Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

How Will You Handle The Situation Of Nigeria If You Were To Be The Mr President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Will You Handle The Situation Of Nigeria If You Were To Be The Mr President (637 Views)

HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. / What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? / 'Get Out Of Nigeria If You Want To Get Ahead' - American Man (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You Handle The Situation Of Nigeria If You Were To Be The Mr President by chinavs9ja(m): 8:55pm On Apr 27, 2021
Good evening, I have been brainstorming since yesterday on what could be the possible solution to the current situation be it insecurity, unemployment, kidnapping, killing, e.t.c. I find out this country has been injured to the bone marrow. What do you think could be the possible solution my dear nairalanders to redeem this country "Nigeria"?

Re: How Will You Handle The Situation Of Nigeria If You Were To Be The Mr President by FatherOfJesus: 8:59pm On Apr 27, 2021
I’ll let Biafrans have their country.

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Handle The Situation Of Nigeria If You Were To Be The Mr President by chatinent: 9:08pm On Apr 27, 2021
I wouldn't accept Nigeria for free.
Re: How Will You Handle The Situation Of Nigeria If You Were To Be The Mr President by helinues: 9:09pm On Apr 27, 2021
Dialogue is the only solution..

No be everything gra gra dey work for
Re: How Will You Handle The Situation Of Nigeria If You Were To Be The Mr President by Barbsamiin: 9:10pm On Apr 27, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
I’ll let Biafrans have their country.
Re: How Will You Handle The Situation Of Nigeria If You Were To Be The Mr President by Pacesetter2021: 9:13pm On Apr 27, 2021
I will declare state of emergency. I will solicit for security support from countries like Cameroon, etc, triple the battle front and fight all these mystery gun men, bullet for bullet.

I will also prosecute and sentence bandits caught.

I will subsidize tarrif for electricity, appoint capable hands to man sensitive sectors.

I will drive up the value of naira by investing in good brains...

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Handle The Situation Of Nigeria If You Were To Be The Mr President by uBuNiT: 9:45pm On Apr 27, 2021
I will order UGM to stop defensive and go offensive.
I will strengthen their air presence.

Then, Fulani eat dust.
Yoruba eat shit

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Handle The Situation Of Nigeria If You Were To Be The Mr President by Foodqueen(f): 9:49pm On Apr 27, 2021
First mistake is voting in a primary six holder to become a president in a country where someone with master is jobless.
Even a small kiosk won't try that. cry cry

Am weeping right now. I don't even know if the man is deaf. He is not moved by anything happening around.

People are dying daily. We all are not safe anymore.

1 Like

Re: How Will You Handle The Situation Of Nigeria If You Were To Be The Mr President by FatherOfJesus: 9:50pm On Apr 27, 2021
Pacesetter2021:
I will declare state of emergency. I will solicit for security support from countries like Cameroon, etc, triple the battle front and fight all these mystery gun men, bullet for bullet.

I will subsidize tarrif for electricity, appoint capable hands to man sensitive sectors.

You won’t need all these if you just say that you will push for true federalism. Everyone will be calm atleast for a while
Re: How Will You Handle The Situation Of Nigeria If You Were To Be The Mr President by Olominira(m): 9:58pm On Apr 27, 2021
Firstly, dialogue! dialogue!! dialogue!!!

I would call Kanu personally and speak with him on phone. I would request for a meeting for dialogue.....somewhere outside of UK and Nigeria. The first dialogue would be focus of ceasing of fire from both side, same with Igboho camp and ND, etc.

I would negotiate with a faction of ISWAP or BH if possible. I would make sure people like Patami are involved in the process
Re: How Will You Handle The Situation Of Nigeria If You Were To Be The Mr President by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 27, 2021
He was elected to enjoy good cars, best health care system, immunity and jombo salaries, loots and all.... For 8 years to be asking citizens online on how best to handle situations?
Re: How Will You Handle The Situation Of Nigeria If You Were To Be The Mr President by Mcreloaded(m): 10:07pm On Apr 27, 2021
It's all a matter of putting square peg in square holes.

Remove nepotism and see how the country will be great.

But what we have is a government of the North who are not qualified to even head a family adding ministries and many sensitive and security position.

Untill all the northerners in all these position are sacked and more qualified person's who did not attend ABU rule this country before we can have hope.

When you keep on doing the same thing again and again and getting the same result it means you have to think outside the box for a different result.

