Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,876 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

J. Martins Begs Jonathan For Forgiveness: No Freedom Of Speech, Corruption Worse - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / J. Martins Begs Jonathan For Forgiveness: No Freedom Of Speech, Corruption Worse (38635 Views)

J.martins At Peter Obi Rally Today - Photos / Martins Okechukwu "J Martins" Joins House Of Reps Race / Corruption Worse Under Buhari – Pat Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: J. Martins Begs Jonathan For Forgiveness: No Freedom Of Speech, Corruption Worse by MANNAHELINUESBBQ: 7:10pm On Apr 27, 2021
brownemmanuel43:
Well, he was called all sorts of names, he was painted black, he was a thief and corrupt.
Then, they presented a lifeless man, painted him repented democrat, he was called the savior of Nigeria situation, he was called body language man, he was painted as a saint from heaven.
Now ladies and gentlemen can we all say sorry to the drunk master as he was called, can we all seek for his forgiveness.
By the way, how could a sensible human being on earth compare a man without WAEC with a Ph.D holder, is not done anywhere.
A man that could not even address the nation but outside the country u see him granting interview outside the country.
A particular tribe in Nigeria brought this damage (I no mention name) all bcs of their selfish interest. And now they are now shouting United South, United South they didn't shout during 2019
I'm fucking pained right now
I know the tribe, they are the omoluabis who are under the spell of a senile drug baron who wish to destroy the country further in 2023. we know them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: J. Martins Begs Jonathan For Forgiveness: No Freedom Of Speech, Corruption Worse by ayenale1(m): 7:19pm On Apr 27, 2021
This country can only be relieved a little bit if sane Osinbajo is elected as president but will be worst if tjiefnubu manouver is way...
Re: J. Martins Begs Jonathan For Forgiveness: No Freedom Of Speech, Corruption Worse by penplus: 7:26pm On Apr 27, 2021
A man with a good heart... Jonathan!

I thank GOD say I no follow Judas company that year....
Re: J. Martins Begs Jonathan For Forgiveness: No Freedom Of Speech, Corruption Worse by cbrezy(m): 7:28pm On Apr 27, 2021
DamnNiggar:

That one person that shared this post is a big fool undecided

I swear Bro grin
Re: J. Martins Begs Jonathan For Forgiveness: No Freedom Of Speech, Corruption Worse by Bar1941(m): 7:31pm On Apr 27, 2021
Nobody owns the drunkard any apology, his incompetence and bigotry led to the emergence of this monster. They are both failures, it's just that Buhari's level of failure is out of this world.
Re: J. Martins Begs Jonathan For Forgiveness: No Freedom Of Speech, Corruption Worse by kelly72: 7:37pm On Apr 27, 2021
After the 2019 doomed election, many of the Southern morons accused Igbos of putting all their eggs in one basket. Then they sycophantically asked, "Why should you expect to be treated well by a president you didn't vote for, this president is appointing only those he can work with".

While they were busy cheering and eating the buttocks of the mannequin of Aso Rock, many water passed under the bridge and now they are wondering whether it was any wise to have put all their eggs in 20 baskets.

1 Like

Re: J. Martins Begs Jonathan For Forgiveness: No Freedom Of Speech, Corruption Worse by Advancedman(m): 7:43pm On Apr 27, 2021
[quote author=onthehill post=101168819]Reacting to some of the recent happenings in the country, Singer J. Martins has asked former Nigeria president, Goodluck Jonathan to forgive his betrayers, IgbereTV reports.

In an Instagram post he shared, the singer stated that the freedom of speech Nigerians enjoyed when Goodluck Jonathan was President is no longer available. He also said that what the Goodluck administration was accused of, is now being witnessed much more in this present administration. He asked Jonathan to forgive those who betrayed him.

The singer wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/COJ_oDEM3m7/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link[/quote

The fact that a regime is worse than the previous does not glorify the previous rather the desires and aspirations expected should be vehemently demanded not comparing a bad situation to a worse instead of demanding for a better one.
Re: J. Martins Begs Jonathan For Forgiveness: No Freedom Of Speech, Corruption Worse by johndavid1(m): 7:47pm On Apr 27, 2021
cbrezy:
Like for Jonathan
Share for Buhari

cool
even Fulani herdsmen go still click like for GEJ no body like associating with the dullard.
Re: J. Martins Begs Jonathan For Forgiveness: No Freedom Of Speech, Corruption Worse by cbrezy(m): 7:48pm On Apr 27, 2021
This one come shock me to the bone marrow grin

johndavid1:
even Fulani herdsmen go still click like for GEJ no body like associating with the dullard.
Re: J. Martins Begs Jonathan For Forgiveness: No Freedom Of Speech, Corruption Worse by Timagex(m): 7:57pm On Apr 27, 2021
phygo89:
Food d sweet

but na God sweet pass,

biscuit and mineral, even if na sugar.

love your neighbour

as you love your baby

If you believe, you go defeat.
Stand up to your feet and say no to your defeat.
Believe and do the best
Holy jar will do the rest....... cool
Re: J. Martins Begs Jonathan For Forgiveness: No Freedom Of Speech, Corruption Worse by content208: 8:02pm On Apr 27, 2021
Officialgarri:
Words of a fool. And only a fool will think he owes Jonathan an apology...

