Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Why Are Igbos Not Condemning The Senseless Terrorism Of Northerners In The East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Igbos Not Condemning The Senseless Terrorism Of Northerners In The East (681 Views)

Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 / Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - / Yoruba Deserve 2023 Presidency, The Igbos Not A Serious People- Fredrick Nwabufo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Igbos Not Condemning The Senseless Terrorism Of Northerners In The East by Saifullah01: 5:17pm On Apr 27, 2021
They say silence is complicity. Although I have been around long enough to know that the multiple accounts spamming the cyberspace with celebration of terrorists are just a hand full of ipob trolls on overdrive.
But where are the voices of reason in the southeast - igbo politicians and ordinary citizens. Are they going to sit by and:
1. watch Northerners terrorised in their cities and towns
2. watch their region burn just to spite the government
3. Are they silently cheering these terrorists on?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Igbos Not Condemning The Senseless Terrorism Of Northerners In The East by jimi4us: 5:21pm On Apr 27, 2021
Saifullah01:
They say silence is complicity. Although I have been around long enough to know that the multiple accounts spamming the cyberspace with celebration of terrorists are just a hand full of ipob trolls on overdrive.
But where are the voices of reason in the southeast - igbo politicians and ordinary citizens. Are they going to sit by and:

Who is this Aboki

15 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Not Condemning The Senseless Terrorism Of Northerners In The East by airminem(f): 5:31pm On Apr 27, 2021
Saifullah01:
Kanu is in the UK and his unless vice president(ikoson) is dead and his corpse been malhandled by the police like piece of trash.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Igbos Not Condemning The Senseless Terrorism Of Northerners In The East by Aketi2: 5:35pm On Apr 27, 2021
Saifullah01:

You did not make sense at all. No one is attacking Northerners. What ESN is doing is to go after your terrorists in our forests.

What you should ask yourself is why are your Muslim terrorists deep in our forest?

12 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Not Condemning The Senseless Terrorism Of Northerners In The East by Sirkingsnado: 5:37pm On Apr 27, 2021
Ewu awusa so far nf are they target they shuld carry go

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbos Not Condemning The Senseless Terrorism Of Northerners In The East by iammo(m): 5:47pm On Apr 27, 2021
Trying to reason with an Ipobian is an impossible task, so Mr O.P don't expect to read any meaningful comments

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Igbos Not Condemning The Senseless Terrorism Of Northerners In The East by Chibuzoc(m): 5:55pm On Apr 27, 2021
Igbos are also victims of insecurity the area, jihadist are already in our mist. Unfortunately they kill both igbos and Hausas, so everybody is licking their wounds.
The government has failed.
Fulanis are at war in Mali Chad Niger Nigeria CAR Burkina Faso etc only them

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Not Condemning The Senseless Terrorism Of Northerners In The East by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:55pm On Apr 27, 2021
So you people would rather blame igbos than blame Buhari??

Is this not advanced madness?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbos Not Condemning The Senseless Terrorism Of Northerners In The East by Aketi2: 5:57pm On Apr 27, 2021
iammo:
Trying to reason with an Ipobian is an impossible task, so Mr O.P don't expect to read any meaningful comments

How should we handle arm bearing Fulani herdsmen in our forests? If you cannot answer it honestly, then you are a typical Yoruba man that does not care about his family. In the morning while going out, he gives each one 50 for food money. Such children grow up to become unbalanced. Maybe that explains the lack of depth and critical reasoning among the mass of the people.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Not Condemning The Senseless Terrorism Of Northerners In The East by PissfulProtester: 5:58pm On Apr 27, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
So you people would rather blame igbos than blame Buhari??

