Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,110 members, 7,957,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:06 AM

52 Northern Groups Ask UN, Others To Back Biafra Agitation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 52 Northern Groups Ask UN, Others To Back Biafra Agitation (2511 Views)

Keep Off Nnamdi Kanu’s Case, 52 Northern Groups Tell UN / Sahara Reporters: 52 Northern Groups Ask UN, Others To Back Biafra Agitation / 52 Northern Groups Convene Security Meeting In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

52 Northern Groups Ask UN, Others To Back Biafra Agitation by HenryThegreat1(m): 6:00am On Apr 28, 2021
A coalition of 52 northern groups on Monday called on the global community to intervene in persuading Nigerian government and United Nations to facilitate the final actualisation of the Biafran dream by the Igbo.

While describing as empty and of no effect “threats and promises” by the President, Major General Muhammad Buhari (retd.), the CNG said that “between December 2020 and April 2021, over 970 students were abducted from their schools in the Northern part of Nigeria with a substantial number still in captivity and some violently executed.”

The spokesperson of CNG, Abdul-Azeez Suleiman, raised the views in a communiqué iafter an emergency meeting in Abuja.

According to him, Northern Nigeria has never experienced the present level of exposure to criminals and bandits under the régime of Buhari.

He said, “The CNG hereby resolves to call on our friends and the international community, the UK especially, to understand that our bilateral friendship is guided by the principles of sovereignty, promotion of peace and the standards that guides legitimate interference.

“Hence, their intervention, exclamations and actions should not be drawn to discountenance the effort of the Nigerian state to protect citizens from violence and terror.

“We finally wish to renew our request for the global community’s intervention in persuading Nigerian authorities and the United Nations to facilitate the final actualization of the Biafran dream by the Igbo.

In the South, gangs of armed IPOB militia, violent secessionists and an assortment of militant groups appear to sense a huge vacuum in the capacity and political will by the Federal Government to challenge them, which they exploit with disastrous consequences on the nation’s security assets and specifically on northern communities and individuals living as minorities in the South while the presidency wallows in deflecting the issue.”

The CNG, however, attacked the Indigenous People of Biafra, saying it “is now taking a more ominous and repulsive form and context with open declaration of violence and anarchy against other parts of Nigeria and the Nigerian State.”

https://punchng.com/52-northern-groups-ask-un-others-to-back-biafra-agitation/

1 Like

Re: 52 Northern Groups Ask UN, Others To Back Biafra Agitation by Anaerobi(m): 6:01am On Apr 28, 2021
lol .. how true is this?
Re: 52 Northern Groups Ask UN, Others To Back Biafra Agitation by helinues: 6:01am On Apr 28, 2021
Contradictory news

1 Like

Re: 52 Northern Groups Ask UN, Others To Back Biafra Agitation by Dcube212: 6:03am On Apr 28, 2021
Hnnmm
Re: 52 Northern Groups Ask UN, Others To Back Biafra Agitation by FreedomArmy: 6:06am On Apr 28, 2021
Biafra must be restored

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 52 Northern Groups Ask UN, Others To Back Biafra Agitation by Idiko1: 6:08am On Apr 28, 2021
Nigeria shall perpetually remain in shambles if Republic of Igbo land or Republic of Biafra is not actualized very soon.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 52 Northern Groups Ask UN, Others To Back Biafra Agitation by OBALOLA55(m): 6:10am On Apr 28, 2021
THIS FULANI KID CALLED HELINUES NOR DEY SLEEP AT ALL undecided

1 Like

Re: 52 Northern Groups Ask UN, Others To Back Biafra Agitation by helinues: 6:12am On Apr 28, 2021
OBALOLA55:
THIS FULANI KID CALLED HELINUES NOR DEY SLEEP AT ALL undecided

You must be typing this from your slumbering...

Joseph the dreamer embarassed
Re: 52 Northern Groups Ask UN, Others To Back Biafra Agitation by topboss1: 6:12am On Apr 28, 2021
AFTER U WENT TO IKONSO HOUSE TO MURDER HIM AND THEN PARADE HIS DEAD BODY, HOW DO U WANT UK TO EVEN LISTEN TO THIS TRASH?

UK ARE NOT FOOLS.

ESN IS A VIGILANTE GROUP, IKONSO WAS IN HIS VILLAGE PROTECTING HIS LAND FROM FULANI TERRORIST, YET U WENT TO HIS HOUSE IN HIS VILLAGE AND MURDERED HIM.

IF U TOOK HIM TO COURT OR CHARGE HIM FOR A CRIME, THAT IS DIFFERENT, BUT U MURDERED AN INNOCENT MAN.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: 52 Northern Groups Ask UN, Others To Back Biafra Agitation by Rawgold29(m): 6:14am On Apr 28, 2021
And the enemy submitted... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 52 Northern Groups Ask UN, Others To Back Biafra Agitation by Skyfornia(m): 6:14am On Apr 28, 2021
Let my people go...

