Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,950 members, 7,848,858 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:11 AM

Ileke Idi:why - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ileke Idi:why (1799 Views)

Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) / Goodluck Jonathan Compared To Idi Amin In Aggressive APC Ad / Happy Birthday Ileke-idi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ileke Idi:why by Becomricho: 4:01am On Apr 23, 2011

why dont you want to talk about the picture.

Re: Ileke Idi:why by Ystranger: 4:06am On Apr 23, 2011
Becomricho:

ileke idi:Why are only Igbos the only ones trying to force Yoruba Energy on us.

i like the question you ask why the igbos are trying to force Tinubu on Yorubas. Look Tinubu is unpopular among Yoruba people ,may be he is popular in igboland.  That why  tinubu had no confident in his wife victory, that he impose his wife , because he knows they were going to defeat his wife. and also the same reason they remove the logo of labour party.

The Yorubas would say till [size=18pt]Ogun ba de e loju, a ma fi gba re ni[/size]. I will beat Tinubu in any place in Yorubaland. I dare anybody.

They are trying to force Tinubu because they believe if he is not so sharpe enough that he impose Nuhu Ribadu, he would be silly enough for thier use. since he is greedy.

you can not find any video tinubu was defending Yoruba people.

Even to show you .  Tinubu is well knewn for disrespecting Chief Obafemi Awolowo wife. HID. and on many times refused to attend meeting Called by the Yeye of Yorubaland. And He is knews to disrespect the woman , even verbally.   Which is a disrespect to the mermory of chief Obafemi Awolowo. 

You can see I posted a University built by [size=18pt]Oyinloye[/size]. You cant find any university built by Tinubu. 

The Igbos are only trying to force Tinubu on Yoruba people because they want Yoruba people to fail. They are looking for someone who is going to help milk yoruba people dry.  You can see Tinubu is an enermy of the Yoruba people when he impose Nuhu Ribadu while Yoruba had  issue they were fighting for.  Look at this satellite pictures. and ask why would anyone in his right sense impose Nuhu Ribadu now. The Yorubas have to wait any 4 years. Because Tinubu stole Yoruba people into slavery.

Leadership is about vision

Aare becomricho, what do you mean by that 'owe.' I think its wrong. Is that how they say it in Benin?

And, BTW, who is Oyinloye?

Do you mean, Oyinlola?
Re: Ileke Idi:why by Becomricho: 5:39am On Apr 23, 2011
igbo tend to tolerate corrupt people more than the yoruba, could also account for this. that may be another reason.
Re: Ileke Idi:why by Odunnu: 5:58am On Apr 23, 2011
The satellite pictures says it all.
Asiwaju is very stubborn
Re: Ileke Idi:why by shawdon(m): 6:21am On Apr 23, 2011
Who is this fucking poster self?

No start anything you can finish.

You be aloha?

If you need people to hear you go median house.

What is Oyinloye? Is not in Yoruba dictionary.

Abeg go sleep jor.

Bleep anything you are trying to preach.
Re: Ileke Idi:why by Nobody: 6:58am On Apr 23, 2011
shawdon:

Who is this bleeping poster self?

No start anything you can finish.

You be aloha?

If you need people to hear you go median house.

What is Oyinloye? Is not in Yoruba dictionary.

Abeg go sleep jor.

bleep anything you are trying to preach.

Oh shut up already.

Poster has a point.

The only posters on NL trying to foister Tinubu (as a god) on Yorubas are mainly from the SE. I guess it's post August 9th election reselt that's killing some people.

@becommrich

i like the question you ask why the igbos are trying to force Tinubu on Yorubas. Look Tinubu is unpopular among Yoruba people ,may be he is popular in igboland. That why tinubu had no confident in his wife victory, that he impose his wife , because he knows they were going to defeat his wife. and also the same reason they remove the logo of labour party.