Is this not advanced madness?
We can never blame Buhari for your madness. This is what you all wanted all along. Your unborn generation will inherit the ruins

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Igbos Not Condemning The Senseless Terrorism Of Northerners In The East by SouthEastFacts: 5:58pm On Apr 27, 2021
airminem:
Kanu is in the UK and his unless vice president(ikoson) is dead and his corpse been malhandled by the police like piece of trash.
Why is my time showing 1:43 AM?
Re: Why Are Igbos Not Condemning The Senseless Terrorism Of Northerners In The East by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 27, 2021
I just dey wonder wetin go happen if the Northerners start dem own Senseless killing of Igbos in the North ? undecided

Re: Why Are Igbos Not Condemning The Senseless Terrorism Of Northerners In The East by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:59pm On Apr 27, 2021
PissfulProtester:
We can never blame Buhari for your madness. This is what you all wanted all along. Your unborn generation will inherit the ruins

Yes Buhari is the victim here
Re: Why Are Igbos Not Condemning The Senseless Terrorism Of Northerners In The East by gbengaeed(m): 6:09pm On Apr 27, 2021
everything you type makes sense except the mentioning of Northerners. but I guess the reality is becoming clearer. people burning down their house to spite FG. foolishness at its pick.
Re: Why Are Igbos Not Condemning The Senseless Terrorism Of Northerners In The East by iammo(m): 6:11pm On Apr 27, 2021
Aketi2:

How should we handle arm bearing Fulani herdsmen in our forests? If you cannot answer it honestly, then you are a typical Yoruba man that does not care about his family. In the morning while going out, he gives each one 50 for food money. Such children grow up to become unbalanced. Maybe that explains the lack of depth and critical reasoning among the mass of the people.

Just like I said trying to reason with an Ipobian is a waste . Because only an illogical person would think dead beat dad are exclusive to only Yorubas, when indeed SouthWest Nigeria has the least and lowest number of out of school children...

Anyways is Ifeanyi an Herdsmen, or miracle, or the kids murdered in anambra

Re: Why Are Igbos Not Condemning The Senseless Terrorism Of Northerners In The East by Aketi2: 6:15pm On Apr 27, 2021
Frontail:
I just dey wonder wetin go happen if the Northerners start dem own Senseless killing of Igbos in the North ? :-

That is exactly the trigger that will escalate the whole thing. We predicted a second civil war due to the activities of Muslim terrorists moving Southward to establish base. Unfortunately, elements or most of the FG is backing this suicidal mission.
Re: Why Are Igbos Not Condemning The Senseless Terrorism Of Northerners In The East by Enculer: 6:29pm On Apr 27, 2021
Why are the jihadist demons concerned?
Re: Why Are Igbos Not Condemning The Senseless Terrorism Of Northerners In The East by ChimaAdeoye: 6:30pm On Apr 27, 2021
This Fulani boy always commenting on NL what other people must do for you. Why don't you go there and openly condemn UGM? You think it's safe for anyone to speak openly and they are not?

The problem with Fulanis is that they HATE to avoid problems before it starts. Then they think they can put the burden of solving of the problem on others who warned them not to create the problem in the first place.

It was here that a lot of people pleaded with Fulani leaders to recall the herdsmen and allow the southeast to set up their vigilante ~ Fulani refused!

It was here that a lot of people begged Fulanis that the army should not be used against ESN which is a vigilante like others in the country, as it would exacerbate the problem which the army itself cannot control and eventually it will engulf the entire Nigeria ~ Fulani refused.

Again, let me tell Fulanis that you should continue to use the army, airforce, DSS, Police and Navy to do what you like, instead of simply solving this problem through dialogue and restructuring. In the end, i will be here to laugh at you when your army, DSS, airforce, Police and Navy fail and cause the chasing of Fulanis away from Nigeria after so much unnecessary bloodshed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Igbos Not Condemning The Senseless Terrorism Of Northerners In The East by helinues: 6:33pm On Apr 27, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Igbos Not Condemning The Senseless Terrorism Of Northerners In The East by Idiko1: 6:45pm On Apr 27, 2021
Saifullah01:

