Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,556 members, 7,843,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Imo Crisis: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls – Father Mbaka Mbaka Has Disc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Crisis: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls – Father Mbaka Mbaka Has Disc (344 Views)

Imo Crisis: PDP NWC Annuls Purported Suspension Of LG Chairmen / Since Hope Uzodimma Became Governor, He Doesn't Answer My Calls - Father Mbaka. / Court Affirms Hope Uzodinma As Imo APC Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo Crisis: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls – Father Mbaka Mbaka Has Disc by Emergingnation(m): 7:13am On Apr 27, 2021
Imo Crisis: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls – Father Mbaka
Mbaka has disclosed that since Uzodinma assumed power, he has not answered his phone calls.

Catholic Priest and Spiritual Director of Adoration Ministry, Enugu, Rev. Fr Ejike Mbaka, has accused Imo Governor Hope Uzodinma of shunning him.

In his 2020 New Year message, the cleric had said Uzodimma of the All Progressives Congress (APC), a former senator, would be sworn in as governor.

"Despite all that would happen this 2020, there is hope. In Imo State, there is hope. Hope, hope, hope … hope in Imo State!

"Imo people have suffered (but) God is raising a new hope that would be an agent of salvation for them," he said.

Emeka Ihedioha of the People's Democratic Party (PDP) was the incumbent when Mbaka gave the prediction. Imo elders in the party dismissed the prophecy.

Weeks after, the Supreme Court, in a unanimous decision, ordered the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to issue Uzodinma a certificate of return (CoR).

Justice Kudirat Kekere-Ekun, who read the judgement, stated that the APC candidate won because he polled the majority of the lawful votes cast at the election.

Mbaka has disclosed that since Uzodinma assumed power, he has not answered his phone calls.

The clergyman also told the people that the governor was also yet to return to the church to show appreciation.

"It's not that I'm asking for money; it's that I should advise him for good governance," Mbaka said in a report by DailyPost.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/04/27/imo-crisis-hope-uzodinma-no-longer-picks-my-calls-%E2%80%93-father-mbaka

Re: Imo Crisis: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls – Father Mbaka Mbaka Has Disc by PrinceOfLagos: 7:14am On Apr 27, 2021
Oga park well jor
Re: Imo Crisis: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls – Father Mbaka Mbaka Has Disc by agboifeanyi242(m): 7:17am On Apr 27, 2021
Re: Imo Crisis: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls – Father Mbaka Mbaka Has Disc by Charmingrascal(m): 7:19am On Apr 27, 2021
He should pick your calls because you are the IG or COAS
Re: Imo Crisis: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls – Father Mbaka Mbaka Has Disc by Racoon(m): 7:39am On Apr 27, 2021
Buhari is not picking your call.Uzodinma is also no longer picking your call.Ejike Mbaka are you God? What is wrong with you?

After polluting your calling by shamelessly rolling in the Nigerian political mud water you ought to have some shame.I just wondered why Bishop Onaga never derobed this political charlatan in cassock.

(1) (Reply)

Anambra 2021: Hon. Chukwuma Umeoji Gets The Endorsement Of Obi Of Onitsha / What A Shame! / Troops Nab Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers In Yobe – Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.