Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,880 members, 7,813,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Empress Njamah Shares Video Of How She Received A Planned Surprise Birthday Gift - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Empress Njamah Shares Video Of How She Received A Planned Surprise Birthday Gift (523 Views)

Timaya: Why I Collected The Car From Empress Njamah After Break Up / "I Am Above Empress Njamah" - Timaya Shades Ex Girlfriend / I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Empress Njamah Shares Video Of How She Received A Planned Surprise Birthday Gift by Sophiebabe85(f): 1:05am On Apr 28, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oxhi8Uqkag

Empress Njamah shares video of how she received a planned surprise birthday gifts, acting surprised

Re: Empress Njamah Shares Video Of How She Received A Planned Surprise Birthday Gift by AllenSpencer: 1:11am On Apr 28, 2021
Old age is finally here.

She used to be very beautiful when she was dark and younger.

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Shares Video Of How She Received A Planned Surprise Birthday Gift by donstan18: 2:23am On Apr 28, 2021
White face with black lips.

A single supposed learned woman of 40 years bleaching recklessly and carelessly?

This is pathetic!!

3 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah Shares Video Of How She Received A Planned Surprise Birthday Gift by jey4all(m): 2:48am On Apr 28, 2021
This one one kill herself with bleaching
Re: Empress Njamah Shares Video Of How She Received A Planned Surprise Birthday Gift by WoundedLamb: 2:57am On Apr 28, 2021
Lol... calm down guys. She was obviously doing her facials.

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Shares Video Of How She Received A Planned Surprise Birthday Gift by Finestgal: 9:06am On Apr 28, 2021
donstan18:
White face with black lips.

A single supposed learned woman of 40 years bleaching recklessly and carelessly?

This is pathetic!!
Be calming down o

Re: Empress Njamah Shares Video Of How She Received A Planned Surprise Birthday Gift by Amwitty(f): 9:10am On Apr 28, 2021
WoundedLamb:
Lol... calm down guys. She was obviously doing her facials.
I tire o she applied something on her skin that's why

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Get Depressed When Men Drool Over My B00bs – Comedienne, Mummy Wa Discloses / Nengi Gets Big Surprise From Her Team As She Returns From UK(VIDEO) / Nigerian Idol Elimination Looms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.