Let me play devil's advocate alongside with you. If the northern region of Nigerian terrorists are killing Nigerian police and armed forces, which have orchestrated the extrajudicial murder in southeast region, I say silence is not complicity in this case. The enemy of my enemy is a friend of circumstance. The wanton extrajudicial killing of Igbo youths by Fulani government's paramilitary units in southeast has to be stopped by all means necessary including war.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbos Not Condemning The Senseless Terrorism Of Northerners In The East by meccuno: 6:48pm On Apr 27, 2021
helinues:
lipsrsealed
oga welcome . grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbos Not Condemning The Senseless Terrorism Of Northerners In The East by observanc1: 7:21pm On Apr 27, 2021
Saifullah01:
i do not in anyway support the killing of security operatives and destruction of public properties in igboland.
But u guys were rejoicing and mocking igbos when army moved into a peaceful south east region like they were going to wage war and invade another country. Shot, killed and humiliated a lot of unarmed, innocent citizens, with their only crime being holding biafra flag or having any biafra insignia on them. They invaded nnmadi kanu's house and killed his father and his mother. And then declared ipob, an unarmed group peacefully seeking self- determination as enshrined in the UN convention as a terrorist organisation.
Though I abhor this madness going on in the south east at the moment, but they are not happening without a reason. Those who make peaceful change unattainable make violent change inevitable.
The federal government should call these people and SE leaders to the roundtable and discuss.
We can't continue like this.
Re: Why Are Igbos Not Condemning The Senseless Terrorism Of Northerners In The East by jude79(m): 2:37pm On Apr 28, 2021
PissfulProtester:

So if it's what the Igboes in southeast wanted, then what about, tivs in benue, southern kaduna in kaduna, southern jos in plateau, displaced yorubas in southwest that are now in Benin republic, idp camp, bachama, junkuns, mbula, kutep, mumuye, gwanpam, michika, baza, askira uba, chibok, madagali, song, Hong, gwoza etc in middlebelt and northeast, is it also what they wanted, okay let's agree that Igboes and bu ha ried doesn't see eye to eye, but all these other tribes voted for buhari. As for the curse, hahaha, child's play, Nigeria under bu ha ried is already buried and in ruins, remember, it's the poverty capital of the world and third worst governed country, it means that even countries that are at war, are better governed than Nigeria under buhari, so the present generation of Nigerians are already in ruins, but I doubt, you know what that means, so far as your head is deeeply buried in bu ha ried anus.
Re: Why Are Igbos Not Condemning The Senseless Terrorism Of Northerners In The East by amuwo1980: 2:43pm On Apr 28, 2021
Rubbish ,so u finally agree that the Nigerian security service is a northern affair , is any civilian been threatened? The only threat to civilians of all tribes in the south east is your Fulani army and jihadist government
Re: Why Are Igbos Not Condemning The Senseless Terrorism Of Northerners In The East by jude79(m): 2:44pm On Apr 28, 2021
observanc1:
i do not in anyway support the killing of security operatives and destruction of public properties in igboland.
But u guys were rejoicing and mocking igbos when army moved into a peaceful south east region like they were going to wage war and invade another country. Shot, killed and humiliated a lot of unarmed, innocent citizens, with their only crime being holding biafra flag or having any biafra insignia on them. They invaded nnmadi kanu's house and killed his father and his mother. And then declared ipob, an unarmed group peacefully seeking self- determination as enshrined in the UN convention as a terrorist organisation.
Though I abhor this madness going on in the south east at the moment, but they are not happening without a reason. Those who make peaceful change unattainable make violent change inevitable.
The federal government should call these people and SE leaders to the roundtable and discuss.
We can't continue like this.

Yes, the gave a peaceful group a bad name and massacred them, now the group has acknowledged that name and are acting according to the tag the were given, and every idiot is protesting, so why give them such a tag in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbos Not Condemning The Senseless Terrorism Of Northerners In The East by amuwo1980: 2:46pm On Apr 28, 2021
Frontail:
I just dey wonder wetin go happen if the Northerners start dem own Senseless killing of Igbos in the North ? undecided
And northerners are being killed in the south east , go ahead and do it let’s see

(1) (Reply)

Man Accused Of Giving Information That Led To Death Of Ikonso Speaks (Video) / Out Of School Children: FG To Adopts Jonathan Almajiri’s System / US Based Doctor, Dr Ademola Bayonle, Gives Free JAMB Forms To 600 Osun Indigenes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.