1 Like

Re: 52 Northern Groups Ask UN, Others To Back Biafra Agitation by southsouthking(m): 6:15am On Apr 28, 2021
We are living in perilous time.
Nigeria has never had it this bad.
When are we going to sing the redemption song, the song of Freedom?

Please and Please, help a Brother going for a job interview tomorrow with transportation fare.

The mail for the interview invitation came late yesterday evening, and there's no way i can get the transportation fare because it was just too sudden, only God knows that, so that is why am here to please seek for your help, support and kind gesture.

I reside at Alakoto Meji here in Badagry, and the location for the job interview is at Victoria Island.

Syngenta Nigeria Limited:

Plot 5 Chief Yusuf biodun Street, Oniru Road, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.

Please help me get this Job, it will be a life changer for me.

Nothing is too small please i beg you all in the name of God and Allah.

Thanks to you all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 52 Northern Groups Ask UN, Others To Back Biafra Agitation by obama30: 6:17am On Apr 28, 2021
HenryThegreat1:
A coalition of 52 northern groups on Monday called on the global community to intervene in persuading Nigerian government and United Nations to facilitate the final actualisation of the Biafran dream by the Igbo.

While describing as empty and of no effect “threats and promises” by the President, Major General Muhammad Buhari (retd.), the CNG said that “between December 2020 and April 2021, over 970 students were abducted from their schools in the Northern part of Nigeria with a substantial number still in captivity and some violently executed.”

The spokesperson of CNG, Abdul-Azeez Suleiman, raised the views in a communiqué iafter an emergency meeting in Abuja.

According to him, Northern Nigeria has never experienced the present level of exposure to criminals and bandits under the régime of Buhari.

He said, “The CNG hereby resolves to call on our friends and the international community, the UK especially, to understand that our bilateral friendship is guided by the principles of sovereignty, promotion of peace and the standards that guides legitimate interference.

“Hence, their intervention, exclamations and actions should not be drawn to discountenance the effort of the Nigerian state to protect citizens from violence and terror.

“We finally wish to renew our request for the global community’s intervention in persuading Nigerian authorities and the United Nations to facilitate the final actualization of the Biafran dream by the Igbo.

In the South, gangs of armed IPOB militia, violent secessionists and an assortment of militant groups appear to sense a huge vacuum in the capacity and political will by the Federal Government to challenge them, which they exploit with disastrous consequences on the nation’s security assets and specifically on northern communities and individuals living as minorities in the South while the presidency wallows in deflecting the issue.”

The CNG, however, attacked the Indigenous People of Biafra, saying it “is now taking a more ominous and repulsive form and context with open declaration of violence and anarchy against other parts of Nigeria and the Nigerian State.”

https://punchng.com/52-northern-groups-ask-un-others-to-back-biafra-agitation/

I am not a prophet but I see that a day is coming for Northerner's to protests that igbo's should have their independent and stop being part of Nigeria.

That day will come if igbo's form a gorilla's groups, because the only war that never win is gorilla.

1 Like

Re: 52 Northern Groups Ask UN, Others To Back Biafra Agitation by Terorislam: 6:17am On Apr 28, 2021
Biafra must come, nobody can stop it

1 Like

Re: 52 Northern Groups Ask UN, Others To Back Biafra Agitation by Grace001: 6:17am On Apr 28, 2021
So for their mumu mind they thought if igbo should have their Biafra, South West will remain in this contraption with backward jihadist killer Fulanis ? Ko jo rara . We won’t continue to share the same country with people who don’t have value for human life, extremists and terrorist.

This people reason like cow, once igbo is out of the map. Oduduwa republic will gain her own sovereignty as well and protect her people from jihadist killer Fulanis herdsmen

Abeg let this northern groups be serious about this, these northern groups will actually be the one to disintegrate this failed useless god forsaken country
Re: 52 Northern Groups Ask UN, Others To Back Biafra Agitation by OKKO(m): 6:18am On Apr 28, 2021
They are always contradicting self.
Re: 52 Northern Groups Ask UN, Others To Back Biafra Agitation by blowjob: 6:18am On Apr 28, 2021
THEY ARE KILLING DEMSELVES IN BIAFRA LAND undecided

YORUBAS ARE CONFUSED,AS ALWAYS undecided

THE ABOKIS ARE BEEN SLAUGHTERED IN DIA THOUSANDS undecided
Re: 52 Northern Groups Ask UN, Others To Back Biafra Agitation by orisa37: 6:18am On Apr 28, 2021
WHAT A CONFLICT.
Re: 52 Northern Groups Ask UN, Others To Back Biafra Agitation by SmartPolician: 6:20am On Apr 28, 2021
I just wish Ojukwu and Achebe were alive to witness what's happening today.

