Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Shaheed Abdulrahman: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shaheed Abdulrahman: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers (63176 Views)

Bandits Kill Two More Greenfield University Students / Sadiq Yusuf, Precious Nwakacha Slain Greenfield University Students Identified / Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shaheed Abdulrahman: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers by bosco26: 3:02pm On Apr 27, 2021
still on winning ways yo!
Re: Shaheed Abdulrahman: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:03pm On Apr 27, 2021
nameo:

Buhari has only been a failure. In virtually every area.

The stupppod man has not even found it in his heart to say anything personally to his own citizens who are been killed or even passing through mental stress due to what is happening.

The only reason you guys have been supporting him is due to partisan or religio-ethnic considerations.
No normal person will be supporting Buhari.
he has not apologized for the eleven youth corpers slain during the 2011 general elections as a result of his barbaric disgruntled unterrances. And Chief Tinubu went to package and install him as president in 2015 inspite all that.
That guy is demon personified.

4 Likes

Re: Shaheed Abdulrahman: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers by Philipponzaghi: 3:03pm On Apr 27, 2021
QuotaSystem:

Buhari is failing security wise.

No time to pass blames. Whether sabotage or not, the yam and knife are with him and a secure country is in his administration's best interest.

May the innocent souls of the departed rest in peace.

Do you think there might be possibility of a coup judging from all this insecurities?
Re: Shaheed Abdulrahman: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers by dalass(f): 3:03pm On Apr 27, 2021
CodeTemplar:
What is elrufai doing about it. El Rufai and Buhari?

They won't do anything. He's not their offspring... Evil promise and fail leaders
Re: Shaheed Abdulrahman: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers by dalass(f): 3:04pm On Apr 27, 2021
cocolacec:

They Are all fulani millitia operating under different brand names.They have the same mission to take Nigeria for fulanis.It has nothing to do with religion even though religionn is used as their cover to deceive the gullible ones.

Correct analysis

1 Like

Re: Shaheed Abdulrahman: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers by QuotaSystem: 3:05pm On Apr 27, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Do you think there might be possibility of a coup judging from all this insecurities?

Not likely.

1 Like

Re: Shaheed Abdulrahman: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers by miky(m): 3:07pm On Apr 27, 2021
The Biggest Curse today

Is being Born in Northern Nigeria! i rather be from Togo
Re: Shaheed Abdulrahman: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers by wildikeman(m): 3:07pm On Apr 27, 2021
Emmanuelcann:
Just nuke the wasteland already, let human beings (or chinese) take the remnants over!

I second that.
Re: Shaheed Abdulrahman: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers by Philipponzaghi: 3:07pm On Apr 27, 2021
QuotaSystem:

Not likely.

Alright

1 Like

Re: Shaheed Abdulrahman: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers by President99: 3:08pm On Apr 27, 2021
May his soul rest in perfect peace

1 Like

Re: Shaheed Abdulrahman: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers by Asadujames202(m): 3:08pm On Apr 27, 2021
I ain't praying for him

Matter of fact, I got no kind words for him

All of em who voted for Bu hari

Will Never know peace
Re: Shaheed Abdulrahman: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:09pm On Apr 27, 2021
Buhari must pay for this.

The blood of the innocent ones shall haunt him till his miserable death.

1 Like

Re: Shaheed Abdulrahman: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers by Curious345: 3:10pm On Apr 27, 2021
What befell the nother East and West will never be allowed to befall the south east .

The twin evils of ipob and ESN shall be brutally crushed beyond rebirth.

Then we will say bye bye to terror in our present and future .

Mazi Kanu must not be trusted . He is an implant of the caliphate to destroy the future we so dearly love.

1 Like

Re: Shaheed Abdulrahman: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers by Felabrity: 3:11pm On Apr 27, 2021
Their offense was seeking knowledge
Re: Shaheed Abdulrahman: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers by Anaerobi(m): 3:11pm On Apr 27, 2021
RIP.

I pray and wish the Muslims will stop stopping killing... I vividly remember how all this started in the north... they Muslims was happy that Christians are been killed..

