Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,060 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

BBC Igbo Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / BBC Igbo Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures) (31115 Views)

Anambra International Airport: Nigerian Bar Association Storm Site: Pictures / Musa Nuhu Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures & Video) / Allen Onyema Visits Anambra Cargo Internation Airport Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBC Igbo Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures) by Duru009(m): 4:01pm On Apr 27, 2021
How do I watch BBC igbo .......
Re: BBC Igbo Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures) by angelfallz(m): 4:04pm On Apr 27, 2021
Okay, you brought up hold up as a reason for Anambra having it own airport. It is a good reason. But you forget Enugu has an airport too. At least no hold on that side.

Now if hold is the problem for Delta airport, wouldn't the second Niger bridge that is being built address that issue?

ArewaNightmare:
Anambra needs it more than that Asaba u mentioned , it helps for booming and easy business and not this asaba airport wey hold up go hold you until u miss ur flight
Re: BBC Igbo Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:11pm On Apr 27, 2021
Bettykeys:

grin

Because of uncompleted structure called Airport ?

When we already have the best international Airport in West Africa countries

That's how you people were cerebrating the first Overhead bridge in Anambra as an achievement when ordinary Abeokuta can boost of over 15 head bridge

Mediocrity

If you are not silly, you surpose know that that first Overhead bridge in Onitsha was built after the civil war, Otondo with empty brain do your know how many flyover bridges across Anambra state, you sit in your backward state and be throwing jab, anu your state Ogun celebrate audio IGR while Anambra are building mega projects with their IGR, you no dey shame your useless governor the other day was begging Indonesia to come and finance Airport project in Ogun grin grin
Re: BBC Igbo Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures) by writeprof(m): 4:14pm On Apr 27, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Fact check: All the iron and other materials used in building this airport was manufactured in Aba and not imported and you wonder why we need Biafra.

Truly? That's good news.
Re: BBC Igbo Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures) by EndBuhariNow(m): 4:16pm On Apr 27, 2021
The termic is very ugly like buhari... why not construct something different instead of this big warehouse.. anyway Anambra Anak
Re: BBC Igbo Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures) by EndBuhariNow(m): 4:16pm On Apr 27, 2021
The termic is very ugly like buhari... why not construct something different instead of this big warehouse.. anyway Anambra Amaka
The termic is very ugly like buhari... why not construct something different and modern instead of this big warehouse.. anyway Anambra Amaka
Re: BBC Igbo Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures) by Heavensent01(m): 4:29pm On Apr 27, 2021
Sylraph1:
Hmm
irrespective of all his shortcomings,willie is doing well in the aviation sector.
Jisike Odogwu Nwanna

many of you should be in the zoo because you reason backward like Monkey

uncivilized ediot
Re: BBC Igbo Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures) by AllenSpencer: 4:31pm On Apr 27, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Fact check: All the iron and other materials used in building this airport was manufactured in Aba and not imported and you wonder why we need Biafra.

LIES

BIG LIE!

1 Like

Re: BBC Igbo Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures) by GeneralPula: 4:31pm On Apr 27, 2021
Bkayyy:

This Abeokuta or another one? grin
Were you expecting Oscars award for this lies?

What is wrong with the image ?
Re: BBC Igbo Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures) by Ikukuudo: 4:38pm On Apr 27, 2021
Ihe di mma na anya bu nwanne.

Ozi ekelem diri governor Obiano. Ona eme ofuma.

1 Like

Re: BBC Igbo Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures) by actrinity(m): 4:43pm On Apr 27, 2021
[quote author=ANSMEDIA post=101162332][/quote]since Lagos is 3.9km, why can't they make Anambra 4km, Instead of this 3.7km they made it, thereby making it a second to Lagos in term of runaway?
whereas they can actually make it first. I don't settle for less. I believe in the philosophy that says... what Worth doing at all, Worth doing well.
Re: BBC Igbo Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures) by maxiuc(m): 4:47pm On Apr 27, 2021
iammo:
Peter Obi can never match Obianos achievement
if Peter Obi embezzled money where do you think obiano will see Money to build Anambra

Peter Obi left Anambra with no debts

Have you heard about obiano complaining about how Peter obi left an empty treasury for him No he dare not say it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBC Igbo Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures) by actrinity(m): 4:53pm On Apr 27, 2021
OdumegwuOjukwu:

Why couldn't they add extra 3k to beat the record? Operational challenge?
Kudos to Anambra State. Nice one.
I wonder oooo. My thought exactly.
Re: BBC Igbo Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures) by biosystech: 4:56pm On Apr 27, 2021
Please, once completed, the next administration should focus on linking the state via rail (Onitsha - Nnewi - Awka - Amichi - Aguata - Igbo Ụkwụ - Airport - Umuleri) and terminate at the state boundary for Enugu/Imo/Delta/Ebonyi/Abia to take off from there. Also, water transportation for easy access to riverine areas. At least, this should motivate others in the SE to link the region by rail.

