re: Kalu: New Service Chiefs Need 6 Months To Understand Nigeria’s Security System by winner37(m): 8:07am On Apr 27, 2021
No problem while they are still waiting for sir month to understand the Nigeria security system soldiers are dieing , killing is rampant in all Conners of the country ..

what kind of security system is he talking about , was the service chief not in military before they step in as a service Chief .

He speaks as an idiotism.
Re: Kalu: New Service Chiefs Need 6 Months To Understand Nigeria’s Security System by WinterMinter(m): 8:09am On Apr 27, 2021
This is what you get when a tyrant decide to open his mouth,sometimes I wonder why do people who their brain operates in the analog system tends to lead people with digital modern brain.
Such people should be curbed and eradicated from the system so as not to infect others with their disease
If this is the igbo candidate for president, I'm sorry but igbo has failed themselves
Re: Kalu: New Service Chiefs Need 6 Months To Understand Nigeria’s Security System by Babaken(m): 8:11am On Apr 27, 2021
Another criminal on the loose so all these years he was in exile
Re: Kalu: New Service Chiefs Need 6 Months To Understand Nigeria’s Security System by Trustedpronet: 8:12am On Apr 27, 2021
He is very right...they need SIX Months to learn how the money roles. Perhaps some are not getting their shares as arranged.
Re: Kalu: New Service Chiefs Need 6 Months To Understand Nigeria’s Security System by Awoo88: 8:14am On Apr 27, 2021
These people talk like this because of the number of idiots without brain. Has any sane noticed how people defend buhari and his government sounds like person whose brains are on loan? People who have been fighting insurgents over 6 years as comamdants need six to understand what?? make air crash kill all this people for us
Re: Kalu: New Service Chiefs Need 6 Months To Understand Nigeria’s Security System by gbengaeed(m): 8:17am On Apr 27, 2021
he is telling you what is happening in Nigeria civil service, if people are not in charge they disconnect themselves totally from whatever their boss is doing. they will only come in when they want to make money off the situation or when they want to sabotage the situation. and when you now put them in charge they find it difficult to perform because they weren't following the situation when someone else was in charge. that is Nigerian for you
Re: Kalu: New Service Chiefs Need 6 Months To Understand Nigeria’s Security System by crafteck(m): 8:18am On Apr 27, 2021
Nigeria doesn't have 6 weeks
Re: Kalu: New Service Chiefs Need 6 Months To Understand Nigeria’s Security System by Sammyblaq(m): 8:18am On Apr 27, 2021
Ojai wukwa idiot o...

Nye fa 2years.
Re: Kalu: New Service Chiefs Need 6 Months To Understand Nigeria’s Security System by mudiana(m): 8:19am On Apr 27, 2021
royal231:
exactly wat I wanted to ask. Nigeria taya me I swear. God no see better place for me to land, him come chose Nigeria for me. This is so unfair. This is injustice. Since birth naim em don dey violate my human rights.
Re: Kalu: New Service Chiefs Need 6 Months To Understand Nigeria’s Security System by tlarge1612: 8:21am On Apr 27, 2021
Which system have they been serving for the past decades.You guys should stop fighting with common sense
Re: Kalu: New Service Chiefs Need 6 Months To Understand Nigeria’s Security System by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 27, 2021
royal231:

I no just understand

Shey them no be military officers before

I don't understand this country o
Re: Kalu: New Service Chiefs Need 6 Months To Understand Nigeria’s Security System by Otuegbe: 8:24am On Apr 27, 2021
kirikiri mentality
Re: Kalu: New Service Chiefs Need 6 Months To Understand Nigeria’s Security System by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:24am On Apr 27, 2021
Look at d trash coming from someone who one day want to rule Nigeria. A senator from the east!
Tufia!!
Re: Kalu: New Service Chiefs Need 6 Months To Understand Nigeria’s Security System by seeker121(m): 8:26am On Apr 27, 2021
Nigeria is doomed with this type of leaders.
Re: Kalu: New Service Chiefs Need 6 Months To Understand Nigeria’s Security System by Heavensent01(m): 8:30am On Apr 27, 2021
if anyone abuse the president, I will sack him

Let the govt dialogue with BHT to save 1.3trn

it will take new service chiefs 6months to understand the security of this country

Igbo 2023
Re: Kalu: New Service Chiefs Need 6 Months To Understand Nigeria’s Security System by hibeebeeking: 8:33am On Apr 27, 2021
And they are collecting salary. Are they from the moon? You must be joking.
Re: Kalu: New Service Chiefs Need 6 Months To Understand Nigeria’s Security System by Ibrahimkogi1010: 8:33am On Apr 27, 2021
royal231:
abeg I know fit laugh I never eat ��
Re: Kalu: New Service Chiefs Need 6 Months To Understand Nigeria’s Security System by ofiko123(m): 8:34am On Apr 27, 2021
Let them take their time, we are not in a hurry..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike: My Grouse With Saraki, Tambuwal, Other Northern PDP Presidential Aspirants / US Senator Seeks Peace Meeting With Nigerians Over 419 Comments / South-east APC Leaders Beg Buhari To Support Igbo Presidency In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.