Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

How To Make At Least 200k Monthly As A Freelancer In Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Make At Least 200k Monthly As A Freelancer In Nigeria (172 Views)

Become A Freelancer In Just 30 Days! / How To Make At $2,000 From Livegood / How To Make At Least 20k Weekly With Opera Mini App. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make At Least 200k Monthly As A Freelancer In Nigeria by stevewrites(m): 12:44pm On Apr 27, 2021
If you have ever been looking at means to make money easily as a freelancer in Nigeria, then read this to the end.

I know for sure that anytime the word "freelancer" is mentioned, the platforms that often come to people's minds are usually Fiverr, Upwork etc.
While these platforms are okay and known to be reputable, they are generally not so good for people who are just starting out. Most people enjoying them are the ones who have signed up 5-10 years ago.

I have seen countless people signed up and not get any jobs because of the intense competition and that's why you need to learn about other indigenous platforms here in Nigeria where you can make money as a professional regardless of the service you offer.

I have a very short but detailed guide here on how you can land high paying gigs as a freelancer --> https://blog.plaqad.com/how-to-land-freelance-jobs-on-plaqad/

(1) (Reply)

He Should Have Removed The Hijab To Shame Her (video) / Robby Azure Solar Panel Plant / The Importance Of A Modern Computer Desk In Melbourne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.