It is possible to achieve this. We do not need much trailers on the road again.
Re: BBC Igbo Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures) by Durklil: 5:11pm On Apr 27, 2021
Ok
Re: BBC Igbo Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures) by Playermayweda(m): 5:13pm On Apr 27, 2021
IGBOs I hail thee grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBC Igbo Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures) by Kennydoc(m): 5:16pm On Apr 27, 2021
OdumegwuOjukwu:

Why couldn't they add extra 3k to beat the record? Operational challenge?

Kudos to Anambra State. Nice one.

I tire for dem o. Extra 300m would have made it the longest. I'm sure there must be a reason why they didn't just make it 4km.
Re: BBC Igbo Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures) by Aketi2: 5:21pm On Apr 27, 2021
ArewaNightmare:
as an international Airport olodo

Why will they not approve it for international flight? What is the usefulness of a cargo airport without allowing international flight.

Yet, the terrorist are building airports everywhere in North. I blame the lilly-livered Otuoke man that drove Stella because of car not worth more than 300M. It is now clear that they made the simpleton to sack her because they saw that was doing something that has economic value for the SE.

One Fulani politician is way smarter than all the politicians of the SE put together, with the exception of Senator Abaribe and maybe Ike Ekweremadu.
Re: BBC Igbo Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures) by Bogus001: 5:24pm On Apr 27, 2021
Anambra airport is 3.7km with 1km racer on both side of the airport making it 5.7km the longest runway in africa..

Kennydoc:

I tire for dem o. Extra 300m would have made it the longest. I'm sure there must be a reason why they didn't just make it 4km.
Re: BBC Igbo Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures) by Nickymezor(f): 5:33pm On Apr 27, 2021
cool
Re: BBC Igbo Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures) by owukpa(m): 6:00pm On Apr 27, 2021
Re: BBC Igbo Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures) by KingOdart(m): 6:00pm On Apr 27, 2021
Bkayyy:

This Abeokuta or another one? grin
Were you expecting Oscars award for this lies?

We are talking about this Abeokuta

Every state have their beautiful and ugly side

I can show you slummy Anambra if you want it angry

Re: BBC Igbo Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures) by Godswrath(m): 6:08pm On Apr 27, 2021
Kudos to Mr Obiano, if the federal government rejects the East, Easterners can't reject themselves.
Owerri airport was built by collective efforts of the Easterners after the war.
When completed, this airport can create thousands of job.

1 Like

Re: BBC Igbo Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures) by Rocksvibes234: 6:51pm On Apr 27, 2021
They actually want to construct 4km runway but NCAA refused and told them to construct 3.7km so they built 3.7km runway with extra 1km Safe zone on each end of the runway making it 5.7

Kennydoc:

Re: BBC Igbo Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures) by 123papas(m): 6:54pm On Apr 27, 2021
AllenSpencer:
Airport thart we can find in Lagos next rainy season

I know what erosion can do
Natural disasters are not what you make fun about.
Re: BBC Igbo Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures) by Akolawole(m): 7:08pm On Apr 27, 2021
iammo:

Its federal airport
Re: BBC Igbo Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures) by Kennydoc(m): 7:19pm On Apr 27, 2021
Rocksvibes234:
They actually want to construct 4km runway but NCAA refused and told them to construct 3.7km so they built 3.7km runway with extra 1km Safe zone on each end of the runway making it 5.7

No wonder! Thanks for the info.
Re: BBC Igbo Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures) by biosystech: 7:21pm On Apr 27, 2021
Akolawole:

Its federal airport
It's not a federal Airport.

1 Like

Re: BBC Igbo Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures) by Chiskyyyyy(m): 7:32pm On Apr 27, 2021
iammo:
You are obviously not a serious person. White elephant project that obiano wasted money on. This airport without international operating license is waste of Anambra govt money.
Re: BBC Igbo Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures) by Ukobaba: 8:33pm On Apr 27, 2021
Pray against IPOB, they are now after key facilities in the South East. Otherwise, an airport without security in the South Eastern states will be overgrown with weeds.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 3 Roads Gov Ambode Transformed From Traffic Prone To Traffic Free / This Is Akpugo In Nkanu, Enugu State / Fire Breaks Out In Ajah, Lagos (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.