From the role those two played in the then-new country, Biafra, you can be sure that the country is in safe hands.

A country without patriotism has no business being a country. Patrotism is a mirage in Nigeria.
Re: 52 Northern Groups Ask UN, Others To Back Biafra Agitation by awgumayor: 6:21am On Apr 28, 2021
Igbos in Nigeria fulanization is impossible. Back igbos to have Biafra or at least Republic of entire Igboland both in ss, se and mb, the rest of Nigeria are yours.

6 Likes

Re: 52 Northern Groups Ask UN, Others To Back Biafra Agitation by oloyedewaris(m): 6:22am On Apr 28, 2021
Na them Sabi
Re: 52 Northern Groups Ask UN, Others To Back Biafra Agitation by orisa37: 6:22am On Apr 28, 2021
WHAT A CONFLICT.

WHAT A RACE OF FOCUSLESS HERDERS AND TERRORISTS.
Re: 52 Northern Groups Ask UN, Others To Back Biafra Agitation by Obascoetubi: 6:27am On Apr 28, 2021
topboss1:
AFTER U WENT TO IKONSO HOUSE TO MURDER HIM AND THEN PARADE HIS DEAD BODY, HOW DO U WANT UK TO EVEN LISTEN TO THIS TRASH?

UK ARE NOT FOOLS.

ESN IS A VIGILANTE GROUP, IKONSO WAS IN HIS VILLAGE PROTECTING HIS LAND FROM FULANI TERRORIST, YET U WENT TO HIS HOUSE IN HIS VILLAGE AND MURDERED HIM.

IF U TOOK HIM TO COURT OR CHARGE HIM FOR A CRIME, THAT IS DIFFERENT, BUT U MURDERED AN INNOCENT MAN.
his CHARM failed him
Re: 52 Northern Groups Ask UN, Others To Back Biafra Agitation by Pentagon007: 6:32am On Apr 28, 2021
Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44 push to front page
Re: 52 Northern Groups Ask UN, Others To Back Biafra Agitation by Nwaide01: 6:34am On Apr 28, 2021
All I have to say is that in Biafra I belief and in Biafra I trust. My prayer is for God Almighty to hear our prayers and grant us our request especially now that other sections of the country are coming out of their senses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 52 Northern Groups Ask UN, Others To Back Biafra Agitation by RisenJoe(m): 6:42am On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:
Contradictory news

E choke you,,,
These are the real Hausas speaking
Re: 52 Northern Groups Ask UN, Others To Back Biafra Agitation by yanabasee1(m): 6:56am On Apr 28, 2021
Finally, this country will break soon...

Make I gather my things... any plane weh go come to carry american citizens vomit no go miss me... if not, their plane no go move...
Re: 52 Northern Groups Ask UN, Others To Back Biafra Agitation by jlinkd78(m): 7:06am On Apr 28, 2021
We are gradually getting there. Oh my home, my sweet home. Biafra d home of our dreams
Re: 52 Northern Groups Ask UN, Others To Back Biafra Agitation by Racoon(m): 7:07am On Apr 28, 2021
Cant wait to leave a country where BH terrorists, killer fulani herdsmen, bandits are the most peaceful citizens while they are criminalizing those who oppose.Umu Chineke ka lawa la ala anyi.Ka dozie ya ofoma.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 52 Northern Groups Ask UN, Others To Back Biafra Agitation by Emergingnation(m): 7:19am On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:
Contradictory news
Afonja and fulani must remain in one Nigeria, cos fulani and Yoruba are one..
Re: 52 Northern Groups Ask UN, Others To Back Biafra Agitation by SenatePresdo(m): 7:32am On Apr 28, 2021
Na now Day break for them? The North is overwhelmed.

They want Us to have Biafra because a right thinking person will know that Implementing Sharia law even in a predominantly Muslim community is a hard task, not to talk of A predominantly Christian community.

I don't know who is supplying Buhari and Shekau their brand of Weed.

They should give us Biafra and have the rest of Nigeria.

The truth is that Biafra is the only Region than will gain independence from Nigeria.

Mark it somewhere.
Re: 52 Northern Groups Ask UN, Others To Back Biafra Agitation by SweetiliciousD: 7:36am On Apr 28, 2021
SmartPolician:
I just wish Ojukwu and Achebe were alive to witness what's happening today.

From the role those two played in the then-new country, Biafra, you can be sure that the country is in safe hands.

A country without patriotism has no business being a country. Patrotism is a mirage in Nigeria.

Patriotism is the definition of Biafra.

Ask any passer-by on the streets of Biafra.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Hid Ownership Of Alpha Beta To Collect 10% Tax Forever-Apara / Updated: Watch Moment Police Invade Church, Arrest Uche Nwosu / True Origin Of The Aro. Summary Of Aro History And Osu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.