Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Smart Adeyemi Was Scared Of Remi Tinubu Unlike Dino Who Put Her On Her Toes. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Smart Adeyemi Was Scared Of Remi Tinubu Unlike Dino Who Put Her On Her Toes. (2149 Views)

Pictures Of Remi Tinubu, Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan In Their Office / Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React / Senator Smart Adeyemi Attacked In Kogi During Bye Election (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smart Adeyemi Was Scared Of Remi Tinubu Unlike Dino Who Put Her On Her Toes. by Benbellamor: 10:10pm On Apr 27, 2021
Oluremi Tinubu interrupted Smart Adeyemi asking: “Are you in PDP (Peoples Democratic Party)? Are you a wolf in sheep’s clothing?”

Adeyemi, however, ignored her comments out of fear..

Unlike Dino Melaye...Who confronted Remi Tinubu and reminded her she is past menopause and he is not thinking of having affair with her...but rather the senate house is not an extension of burdillon
Re: Smart Adeyemi Was Scared Of Remi Tinubu Unlike Dino Who Put Her On Her Toes. by VictorUSA(m): 10:12pm On Apr 27, 2021
What exactly are we to do with this?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Smart Adeyemi Was Scared Of Remi Tinubu Unlike Dino Who Put Her On Her Toes. by jneutron4000: 10:14pm On Apr 27, 2021
[s]
Benbellamor:
Oluremi Tinubu interrupted Smart Adeyemi asking: “Are you in PDP (Peoples Democratic Party)? Are you a wolf in sheep’s clothing?”

Adeyemi, however, ignored her comments out of fear..

Unlike Dino Melaye...Who confronted Remi Tinubu and reminded her she is past menopause and he is not thinking of having affair with her...but rather the senate house is not an extension of burdillon
[/s]
Re: Smart Adeyemi Was Scared Of Remi Tinubu Unlike Dino Who Put Her On Her Toes. by Benbellamor: 10:51pm On Apr 27, 2021
VictorUSA:
What exactly are we to do with this?
That people like remi Tinubu got no business in the senate chambers rather than barking at anyone with a different view
money miss road
she should be confined to the kitchen

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Smart Adeyemi Was Scared Of Remi Tinubu Unlike Dino Who Put Her On Her Toes. by FarahAideed: 10:57pm On Apr 27, 2021
Shameless woman ready to hide all the attrocities of this govt just so she can be first lady but she is decieving herself

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Smart Adeyemi Was Scared Of Remi Tinubu Unlike Dino Who Put Her On Her Toes. by VictorUSA(m): 4:17am On Apr 28, 2021
Benbellamor:

That people like remi Tinubu got no business in the senate chambers rather than barking at anyone with a different view
money miss road
Alrigght!
Re: Smart Adeyemi Was Scared Of Remi Tinubu Unlike Dino Who Put Her On Her Toes. by pricklewane: 4:38am On Apr 28, 2021
I am Yoruba n even a Tinubu supporter, I have never cared to know anything about Smart Adeyemi but he earned my respect with that singular act of completely ignoring her unlike the foolish Dino that was fooling his father's old age.

10 Likes

Re: Smart Adeyemi Was Scared Of Remi Tinubu Unlike Dino Who Put Her On Her Toes. by pricklewane: 4:45am On Apr 28, 2021
Remi Tinubu is not Bianca that Igbos refuse to give ticket. You are worried about a woman defending her party while Abaribe as been in the senate for 16 years without a single project. Ikpeazu Ugwuayi are there looting the destiny of u, your born n unborn children away. You matter weak me O.

Benbellamor:

money miss road

3 Likes

Re: Smart Adeyemi Was Scared Of Remi Tinubu Unlike Dino Who Put Her On Her Toes. by lionshare: 4:49am On Apr 28, 2021
pricklewane:
Remi Tinubu is not Bianca that Igbos refuse to give ticket. You are worried about a woman defending her party while Abaribe as been in the senate for 16 years without a single project. Ikpeazu Ugwuayi are there looting the destiny of u, your born n unborn children away. You matter weak me O.

How do you people think? What’s the correlation
Re: Smart Adeyemi Was Scared Of Remi Tinubu Unlike Dino Who Put Her On Her Toes. by layzie: 5:44am On Apr 28, 2021
Benbellamor:

money miss road

Is that all we are to do with it? Ok
Re: Smart Adeyemi Was Scared Of Remi Tinubu Unlike Dino Who Put Her On Her Toes. by Kokoboss: 6:24am On Apr 28, 2021
FarahAideed:
Shameless woman ready to hide all the attrocities of this govt just so she can be first lady but she is decieving herself
it shall be well with you sir..