In a nutshell. Precisely.
Re: Ileke Idi:why by Becomricho: 7:02am On Apr 23, 2011
look the igbos tolerate corruption so much, that you need to see imo state university.  which is 20 years old.
Re: Ileke Idi:why by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 23, 2011
All the Igbos in the world gathered for a secret meeting in Owerri and decided that they would impose Tinubu on the Yorubas. How daft??
Re: Ileke Idi:why by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 23, 2011
bermuda1:

All the Igbos in the world gathered for a secret meeting in Owerri and decided that they would impose Tinubu on the Yorubas. How daft??

What is daft is your inability to comprehend a simple task before you; read, think, understand the thread.

Becommrich is discussing the misplaced Igbo notion of Tinubu in the Yoruba race. Try as you may to foist Tinubu as a leader of the Yoruba race, it's simply a misunderstood perception.
Tinubu, like many other leaders, have their influences. Tinubu's position and inputs are just a lil bit more vibrant than the others.

Becommrich, babe, explain away.
Re: Ileke Idi:why by Ystranger: 7:32am On Apr 23, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

What is daft is your inability to comprehend a simple task before you; read, think, understand the thread.

Becommrich is discussing the misplaced Igbo notion of Tinubu in the Yoruba race. Try as you may to foist Tinubu as a leader of the Yoruba race, it's simply a misunderstood perception.
Tinubu, like many other leaders, have their influences. Tinubu's position and inputs are just a lil bit more vibrant than the others.

WHats the difference between Ileke-Idi and Kobojunkie?
Re: Ileke Idi:why by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 23, 2011
nthread
Ileke-IdI:

If the title of a thread is daft, whats the point of reading the whole thread? i have seen a lot of what you write and I notice you intention is not to educate but entertain and cause mischief. There is a time and place but when you do it all the time we may have to start questioning your motives and motivation
Re: Ileke Idi:why by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 23, 2011
bermuda1:

nthread
If the title of a thread is daft, whats the point of reading the whole thread? i have seen a lot of what you write and I notice you intention is not to educate but entertain and cause mischief. There is a time and place but when you do it all the time we may have to start questioning your motives and motivation

Education could be fun and mischievous. It's sad that you only see one part of it.
I guess the poster could have added "some" to his headline, but what difference would it have made?
Re: Ileke Idi:why by komando77(m): 7:42am On Apr 23, 2011
@ becomerih and Ileke-idi. Fate has put Tinubu as leader of the Yoruba, like Jonathan like Tinubu. Like Awolowo like Tinubu. QED.
Re: Ileke Idi:why by Becomricho: 8:03am On Apr 23, 2011
I dont think you igbo people get it
Re: Ileke Idi:why by komando77(m): 8:51am On Apr 23, 2011
@ becomerich0
Tinubu put Fashola. That is an unbeatable achievement. Not all leaders are developmers. Some are talent spotters. Fashola is a developer. Tinubu is a talent spotter.
Re: Ileke Idi:why by Becomricho: 12:12am On Apr 24, 2011
omodo Tinubu, houseboy tinubu o ku se o.

i feel like sleeping.  first of all seun osewa works for tinubu and edit my post, i know he edit them to please tinubu because he want tinubu to look good.  Tinubu humilated HID Awolowo on several occasion.

Is introducing fashola a yardstick to yoruba leadership. No.   And it is not the duty of Igbo people to try to force anyone to be yoruba leader. It is only a person that fight for the right of the yoruba people. Tinubu fight for his own interest. You tell a man , by his action and not his word. Look some people are fools.

If Tinubu impose his wife. his child, his- in- law, his mother. his uncle, his girlfriend, his sister,  it tell you, he is only fighting for his own interest. that he is a selfish man.   In my family, we call people like that SELFILALO  or OBA SELFISHNESS.

Look you only a selfish, self centred man does that. And Tinubu action have prove to the whole world who tinubu is.

When have yoruba people become houseboy to Tinubu.  Se Ore Omodo tinubu, ni e yi wa si ile aiye wa se ni. Your  head , tinubu felt it was not good for senator except  his wife. his child, his- in- law, his mother. his uncle, his girlfriend, his sister, that the rest of you are his boyboy, houseboy.  MUMU.

