Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

People Openly Hail Unknown Gunmen As They Sack Imo State Police Station- Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Openly Hail Unknown Gunmen As They Sack Imo State Police Station- Video (4934 Views)

Na PDP They Sack For Osun,na Labor Party Dey Cry / APGA Tells Soludo To Treat Gunmen As Terrorists, Show Them No Mercy / Court Refuses To Sack Imo Governor Uzodinma, Deputy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Openly Hail Unknown Gunmen As They Sack Imo State Police Station- Video by gidgiddy: 2:41pm On Apr 27, 2021
In the video below, it is is alleged that unknown gunmen attacked Ehime, Mbano, Police command, Imo state, and set it ablaze. After the gunmen destroyed the place, they emerged and were openly hailed by the locals. The gunmen departed while firing into the air, and were followed by some Okada riders and even children.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9iUx0MxtGc
Re: People Openly Hail Unknown Gunmen As They Sack Imo State Police Station- Video by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 27, 2021
Hahahahah

4 Likes

Re: People Openly Hail Unknown Gunmen As They Sack Imo State Police Station- Video by helinues: 2:43pm On Apr 27, 2021
shocked

So I asked my friend Emeka

Do UGM/ESN create job opportunity?

Do they build schools and health centre?

Any plans of creating an empowerment program for Igbo youths?

Are they embarking on any road construction soon?

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: People Openly Hail Unknown Gunmen As They Sack Imo State Police Station- Video by NwaNimo1(m): 2:43pm On Apr 27, 2021

2 Likes

Re: People Openly Hail Unknown Gunmen As They Sack Imo State Police Station- Video by Jashub: 2:44pm On Apr 27, 2021
This country is getting crazy. So it's now obvious that IPOB and the igbos are in cahoots to cause mayhem in South-eastern Nigeria

12 Likes

Re: People Openly Hail Unknown Gunmen As They Sack Imo State Police Station- Video by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 2:44pm On Apr 27, 2021
Ok
Re: People Openly Hail Unknown Gunmen As They Sack Imo State Police Station- Video by sweetonugbu: 2:44pm On Apr 27, 2021
Eyaaa
Re: People Openly Hail Unknown Gunmen As They Sack Imo State Police Station- Video by FarahAideed: 2:44pm On Apr 27, 2021
Na wa ooo
Re: People Openly Hail Unknown Gunmen As They Sack Imo State Police Station- Video by sonofspada(m): 2:45pm On Apr 27, 2021
The people are with #UGM

#UGM
The peoples mandate

When #UGM go out for evangelism , NA fall under the annointing and are sent for judgement.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: People Openly Hail Unknown Gunmen As They Sack Imo State Police Station- Video by PissfulProtester: 2:46pm On Apr 27, 2021
They will openly cry for them in no distant time

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Openly Hail Unknown Gunmen As They Sack Imo State Police Station- Video by uptimum123(m): 2:47pm On Apr 27, 2021
South East is about to be on fire..small time now na ashes we go dey see

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Openly Hail Unknown Gunmen As They Sack Imo State Police Station- Video by tit(f): 2:48pm On Apr 27, 2021
Fake cut and join video
Re: People Openly Hail Unknown Gunmen As They Sack Imo State Police Station- Video by PrinceOfLagos: 2:48pm On Apr 27, 2021
I heard someone saying "Fire carry go".

Seems the imolites feel more secured with ESN around them .

27 Likes

Re: People Openly Hail Unknown Gunmen As They Sack Imo State Police Station- Video by AsomughaChuks05: 2:49pm On Apr 27, 2021
The special treatment given to fulanis in this country placing them above the law is what has led to all these resentments and insecurity. The fulanis are allowed to kill and ransack as they please and they are protected by the Nigerian state to get away with their atrocities.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: People Openly Hail Unknown Gunmen As They Sack Imo State Police Station- Video by jlinkd78(m): 2:49pm On Apr 27, 2021
UGM caused by years of injustice meted out to the East

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: People Openly Hail Unknown Gunmen As They Sack Imo State Police Station- Video by Omoslim26: 2:49pm On Apr 27, 2021
One of the foundational strongholds of a people have condemned the act of evil by this criminals.

The political, traditional and religious institution in Ala Igbo has condemned the criminals. That's wat matters.

Not this fake news.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Openly Hail Unknown Gunmen As They Sack Imo State Police Station- Video by ngadaAwo: 2:54pm On Apr 27, 2021
AsomughaChuks05:
The special treatment given to fulanis in this country placing them above the law is what has led to all these resentments and insecurity. The fulanis are allowed to kill and ransack as they please and they are protected by the Nigerian state to get away with their atrocities.
the truth and nothing but the truth

Imolites don't feel secured under Uzodinma
they knew that his loyalty lies with fulani herdsmen and fulanian army.
someone that has the mind to send troops to his village to massacre his people women and children inclusive just to please Buhari.
Honestly as Obiano own dey he can never allow this in Anambra State.
chaii Uzodinma melu alu abomination

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: People Openly Hail Unknown Gunmen As They Sack Imo State Police Station- Video by IKBARUTEN11(m): 2:56pm On Apr 27, 2021
A
Re: People Openly Hail Unknown Gunmen As They Sack Imo State Police Station- Video by IKBARUTEN11(m): 2:59pm On Apr 27, 2021
helinues:
shocked

you are in total lack of sense if you truly asked Emeka those questions

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Openly Hail Unknown Gunmen As They Sack Imo State Police Station- Video by Masterppower: 3:03pm On Apr 27, 2021
helinues:
shocked

IPOB/ESN does more than that in the eastern part.

