Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,089 members, 7,838,746 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

I Am Looking For A Pretty Nigeria Educated Young Woman To Marry - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Am Looking For A Pretty Nigeria Educated Young Woman To Marry (1495 Views)

The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden / Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. / I Need A Pretty, Serious And Rich Girl [18 -23] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Looking For A Pretty Nigeria Educated Young Woman To Marry by AmerCaNJAm: 8:54pm On Feb 08, 2006
Here we go.
I am looking for a beautiful Nigeria woman to marry. between the ages 26-30 tall 5'7" - 6'
must be God fearing and want kinds.  Must be outging and want to live both in America and the West Indies(Jamaica) and Cananda...

Me..I am Canadian......Work in the US....IT professional/Professor/Businessman.....47 years old..5'7"  good looking and in the public eye....

Oh...I am black liht skinned...Educated Masters Degree in Information Technology....Consultant also....Working on some high profile projects now.... And I need a woman who is business minded as well as suppport system.  I can cook also and I do allot of sports.....Travel....Notice I am saying lving in different places...Because my familes are scattered all over.. .Must love to travel and must be willing to work hard and play hard....

If you are that woman please email me your pictures with age, size and education....
my email address is  amorc8019@aol.com
The search begins....

Thank you all
Re: I Am Looking For A Pretty Nigeria Educated Young Woman To Marry by Seun(m): 9:05pm On Feb 09, 2006
I salute you!
Re: I Am Looking For A Pretty Nigeria Educated Young Woman To Marry by UsherGurl(f): 9:07pm On Feb 09, 2006
Good luck! wink
Re: I Am Looking For A Pretty Nigeria Educated Young Woman To Marry by cheekee(f): 9:09pm On Feb 09, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
i am used to seeing these type of people on nairaland now a days
Re: I Am Looking For A Pretty Nigeria Educated Young Woman To Marry by AmerCaNJAm: 9:32pm On Feb 09, 2006
mmm..It is important to understand your statement as to what it is you mean specifically...

please explain
Re: I Am Looking For A Pretty Nigeria Educated Young Woman To Marry by cheekee(f): 10:02pm On Feb 09, 2006
yeees everyone just come's in here and starts to look for soulmates,and lovers to make history with and argh.................evrything.........i am used too them type of people....anyways goodluck in in your search...search real hard maybe you'll get one.. undecided
Re: I Am Looking For A Pretty Nigeria Educated Young Woman To Marry by Hotstepper(f): 5:47am On Feb 13, 2006
why r u still not married at 45? just curious or r u married and divorced tongue
Re: I Am Looking For A Pretty Nigeria Educated Young Woman To Marry by Rhodalyn(f): 12:45pm On Mar 02, 2006
i dont think the best place to find a wife is here on a forum shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
i mean this is a lady you plan to spend the rest of your life with so come on
Re: I Am Looking For A Pretty Nigeria Educated Young Woman To Marry by dafman(m): 3:46pm On Mar 02, 2006
So Rhodalyn what' wrong with that? Is it not human beings that are on the forum, i mean just because it's on the internet don't mean it's bad, there are lot's of responsible people here.
Re: I Am Looking For A Pretty Nigeria Educated Young Woman To Marry by Seun(m): 1:07am On Mar 03, 2006
I second that!
Re: I Am Looking For A Pretty Nigeria Educated Young Woman To Marry by reniks(f): 11:42pm On Mar 03, 2006
I hope u find d woman u r lookin for o.Ur description caught my attention,it started out like a requirement 4 a job application n ended as a treasure-hunt quest.Hopefully it will get d attention of d pretty educated Nigerian woman,Goodluck brotha!
Re: I Am Looking For A Pretty Nigeria Educated Young Woman To Marry by loriann(f): 5:17pm On Mar 22, 2006
guy u hot bt i wish u luck.how will u coope wen ur family is scattered
Re: I Am Looking For A Pretty Nigeria Educated Young Woman To Marry by eveseh(f): 5:52pm On May 07, 2006
i pray u find that pretty lady
Re: I Am Looking For A Pretty Nigeria Educated Young Woman To Marry by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:10pm On Aug 08, 2006
lol good luck to you
Re: I Am Looking For A Pretty Nigeria Educated Young Woman To Marry by iice(f): 7:44pm On Aug 08, 2006
Goodluck man wink
Re: I Am Looking For A Pretty Nigeria Educated Young Woman To Marry by katherinae(f): 2:03am On Aug 18, 2006
isnt that age alittle tooooooooooooooooooooo young for u, and what the heck is a 47 year old man doing being single.
Re: I Am Looking For A Pretty Nigeria Educated Young Woman To Marry by kdships(m): 7:09pm On Jan 05, 2007
katherinae:

isnt that age alittle tooooooooooooooooooooo young for u, and what the heck is a 47 year old man doing being single.

I think his profile has an answer to that question.
Re: I Am Looking For A Pretty Nigeria Educated Young Woman To Marry by JiggaMouse(m): 7:24pm On Jan 05, 2007
Try Soyiya! . Its online dating specifically tailored for Nigerians. Its very new and very free. See http://love.naijalive.net
Re: I Am Looking For A Pretty Nigeria Educated Young Woman To Marry by princeonx: 1:29am On Mar 10, 2008
hope you no dey find our sister for ritual this one wey your e-mail add na Amorc grin

A word for all these people wey dey find wife for NL, why don't one of you start a thread or topic asking which couple meet each other for NL? make we see how many wey go respond! me I don taya with this I dey find wife and husband thing here ohhhhhhh! haba?

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Girl In Benin City / Abuja date Hook Up links, send a 007 link to this number / Sugar Mummy From Ghana Looking For A Good Looking Guy To Date Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.