I type this with so much pains, because Muslim can hide evil things.
Re: Shaheed Abdulrahman: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers by Brushstrokes20: 3:11pm On Apr 27, 2021
RIP young man!

The redundant coupist is A BLOODTHIRSTY, COMPOUND FAILURE!
Re: Shaheed Abdulrahman: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 27, 2021
RIP man Your country failed you. Those TERROIST that go condemning unknown gunmen for killing your fellow TERROIST that aid their brothers to import arms in the East, you won't see them condemning these kind of act. Very demonic useless anim*ls..
Re: Shaheed Abdulrahman: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers by EgunMogaji2: 3:12pm On Apr 27, 2021
MANNAABBQGRILLS:
RIP.

INDEED, ISA PANTAMI IS OUR ONE AND ONLY TRUE PROPHET (S.A.W), UNRIVALED AND TRUE.

MAY PEACE BE ONTO HIS NAME AND HIS ALONE. AMIN

What’s this then Guvnor?
Re: Shaheed Abdulrahman: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers by mrkings84(m): 3:12pm On Apr 27, 2021
I may not come online again for days. Am sick and tired of the deaths news!
Re: Shaheed Abdulrahman: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers by Tremple8v: 3:13pm On Apr 27, 2021
Me I no sure if we get president again oo . I'm not sure . Infact we dont have one .
Re: Shaheed Abdulrahman: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers by Funkybabee(f): 3:14pm On Apr 27, 2021
this is unfair ooo
Re: Shaheed Abdulrahman: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 27, 2021
He was killed by BANDITS NOT FULANI HERDSMEN grin

BUT IPOB/ESN IS ATTACKING POLICE STATIONS NOT UNKNOWN GUN MEN

THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING....EVEN YOU'RE DUMB ENOUGH YOU BELIEVE THEIR OWN NARRATIVE....IF THEIR OWN NARRATIVE GETS STRONG ENOUGH IT BECOMES THE TRUTH
Re: Shaheed Abdulrahman: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers by Nwaotu10(m): 3:15pm On Apr 27, 2021
God help northern Nigeria.
It has turned to Yemen! cry cry
Re: Shaheed Abdulrahman: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers by AmgrayLogistics: 3:15pm On Apr 27, 2021
Life is tough in this country

Amgray Logistics
Ship from USA to Nigeria
Ship from Nigeria to USA.
Free USA warehouse Address Upon registration
Check our nairaland thread
Office Location: Jabi, Abuja .. Ikeja, Lagos.. Houston, USA
Re: Shaheed Abdulrahman: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers by Tremple8v: 3:16pm On Apr 27, 2021
My advice to everyone on here , I pray for peace . All this sad news are heartbreaking ones . But at the same time , let's be guided the way the country is moving , anything can happen at any given time . I pray God keep us all safe .
Re: Shaheed Abdulrahman: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers by MPESA(m): 3:17pm On Apr 27, 2021
MANNAABBQGRILLS:
RIP.

INDEED, ISA PANTAMI IS OUR ONE AND ONLY TRUE PROPHET (S.A.W), UNRIVALED AND TRUE.

MAY PEACE BE ONTO HIS NAME AND HIS ALONE. AMIN

With this your useless post , may the pains and sorrows of the family of their loves ones never departs from you and your households.

1 Like

Re: Shaheed Abdulrahman: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers by fernandez1(m): 3:17pm On Apr 27, 2021
CodeTemplar:

Just like aki and pawpaw
Re: Shaheed Abdulrahman: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers by Brunicekid(m): 3:21pm On Apr 27, 2021
CodeTemplar:
And both of them are close ooo
Re: Shaheed Abdulrahman: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 3:22pm On Apr 27, 2021
CodeTemplar:
What is Buhari doing about it,not El Rufai.
Re: Shaheed Abdulrahman: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers by babsthegreat: 3:23pm On Apr 27, 2021
May his soul rest in peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gbemisola Saraki Breaks Silence On Ile Arugbo" Demolition, Comdemns Gov's Action / Olusegun Obasanjo's Look-Alike Spotted In Delta State (photos) / Kano Commissioner Of Police, Wakil M. Trends On Twitter. See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.