There is no federal roads in igboland.

No federal useful institution other than federal prison, federal terrorist police Barack, federal terrorist Nigerian army raping camps, and nothing more.

So you can see that ESN is far better and worthy of our praise than the useless terrorists nigerian government.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Openly Hail Unknown Gunmen As They Sack Imo State Police Station- Video by Masterppower: 3:07pm On Apr 27, 2021
Omoslim26:
One of the foundational strongholds of a people have condemned the act of evil by this criminals.

The political, traditional and religious institution in Ala Igbo has condemned the criminals. That's wat matters.

Not this fake news.

In Igbo land, we don't worship anyone unlike the wasted lands that worship human beings.
Igbo's worship only the living God CHUKWUOKIKE ABIAMA.

ESN at least have stopped the marauding terrorists military from sending our fathers to idp camps in Niger republic like they did to the waste

11 Likes

Re: People Openly Hail Unknown Gunmen As They Sack Imo State Police Station- Video by GreenArrow1(m): 3:08pm On Apr 27, 2021
This confirms it. They have the tacit support of their people. So I ask, what the hell are Nigeria's security forces still doing in that region and what the hell are the Igbos still doing in our regions? Give them their Biafra and let us usher them out speedily from the rest of Nigeria. One less problem to deal with in the mist of many. Haba!

3 Likes

Re: People Openly Hail Unknown Gunmen As They Sack Imo State Police Station- Video by Omoslim26: 3:11pm On Apr 27, 2021
Masterppower:

In Igbo land, we don't worship anyone unlike the wasted lands that worship human beings.
Igbo's worship only the living God CHUKWUOKIKE ABIAMA.

ESN at least have stopped the marauding terrorists military from sending our fathers to idp camps in Niger republic like they did to the waste

grin this one is not ok do you know the no of Igbos that attended Church service in Redeemed head quarters last Sunday.

No true Igboman will join you in Worshipping the demon of Ipob.

Yes no Igboman bows to another but your occult group drinks the urine and bows to your supreme chi na onye nzoputa ruler of your occult ipob.

Guy you don't sound fine at all.

3 Likes

Re: People Openly Hail Unknown Gunmen As They Sack Imo State Police Station- Video by OdumegwuOjukwu: 3:14pm On Apr 27, 2021
Interesting

I saw another video though, where these same villagers were trying to help an injured policeman to hospital. So all hope is not lost; there is still room for dialogue.

I hope this all end well.

3 Likes

Re: People Openly Hail Unknown Gunmen As They Sack Imo State Police Station- Video by makemoneywbsite: 3:16pm On Apr 27, 2021
So they're more comfortable with UGM than with Nigerian security apparatus? I saw another video where the people went to the police station and checked on the victims. One noticed a policeman still alive and asked other to help take him to the hospital. Interestingly, none of those policemen wore their uniforms. Unfortunately, the UGM met them at the station.

3 Likes

Re: People Openly Hail Unknown Gunmen As They Sack Imo State Police Station- Video by Aufbauh(m): 3:16pm On Apr 27, 2021
I think it's hunger that is causing their frustration and resentment not what they're making us to believe.
Re: People Openly Hail Unknown Gunmen As They Sack Imo State Police Station- Video by goodnessme1(f): 3:27pm On Apr 27, 2021
helinues:
shocked

Do your nigeria government do for Igbos any of the things you listed above?

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: People Openly Hail Unknown Gunmen As They Sack Imo State Police Station- Video by mazimee(m): 3:29pm On Apr 27, 2021
helinues:
shocked

They are all us who has been affected by the police and army extra judicial killings and brutality for years now. We don't need them to create jobs. We have jobs ourselves.

6 Likes

Re: People Openly Hail Unknown Gunmen As They Sack Imo State Police Station- Video by Kingspin(m): 3:31pm On Apr 27, 2021
Jashub:
This country is getting crazy. So it's now obvious that IPOB and the igbos are in cahoots to cause mayhem in South-eastern Nigeria
Buhari willing created the craz.
Re: People Openly Hail Unknown Gunmen As They Sack Imo State Police Station- Video by IDeyNL: 3:31pm On Apr 27, 2021
This is not good if true.

I wonder what would make this people openly support these gunmen.

One thing I'm sure is that these insecurities won't last in the east.

1 Like

Re: People Openly Hail Unknown Gunmen As They Sack Imo State Police Station- Video by Jashub: 3:32pm On Apr 27, 2021
Kingspin:
Buhari willing created the craz.
That is obvious. But how I wish people see the bigger picture here
Re: People Openly Hail Unknown Gunmen As They Sack Imo State Police Station- Video by McStoic(m): 3:36pm On Apr 27, 2021
gidgiddy:
In the video below, it is is alleged that unknown gunmen attacked Ehime, Mbano, Police command, Imo state, and set it ablaze. After the gunmen destroyed the place, they emerged and were openly hailed by the locals. The gunmen departed while firing into the air, and were followed by some Okada riders and even children.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9iUx0MxtGc

Una no dey tire for this bad news?? Tueh..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rep Proposes Bill For Compulsory Drug Tests On Politicians, Security Agents / Massive Movement Of Troops To Anambra State / Yemi Osinbajo Campaign Team Woo Delegates With Wads Of Cash-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.