Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,957 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

POCO F3 Review - Budget But Beastly! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / POCO F3 Review - Budget But Beastly! (1673 Views)

Gionee P10m Unboxing & Review: Budget Smartphone / Samsung Galaxy A71 Review - Beastly But Pricey / Tecno F3[REVIEW] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

POCO F3 Review - Budget But Beastly! by 3zaza3: 12:02pm On Apr 27, 2021
The Poco F3 is a budget friendly phone dubbed "The Real Beast" and can pass for a flagship killer because of its flagship specifications at less than half the price of actual flagships. The POCO F3 is similar in design and specifications to the Redmi K40 and you can even mistake them for each other. There are a couple of major selling points of the Poco F3 most notable being a Snapdragon 870 chipset and 120Hz refresh rate which makes the experience with this device impressionable. For the price of $350, the POCO F3 is a steal and brings so much value. This is a full review of the Poco F3 including a camera test and gaming test.

POCO F3 Price - $350 - $420

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ii9h4juEXk

5 Likes

Re: POCO F3 Review - Budget But Beastly! by sureteeboy(m): 9:56pm On May 03, 2021
Nice.
Please, do you have this review unit for sale?
Re: POCO F3 Review - Budget But Beastly! by RealEzee(m): 10:41pm On May 03, 2021
Madt

Transsion marketers will stay away from this thread as usual grin, what does light have to do with darkness?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: POCO F3 Review - Budget But Beastly! by Roddwave: 2:12pm On May 04, 2021
This poco f3 na Beast

And the beet thing is that upon the snapdragon chipset it's still cheap
Re: POCO F3 Review - Budget But Beastly! by Roddwave: 2:13pm On May 04, 2021
RealEzee:
Madt

Transsion marketers will stay away from this thread as usual grin, what does light have to do with darkness?

Re: POCO F3 Review - Budget But Beastly! by Jboynokiaphone(m): 4:22pm On May 04, 2021
i have poco f2 pro u can use my own for comparison if u base in Lagos doh.reply me view email if u are interested .
Re: POCO F3 Review - Budget But Beastly! by Nobody: 5:14am On May 06, 2021
Unfortunately this is a downgrade from poco f2 pro. The 870 SD is just an overclocked 865. No difference in usage. The camera in f2 pro is also way superior. From the complains I've been reading online and from YouTube , the F3 is just having many issues, so from screen issues to battery drain issues.

The battery life of the F2 pro is also quite superior. The 120 refresh rates is just a negligible difference from the standard 60hz. It's a strategy that the smartphone industry wanna use and keep us inside their pulse.

I'd rather wait if there's a PRO version of it
Re: POCO F3 Review - Budget But Beastly! by Roddwave: 5:36pm On May 06, 2021
Benstino:

I'd rather wait if there's a PRO version of it
Na wetin i dey think sef

(1) (Reply)

Buy Original Small Samsung Button Phones At 11,000 Naira / Glo Begins Commercial 3g Plus Services. Full Review! / How To Jailbreak Iphone Without Using Pc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.