Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,474 members, 7,823,104 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

An Etsako West Revenue Officer's Head Was Smashed Trying To Sell Councils Ticket - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / An Etsako West Revenue Officer's Head Was Smashed Trying To Sell Councils Ticket (646 Views)

Police Investigate Attack On Traffic Officer Whose Head Was Broken With Bottle / New Look Of Farmer Whose Head Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen. Photos / Man Celebrates One Year Anniversary After His Head Was Broken By Policeman. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Etsako West Revenue Officer's Head Was Smashed Trying To Sell Councils Ticket by Thomthom(m): 10:10am On Apr 27, 2021
See the injury a driver left on my body.. Just because I told him to buy his #400 Etsako west council Ticket at Jattu market Uzuarue.. Till now am still wondering what I did wrong to deserve this inhuman treatment

1 Like

Re: An Etsako West Revenue Officer's Head Was Smashed Trying To Sell Councils Ticket by xpressionx(m): 10:11am On Apr 27, 2021
Where is it?

1 Like

Re: An Etsako West Revenue Officer's Head Was Smashed Trying To Sell Councils Ticket by madridguy(m): 10:14am On Apr 27, 2021
grin grin
Re: An Etsako West Revenue Officer's Head Was Smashed Trying To Sell Councils Ticket by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 27, 2021
Wey am na

1 Like

Re: An Etsako West Revenue Officer's Head Was Smashed Trying To Sell Councils Ticket by Govocrete: 10:42am On Apr 27, 2021
If you had approached him the same way you narrated the story, I don't think it would have ended like this.
Re: An Etsako West Revenue Officer's Head Was Smashed Trying To Sell Councils Ticket by James4358(m): 10:45am On Apr 27, 2021
I know how most of this touts & agberos behave while selling tickets... I certainly have nothing to say in ur case.
Re: An Etsako West Revenue Officer's Head Was Smashed Trying To Sell Councils Ticket by Thomthom(m): 10:57am On Apr 27, 2021
James4358:
I know how most of this touts & agberos behave while selling tickets... I certainly have nothing to say in ur case.
God bless you.. life is turn by turn..
Re: An Etsako West Revenue Officer's Head Was Smashed Trying To Sell Councils Ticket by Chidexter(m): 10:58am On Apr 27, 2021
Violence Violence Everywhere
Re: An Etsako West Revenue Officer's Head Was Smashed Trying To Sell Councils Ticket by AstroG: 10:59pm On Apr 27, 2021
Everybody just dy vex for Nigeria grin
Re: An Etsako West Revenue Officer's Head Was Smashed Trying To Sell Councils Ticket by Charmingrascal(m): 7:19am On Apr 28, 2021
Many of you revenue collectors are so rude and lack approach manner.

(1) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Kidnapp Two In Ondo / How A Young Man And His Friends K!lled His Dad Because Of Cocaine / Six Youths, One Soldier Killed In Rival Group Clash In Edo Community (graphic )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.