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Smart Adeyemi Was Scared Of Remi Tinubu Unlike Dino Who Put Her On Her Toes. by Ahmeduana(m): 7:21am On Apr 28, 2021
So that is what your thinning brain tells ba, it never occur to you that some NUISANCES are best ignored?

1 Like

Re: Smart Adeyemi Was Scared Of Remi Tinubu Unlike Dino Who Put Her On Her Toes. by Benbellamor: 7:29am On Apr 28, 2021
pricklewane:

Again you display your bigotry,,, anybody with a different view automatically become a PDP or an Igbo..
For your information *i am a Yoruba more than you i don't know why you are bringing Abaribe who is even speaking more in the senate louder than (Your Dumb Bunny grin) Oluremi TInubu

ai tete mu ole, ole. Ún m'óloko awon oponu jatijati..

7 Likes

Re: Smart Adeyemi Was Scared Of Remi Tinubu Unlike Dino Who Put Her On Her Toes. by Benbellamor: 8:47am On Apr 28, 2021
FarahAideed:
First Lady koo, last lady ni...hissss

1 Like

Re: Smart Adeyemi Was Scared Of Remi Tinubu Unlike Dino Who Put Her On Her Toes. by pricklewane: 9:18am On Apr 28, 2021
What Abaribe does in the house called speaking or display of foolishness. Hopefully baba e oloriburuku ni opunu jati jati to refer si sha.

And the last time I checked bigotry is not a crime in the constitution of Nigeria. While oloriburuku baba continue hating on Tinubu you continue to de fi ile aye se ofo lo.

Benbellamor:

Again you display your bigotry,,, anybody with a different view automatically become a PDP or an Igbo..
For your information *i am a Yoruba more than you i don't know why you are bringing Abaribe who is even speaking more in the senate louder than (Your Dumb Bunny grin) Oluremi TInubu

ai tete mu ole, ole. Ún m'óloko awon oponu jatijati..
Re: Smart Adeyemi Was Scared Of Remi Tinubu Unlike Dino Who Put Her On Her Toes. by pricklewane: 9:21am On Apr 28, 2021
Is that the way your mother as been condemned to the kitchen to slave her sad life away.

Benbellamor:

money miss road
Re: Smart Adeyemi Was Scared Of Remi Tinubu Unlike Dino Who Put Her On Her Toes. by Masturbator2020: 9:53am On Apr 28, 2021
pricklewane:
I am Yoruba n even a Tinubu supporter, I have never cared to know anything about Smart Adeyemi but he earned my respect with that singular act of completely ignoring her unlike the foolish Dino that was fooling his father's old age.
Supporting a politician despite the harm they have done to Nigeria is shameful.
Re: Smart Adeyemi Was Scared Of Remi Tinubu Unlike Dino Who Put Her On Her Toes. by Benbellamor: 10:09am On Apr 28, 2021
pricklewane:
What Abaribe does in the house called speaking or display of foolishness. Hopefully baba e oloriburuku ni opunu jati jati to refer si sha.

And the last time I checked bigotry is not a crime in the constitution of Nigeria. While oloriburuku baba continue hating on Tinubu you continue to de fi ile aye se ofo lo.

Mo Daapada, Back to sender..Oya wa fi ori e kó o .....

dindirin awa'bè 'áyà Awon omo ìran kíran (unknown generation) akótilétà Kò ní ra'gbá fun e, ihoho nwa rin wo igbo

Odun mi pé iya e o so fún pe omo alè ni e...awon Baba e kò se e ri mo eyan ntori eran oko eran iya ni won...ode rada rada grin
Re: Smart Adeyemi Was Scared Of Remi Tinubu Unlike Dino Who Put Her On Her Toes. by IgweOfNnewi: 10:10am On Apr 28, 2021
Scared? ignoring her was the best thing to do? smart was smarter and wiser than Dino 462% Dino responding to Remi Tinubu cost him the Senate, he behaved immature and unreasonable to have attacked a woman, Smart learnt a great deal
Re: Smart Adeyemi Was Scared Of Remi Tinubu Unlike Dino Who Put Her On Her Toes. by Benbellamor: 10:14am On Apr 28, 2021
pricklewane:
Is that the way your mother as been condemned to the kitchen to slave her sad life away.

bolded above.' as' or 'has' shows how illiterate you are...go to school you refused and join the tout train of your Dumb bunny grin
Ka daa fun gbogbo yin dede

(1) (Reply)

China Reluctant To Lend More Money To Nigeria, Believes Country Over-exposed / Let’s Talk; It’s Right For A Christian To Build Or Renovate A Mosque For Muslims / Abba Kyari: You Stole 1billion Naira. Sahara Reporters Accuse DIG Egbunike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.