Another issue is the issue of Drug charge against tinubu.  Yoruba people can not allowed a man charge with drug in leadership. Yoruba people must have class. If not any tom, manliness and harry can claim he is a Yoruba leader. Look you can call the city of toronto police. I have help brought to justice drug dealer, criminal and gang who have been involve in drug charges in the past. And I have appeared in court before in  cases of drug charge. So I am not tolerate of drug dealers.

And it is also personal to me, that under tinubu watch as governor of lagos state, because of his neglect of the hospital , i lost someone dare to me. And even is one of the reason I stand to be count. And fight to see that Yoruba people get justice for the injustice. Even till today. I still feel pain in my heart and it as cause me, a life times headache that may be difficult to correct. That is what tinubu leadership failure cause me. and my story may also be a story of millions out there. where fail leadership,  many people  lost thier love one. And now bring that tinubu forward hurt the memory and cause me great pain. And every of his birthday I feel the pain, of failure in leadership in nigeria. I am fighting till the end for the momery of my loveone.

What are we doing abroad. Is it not because people like tinubu were put in power and they fail to perform thier duties.

And on the issue of drug. For the simple reason of investment.  Tinubu can never be the leader of the yoruba people. how does investment work. Go and read about it. the igbos are doing it so that investment goes to their side.  Just check tinubu and drug on google and check funmi iyanda. In short my friend. Tinubu names is already destroyed.

The Yoruba people must have class, and Tinubu does not fall into that leadership.  If not, let us go wake up, Oyenusi or lawrence anini or shina rambo and ask him to lead yoruba people.

we must have standard and Tinubu does not meet that standard. Even if you look at governor of the past in yorubaland. even in lagos. Tinubu does not come up in the first 5 . So Igbo people thinking they would force tinubu on yoruba people are not serious.  Igbo people have to spend thier time and see how imo state university look like and stop worrying about yoruba leadership. Face Imo state university. it is 20 years of nothing.  Noone can rob yoruba people and now claim he is Yoruba leader. OLE is OLE , any day in yorubaland.

A criminal have no respect in my books. I am train to uphold truth. and I dont support drug dealer or be friend to drug dealers.  Why dont you ask toronto police. I have help bring to justice drug dealers and criminal. I have no respect for criminal. IF CLASS MEANS BEEN A THIEF. THEN GET THE FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF       OUT OF MY FACE.

If I am going to be the only one to liberty Yoruba people. I would do it.

Re: Ileke Idi:why by Pygru: 8:20pm On Jul 12, 2013
Musiwa
grin grin grin
Re: Ileke Idi:why by Koffiman: 9:54pm On Jul 12, 2013
Your people betrayed and denied Abiola ur surposed leader then. You did the same to OBJ and now Tinubu. Who then is your leader? Is it Fani kayode, Balogun, Bode, Bankole or Aregbesola? It has now downed on you that Tinubu is rather a Tinubu and u are putting the blame on Igbos for foisting a thief on u people as ur leader. Isn't it riduculous?
Re: Ileke Idi:why by MrMcJay(m): 12:09am On Jul 13, 2013
Koffiman: Your people betrayed and denied Abiola ur surposed leader then. You did the same to OBJ and now Tinubu. Who then is your leader? Is it Fani kayode, Balogun, Bode, Bankole or Aregbesola? It has now downed on you that Tinubu is rather a Tinubu and u are putting the blame on Igbos for foisting a thief on u people as ur leader. Isn't it riduculous?

Charlie, as simple as this thread is, I guess it is still too complex for u to understand. Instead of asking questions, see how you have advertised your stupidity? Check the date of the OP's post and relate it with present realities on ground.
Re: Ileke Idi:why by Koffiman: 8:08am On Jul 13, 2013
Mr McJay:

Charlie, as simple as this thread is, I guess it is still too complex for u to understand. Instead of asking questions, see how you have advertised your stupidity? Check the date of the OP's post and relate it with present realities on ground.
What is the present reality? That Tinubu has repented and transformed into a sophisticated thief, sectionalist and dictator. Stop dreaming lad!

(1) (Reply)

Bernard Odogwu On The First Coup. / Bomb Explodes In Igbo Man's Shop In Maiduguri / Exposed!!! Premium Times Propaganda With Misleading Headlines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.