He can go to hell for all I care...

If Nigeria is better under buhari than Jonathan, may you be blessed.

But if Nigeria is worse under buhari than Jonathan, may every part of your life reflects curses. Amen.
Re: J. Martins Begs Jonathan For Forgiveness: No Freedom Of Speech, Corruption Worse by alshalz(m): 9:31pm On Apr 27, 2021
Officialgarri:
Words of a fool. And only a fool will think he owes Jonathan an apology...

He can go to hell for all I care...
BMC/Zone B'
Re: J. Martins Begs Jonathan For Forgiveness: No Freedom Of Speech, Corruption Worse by HajiaNotu: 11:19pm On Apr 27, 2021
I pray by 2023 /2027, we wont have cause to even celebrate Buhari.

Who knows what the next person has in mind for Nigerians? sad
Re: J. Martins Begs Jonathan For Forgiveness: No Freedom Of Speech, Corruption Worse by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 4:47am On Apr 28, 2021
Burtonj:
It shall never be well with those that foisted this collosal failure on us as a country

Because of tribalism, religion the people foisted a man that has no heart to the plight of what the common man is facing.

Karl Marx theory comes to play here.

Religion is the opium of the people. Because you can't tell me that the Yorubas and the Hausas didn't know that Buhari was going to be a failure.

But they had to rig him in just because of religion and tribe and today we are all seeing the consequences of that mistake.

Come 2023, they will still vote in an old and senile man to pilot the affairs of the country.

And tomorrow we come back and start complaining just going in circles.

TRUE TALK

1 Like

Re: J. Martins Begs Jonathan For Forgiveness: No Freedom Of Speech, Corruption Worse by Kingbaba47: 7:12am On Apr 28, 2021
chatinent:
There was not a time Nigeria was good. It has always grown from bad to worse.

You lie broh... under Yar'adua Nigeria was far better
Re: J. Martins Begs Jonathan For Forgiveness: No Freedom Of Speech, Corruption Worse by HRMK: 7:19am On Apr 28, 2021
stop playing politics!jonathan wasnt any better!they are same!!
Re: J. Martins Begs Jonathan For Forgiveness: No Freedom Of Speech, Corruption Worse by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:59am On Apr 28, 2021
Dear Stooges,
J. Martins is a Jonathan apologist, and he's not a patriot.
Warm regards...
Re: J. Martins Begs Jonathan For Forgiveness: No Freedom Of Speech, Corruption Worse by excellencyabia1: 9:36am On Apr 28, 2021
Jimmyubah2:

It's just two years but what a long cruise.
like eternity
Re: J. Martins Begs Jonathan For Forgiveness: No Freedom Of Speech, Corruption Worse by excellencyabia1: 9:38am On Apr 28, 2021
MansoryMX:

I am telling you bro! More two years of cruise
Until those that supported them will confess finish
Re: J. Martins Begs Jonathan For Forgiveness: No Freedom Of Speech, Corruption Worse by Passionate1(m): 11:43am On Apr 28, 2021
Na wa! Dis na d situation weh naija don plunged into. .total disaster! Complete failure!
Jonathan forgiveness no go solve d issues.

When una mumu don do, d situation will ease and will get better. .
Re: J. Martins Begs Jonathan For Forgiveness: No Freedom Of Speech, Corruption Worse by jude79(m): 4:08pm On Apr 28, 2021
Saao:
Lol, all the sai baba are now hailing Uncle Jona, may I remind them that we are in 2021 so we have 2 more years to go with shiek bubu, when bubu is done with naija, una mumu go do.

Your not getting it, after bubu, Isa pantami will take over, no be to give monkey cup of water be the problem, na to collect the cup back. angry
Re: J. Martins Begs Jonathan For Forgiveness: No Freedom Of Speech, Corruption Worse by calcal: 2:20am On May 01, 2021
chatinent:
There was not a time Nigeria was good. It has always grown from bad to worse.

You are absolutely right!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

El-Rufai Declares Ayuba Wabba, NLC President Wanted! / Families Of Six Slain Igbo Soldiers Drag Buratai, Army To ICC - Lawyer / Full Text Of Northern Govs’ Statement Asking Buhari To Pick Southern Successor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.