Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,079 members, 7,838,721 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Keeping & Defending Pantami By The FG Has Emboldened BH & Demoralized Soldiers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keeping & Defending Pantami By The FG Has Emboldened BH & Demoralized Soldiers (479 Views)

A Cold-Blooded Beast Called Isa Pantami By Femi Fani-Kayode / A Cold-blooded Beast Called Isa Pantami By Femi Fani-kayode / How Nigerian Government's Bad Precedent Emboldened Sunday Igboho, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keeping & Defending Pantami By The FG Has Emboldened BH & Demoralized Soldiers by Nobody: 5:56am On Apr 28, 2021
The biggest shock of Nigerians especially those who have been supporting this government is why the federal government chooses to keep and defend a man obvious facts show he supported the world most deadly terror group "in the past" as they claim. Pantami declared his aupport for Boko haram and other Islamic terror groups just few years ago but the federal government and its allies are forcing it on our throats that he has repented and become a saint overnight. This is very strange because no one expects a government that has borrowed money from every country, lost thousands of soldiers, lost more than a million citizens and now losing northern region to boko haram to defend, associate not to even keep such person in government. It is a disaster. It breeds serious suspicion!
Recently, the activities of boko haram and bandits have become fiercer, and advancing closer to Abuja as report shows in Shiroro, Niger state. They seem to be emboldened more. Kidnapping and terror attacks have taken a dangerous turn.
It seems the soldiers taking the highest risk to protect the country have been demoralized by the way the government defends and shields Pantami. Should this government if it's actually sincere and wishes to fight boko haram and bandits, keep a man or anyone with such records present or past? If you are a soldier will you continue fighting, risking your life when you doubt the sincerity of the government? The government must weigh the implications of its actions and do not endanger the lives of the citizens. Democracy is the government of the people, if you have no hidden agenda listen to the people and remove who they question his integrity. We have thousands who can do the job even from Pantami's village. Why insist on Pantami? The government must show it's not against the people it claims to protect.

2 Likes

Re: Keeping & Defending Pantami By The FG Has Emboldened BH & Demoralized Soldiers by helinues: 5:58am On Apr 28, 2021
I can also see that the keeping Pantami is what has emboldened the UGM abi na UGU..

Eish
Re: Keeping & Defending Pantami By The FG Has Emboldened BH & Demoralized Soldiers by Anaerobi(m): 6:02am On Apr 28, 2021
what do you expect when the nation president and 1st informant are both Boko Haram?
Re: Keeping & Defending Pantami By The FG Has Emboldened BH & Demoralized Soldiers by InaNla(f): 6:08am On Apr 28, 2021
[s]
helinues:
I can also see that the keeping it Pantami is what has emboldened the UGM abi na UGU..

Eish
[/s]

Karma is real!

1 Like

Re: Keeping & Defending Pantami By The FG Has Emboldened BH & Demoralized Soldiers by Casham: 6:14am On Apr 28, 2021
True! This is not democracy.
Re: Keeping & Defending Pantami By The FG Has Emboldened BH & Demoralized Soldiers by southsouthking(m): 6:18am On Apr 28, 2021
De mo crazy.
I feel for those soldiers, reason why i don't blame the one's who committed suicide.
They have been dehumanised and depressed.

Please and Please, help a Brother going for a job interview tomorrow with transportation fare.

The mail for the interview invitation came late yesterday evening, and there's no way i can get the transportation fare because it was just too sudden, only God knows that, so that is why am here to please seek for your help, support and kind gesture.

I reside at Alakoto Meji here in Badagry, and the location for the job interview is at Victoria Island.

Syngenta Nigeria Limited:

Plot 5 Chief Yusuf biodun Street, Oniru Road, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.

Please help me get this Job, it will be a life changer for me.

Nothing is too small please i beg you all in the name of God and Allah.

Thanks to you all.
Re: Keeping & Defending Pantami By The FG Has Emboldened BH & Demoralized Soldiers by blowjob: 6:21am On Apr 28, 2021
BUHARI HAS DEMENTIA undecided

HE DON'T EVEN KNOW PATAMI NA TERRORIST undecided

DAT BLACK PIG ADESINA,SHOULD EXPLAIN BETTER undecided

EAR PROBLEMS undecided
Re: Keeping & Defending Pantami By The FG Has Emboldened BH & Demoralized Soldiers by odogwunaija(m): 6:48am On Apr 28, 2021
I still don't understand why Buhari has refused to sack Pantami despite the outcry from every quarter. Indeed Buhari doesn't listen or care about the welfare of Nigerians.
Re: Keeping & Defending Pantami By The FG Has Emboldened BH & Demoralized Soldiers by CodeTemplar: 7:50am On Apr 28, 2021
So true.
Re: Keeping & Defending Pantami By The FG Has Emboldened BH & Demoralized Soldiers by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 28, 2021
Why keep Pantami?
Re: Keeping & Defending Pantami By The FG Has Emboldened BH & Demoralized Soldiers by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 28, 2021
Re: Keeping & Defending Pantami By The FG Has Emboldened BH & Demoralized Soldiers by sapientia(m): 7:30pm On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:
I can also see that the keeping Pantami is what has emboldened the UGM abi na UGU..

Eish

Your reply is the most foolish thing I have seen this week yet.

Surprise me please..

Even if it's once.
Re: Keeping & Defending Pantami By The FG Has Emboldened BH & Demoralized Soldiers by Nobody: 6:41am On Apr 29, 2021
Helinues is confused
Re: Keeping & Defending Pantami By The FG Has Emboldened BH & Demoralized Soldiers by Xpol: 8:21am On Apr 29, 2021
IN MY DREAM I SAW LOT OF CRISES

THINGS WILL BE GETTING WORSE BY DAYS
NO ONE IS SAFE ANYMORE
I SAW THE SECURITY PERSONNELS BECOMING ENDANGERED SPECIES

PLEASE ADVISE YOUR RELATIVES AGAINST JOINING ARMY POLICE AND CIVIL DEFENSE IN THE NEXT 10YRS

I SAW PUNISHMENTS COMING UPON THOSE THAT ARE SUPPORTING THE BAD LEADERS RUINING NIGERIA

ALSO CHOOSE TO BE PRAYING FOR YOUR OWN BREAKTHROUGH AND BETTERMENT OF YOUR LIFE RATHER THAN PRAYING FOR A COUNTRY THST HAS ALREADY BEEN RUINED BY BAD LEADERS

THE FUTURE IS XPOL

AND

XPOL IS THE FUTURE

(1) (Reply)

We Lost A General But We Didn't Lose God, 1 Man Down,we Advance: Pst E.A Adeboye / Ogun Governor's Aide Held In The US Over Covid-19 Unemployment Fraud / A'ibom Gov't Satisfied With Pace Of Work At Car Assembling Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.