Well it's too difficult for this government to understand as it is rocket science.

Quota system killed this country.

Be you igbo or yoruba or hausas so far you are qualified the let the best person hold all sensitive and critical appointments.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will You Handle The Situation Of Nigeria If You Were To Be The Mr President by Genesiis(m): 10:53pm On Apr 27, 2021
Implement the 2014 confab, call stake holders of every region, dialogue for peace and most importantly eliminate the 1999 constitution, its no longer viable to this present times.

1 Like

Re: How Will You Handle The Situation Of Nigeria If You Were To Be The Mr President by Genesiis(m): 10:59pm On Apr 27, 2021
Pacesetter2021:

Where there is no peace, can the bolded be achieved ?
Re: How Will You Handle The Situation Of Nigeria If You Were To Be The Mr President by Genesiis(m): 11:01pm On Apr 27, 2021
helinues:
Dialogue is the only solution..

No be everything gra gra dey work for
So you get sense like this ?? I'm shocked
Re: How Will You Handle The Situation Of Nigeria If You Were To Be The Mr President by OKOATA(m): 11:34pm On Apr 27, 2021
angry
First things first I will make sure that every northerner heading every post in Nigeria is redundant immediately, every southern/eastern soldier should be immediately drafted back to their region and send all northerners back to their region too. The next thing I will do is to call for a referendum and break up the nation immediately, Biafra, Oduduwa and Niger Deltans, north go their ways but will make sure the southern Kaduna or southern territorys in the north will be heavily protected by our soldiers. The next thing is to block every nook and cranny the north will wanna penetrate after the break up because they will come for blood. I will make sure all the southern soldiers kill those evil monsters like flies. Will make sure every politician that has a hand in every EndSars, Fulani killings, kidnapping be prosecuted immediately, every money stolen by all this evil bastards will be collected back, home and abroad every embezzled money since memorial will be gotten back. Every evil politician will be executed live on TV, every terror herdsmen /bandits will be executed live on TV then we shall begin a new nation.

Long Live Oduduwa
Long live Biafra.
Re: How Will You Handle The Situation Of Nigeria If You Were To Be The Mr President by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:34pm On Apr 27, 2021
Scatter Nigeria back to the way it was before the mistake of Lugard

1 Like

Re: How Will You Handle The Situation Of Nigeria If You Were To Be The Mr President by optionalY09: 12:13am On Apr 28, 2021
I will divide the country once and for all
Re: How Will You Handle The Situation Of Nigeria If You Were To Be The Mr President by chinavs9ja(m): 12:34am On Apr 28, 2021
Thanks for all your wonderful suggestions, I just hope all these our leaders can listen to their citizens. Nigerians are highly intelligent, smart and gifted. Please mod (lalasticlala, mynd44, ishilove) help to push this, those who are related to any of these leaders should be able to stumble upon these suggestions and perhaps share with them...lol
Re: How Will You Handle The Situation Of Nigeria If You Were To Be The Mr President by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:35am On Apr 28, 2021
I will never allow history repeat itself..I will call a conference of leaders and dissolve this union called Nigeria!
Re: How Will You Handle The Situation Of Nigeria If You Were To Be The Mr President by Blue3k(m): 12:42am On Apr 28, 2021
• tell individuals to defend themselves. Then Make gun laws less restrictive to law abiding citizens. If people defended themselves instead of running away most these criminals wouldn't be as bold.

• Decentralized policing and prisons. Any tear of government that wants to handle security to have at it.

• have police patrolling instead of sitting at check points collecting bribes.

• Focus on interstate crimes instead.
Re: How Will You Handle The Situation Of Nigeria If You Were To Be The Mr President by chinavs9ja(m): 6:30am On Apr 28, 2021
Blue3k:
• tell individuals to defend themselves. Then Make gun laws less restrictive to law abiding citizens. If people defended themselves instead of running away most these criminals wouldn't be as bold.

• Decentralized policing and prisons. Any tear of government that wants to handle security to have at it.

• have police patrolling instead of sitting at check points collecting bribes.

• Focus on interstate crimes instead.
Hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

The True Picture Of What U.S.A Believed Might Have Caused Unknown Gunmen / Buhari didn't attend late COAS's Burial becos he didn't want to block Abuja road / Nigerians React As House Of Rep Receives Proposal To Change Nigeria To UAR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.