Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Heaven And Hell Fire - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Heaven And Hell Fire (165 Views)

Married At 13, Mother Of 8 At 27: How Enugu Teenager Finally Escaped A Hell. / Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? / House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Heaven And Hell Fire by Usorohtheman(m): 11:16am On Apr 27, 2021
You can live on Earth and you will be in heaven.

Also, you can live on Earth and be in hell fire.

When one cannot afford to live the good life that they have been opportuned to be exposed to, by any means, then, they are in hell fire.

However, if they can afford the good life, then they are heaven.

In conclusion, when we are doing well, we are in heaven but when we are not doing well, then we are in hell.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Me. / Study Suggests Link Between DNA And Marriage Satisfaction In Newlyweds / Job Vacancy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.