Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,892 members, 7,810,425 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Support Me Guys, But Not With Any Funds - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Support Me Guys, But Not With Any Funds (162 Views)

Nairalanders Pls Support Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Support Me Guys, But Not With Any Funds by princessdeo(f): 8:56am On Apr 28, 2021
Hi guys!
I've been observing this platform for some time now as a guest before I joined some time back.

Now I'm back!
grin

Dear ladies and gentlemen, kindly support my YouTube Channel with your likes and shares, subscribe, and turn on the notification bell.

Below is the link to my channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC517btEfwaUMybImLLVy4Og

Thanks all!
Love you all.
Ciao.
Re: Support Me Guys, But Not With Any Funds by princessdeo(f): 5:22pm On Apr 28, 2021
smiley
Re: Support Me Guys, But Not With Any Funds by Kobojunkie: 8:39pm On Apr 28, 2021
princessdeo:
Hi guys!
I've been observing this platform for some time now as a guest before I joined some time back.

Now I'm back!
grin

Dear ladies and gentlemen, kindly support my YouTube Channel with your likes and shares, subscribe, and turn on the notification bell.

Below is the link to my channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC517btEfwaUMybImLLVy4Og

Thanks all!
Love you all.
Ciao.
Who are you?
Are you another false teacher/prophet who comes peddling the doctrines and traditions of men, what Jesus Christ calls lies, in the name of God? undecided
Re: Support Me Guys, But Not With Any Funds by princessdeo(f): 8:24am On Apr 29, 2021
I'm not a false prophet and I will never be one in JESUS name. I'm a Christian girl who wants to spread the gospel of my FATHER to the world. and my FATHER is GOD of heaven.

(1) (Reply)

Article From Islam.com To Help Muslims Appreciate Islam / Never Do These 3 Things While Praying. / Prayer Against Witchcraft In The Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.