Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,702 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Creative Writing Opportunity - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Creative Writing Opportunity (104 Views)

Advice From The Round Table A Mentor’s Notes On Creative Writing Workshops / Creative Writing Project 'without Borders'; How To Participate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Creative Writing Opportunity by SupoAmos: 10:23am On Apr 27, 2021
Hi Guys,

My name is Olasupo, a full-time freelancer. I am building an agency where I help writers monetize their skills and talent. You get paid for doing what you love to do, ample opportunity if you ask me. If you can do an incredible job writing eye-catching articles that educate and excite your readers, this job is for you.

At the moment, I have slots for just three good writers. So what do you have to do to get in? Please send me a mail telling me about yourself (Name and location must be included) and, most importantly, your writing experience. The mail must contain 1 or 2 writing samples of your best content.

If I am OK with your samples and pitch, you will get a test write from me(This will be paid for instantly if it meets our standard).

Send your email to ojoolasupoamos@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Know How To Promote Your Businessby Choosing Better Catalogue Delivery Services / Urgently Needs 4 Professional Mechanic In UAE / We Clear Anything SHIPMENT From Apapa Wharf/tincan Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.