Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

My Relationship With Buhari Cordial, Frank, Honest – Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Relationship With Buhari Cordial, Frank, Honest – Tinubu (268 Views)

Army GOC Commends Ugwuanyi For Cordial Relationship Between State & Military / Minister Kemi Adeosun Spotted With Buhari Amid NYSC Certificate Forgery. Photos / US Reacts To Plateau Killings, Reveals What They Will Do With Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Relationship With Buhari Cordial, Frank, Honest – Tinubu by Kwanza: 5:39pm On Apr 27, 2021
The National Leader of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has dispelled insinuation of crisis between him and President Muhammadu Buhari, adding that his relationship with the President “cordial, frank and honest.”

Tinubu, however, asked Nigerians to support for the President’s efforts at addressing the increasing security challenges facing the country.

Asiwaju made the appeal shortly after a closed door meeting with President Buhari at the Presidential Villa, Monday night in company of former Osun state governor, Chief Bisi Akande.

The APC chieftain who granted Nigeria Television Authority (NTA) interview shortly after the meeting urged Nigerians to bury their differences and support the efforts of the government in addressing the various challenges facing the country.

The NTA report which was monitored Tuesday Abuja further quoted Asiwaju as stressing the need for all elected office holders to adhere strictly to the constitutional term limit.

According to Asiwaju, “there is nothing like unhealthy relationship. Who is our doctor? Is it the social media that is measuring the relationship? I don’t have to disturb him openly on camera. We have so many ways of looking at issues. We have nothing like unhealthy relationship.”

When asked if the relationship is cordial, Asiwaju quipped, “the relationship with the President is very, very, very close, cordial, frank and honest”

On the worsening insecurity, Asiwaju said: “No President will want his country in chaos. Have you seen one? There is no one that will want his citizens exposed to banditry and danger. No President or leader that will want his nation fractured in tribalism, religious differences and others.

“The situation calls for cooperation, understanding and coming together for our unity in order to be able to bring a better Nigeria to the people.”

Ahead 2023 elections, Tinubu expressed optimism that the governing the party will be the party to beat at the next general elections. He described the chances of the party at the next polls as very bright.

“The chances of APC is as bright as the mid-night Star. We will continue to work for a better Nigeria.”

The former Lagos State Governor also dispelled rumour of strain and unhealthy relationship between him and President Buhari, insisting that the rumour was baseless and unfounded.
https://www.blueprint.ng/my-relationship-with-buhari-cordial-frank-honest-tinubu/
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Re: My Relationship With Buhari Cordial, Frank, Honest – Tinubu by Philipponzaghi: 5:40pm On Apr 27, 2021
Nigeria is going going.

Jagaban you need to start strategizing on how you can arm the West if things go wrong looking at the current security climate.

We gotta plan for the nearest future. Nigeria is now battered beyond rebound.

Leave politics for now coz things are not the same as before.
Re: My Relationship With Buhari Cordial, Frank, Honest – Tinubu by Ohizfly(m): 5:40pm On Apr 27, 2021
light my kpoli
Re: My Relationship With Buhari Cordial, Frank, Honest – Tinubu by youngeagle(m): 5:42pm On Apr 27, 2021
We ain't doubting you, birds of a feather flock together
Re: My Relationship With Buhari Cordial, Frank, Honest – Tinubu by iammo(m): 5:44pm On Apr 27, 2021
cool

BAT 2023

We move

Re: My Relationship With Buhari Cordial, Frank, Honest – Tinubu by OlujobaSamuel: 9:12pm On Apr 27, 2021
The relationship is honest, cordial and frank. Elected officials should adhered to constitutional term limits.
Hmmmmmmm, hope it's not what I'm thinking.
Re: My Relationship With Buhari Cordial, Frank, Honest – Tinubu by Imsoblessed: 12:33pm On Apr 28, 2021
see this one. Who cares! Infact the earlier u disassociate the better for you.
Re: My Relationship With Buhari Cordial, Frank, Honest – Tinubu by mayklef(m): 12:36pm On Apr 28, 2021
Oga Bullion Van......obviously u share the same ideaology with this blood thirsty demon Fulaniman and by the special grace of God, YOU WILL NEVER BE THE PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY

(1) (Reply)

NSA Makes Statement, After Today’s National Security Council Meeting / Bill Gates And Melinda Gates Are Splitting Up After 27 Years. / Nigeria Army Leak Shoot At Sight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.