Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

We Buy And Ship From Amazon, Ebay, Walmart, Offer Up And Other American Sites - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / We Buy And Ship From Amazon, Ebay, Walmart, Offer Up And Other American Sites (2252 Views)

Pick Up Service From Offer up, eBay etc for Dallas/fortworth/ Midlothian Tx / PHILADELPHIA (PA) Pickup Service 4 Offer-up & Tax Free checkout 4 eBay & Amazon / SHOP & SHIP ON AMAZON, EBAY, USA AND UK SITES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Buy And Ship From Amazon, Ebay, Walmart, Offer Up And Other American Sites by Efetabore: 5:44pm On May 12, 2021
Has anyone successfully used this guy?
Re: We Buy And Ship From Amazon, Ebay, Walmart, Offer Up And Other American Sites by Orderprime: 6:00am On May 13, 2021
Orderprime:
OrderPrime: Contact us today to make your orders for any item on AMAZON, EBay, Walmart, OfferUp among others.

Hop on this amazing offer from orderprime as you can get any item on Amazon, Ebay et.c at reduced rate and have it delivered to you in 7 Working days.

To buy from any of these site, just log on to the website and search your the item you intend to purchase, copy the link and send it to us

Rate as at today is N400/$. Please note that these rate are usually not fixed.

Shipping Rate. $4.5/lbs

Items can also be shipped to your preferred address in the United State at no extra cost.
Re: We Buy And Ship From Amazon, Ebay, Walmart, Offer Up And Other American Sites by Orderprime: 6:01am On May 13, 2021
Good Morning...
Please if you have any pending business with me I will get back to you ASAP, i LOST my phone yesterday night, I will try my possible best to get a new phone today and probably retrieve my number or get a new line. Thank you.
[quote author=Orderprime post=101638361][/quote]
Re: We Buy And Ship From Amazon, Ebay, Walmart, Offer Up And Other American Sites by Davidbanky(m): 12:42pm On May 13, 2021
Orderprime:
Good Morning...
Please if you have any pending business with me I will get back to you ASAP, i LOST my phone yesterday night, I will try my possible best to get a new phone today and probably retrieve my number or get a new line. Thank you.

Oh this is why I’ve not been able to reach you ... no shakes, be safe bro

1 Like

Re: We Buy And Ship From Amazon, Ebay, Walmart, Offer Up And Other American Sites by Orderprime: 12:55am On May 14, 2021
Thanks bro, got a new phone but wasn't to even get a new sim yet not to talk of retrieving my number. Will try again today. I don't know if you could send me an email or something to keep the Communication going for the main time
Davidbanky:

Oh this is why I’ve not been able to reach you ... no shakes, be safe bro
Re: We Buy And Ship From Amazon, Ebay, Walmart, Offer Up And Other American Sites by Davidbanky(m): 9:38am On May 14, 2021
Orderprime:
Thanks bro, got a new phone but wasn't to even get a new sim yet not to talk of retrieving my number. Will try again today. I don't know if you could send me an email or something to keep the Communication going for the main time

Done. Check your mail
Re: We Buy And Ship From Amazon, Ebay, Walmart, Offer Up And Other American Sites by Orderprime: 5:05pm On May 14, 2021
Back online.
Davidbanky:

Done. Check your mail
Re: We Buy And Ship From Amazon, Ebay, Walmart, Offer Up And Other American Sites by Orderprime: 6:42am On May 15, 2021
Re: We Buy And Ship From Amazon, Ebay, Walmart, Offer Up And Other American Sites by Orderprime: 6:25am On May 16, 2021
Good Morning, If you have a pending business with me please contact me on my updated number. [quote author=Orderprime post=101638361][/quote]
Re: We Buy And Ship From Amazon, Ebay, Walmart, Offer Up And Other American Sites by Orderprime: 6:54am On May 17, 2021
Orderprime:
OrderPrime: Contact us today to make your orders for any item on AMAZON, EBay, Walmart, OfferUp among others.

Hop on this amazing offer from orderprime as you can get any item on Amazon, Ebay et.c at reduced rate and have it delivered to you in 7 Working days.

To buy from any of these site, just log on to the website and search your the item you intend to purchase, copy the link and send it to us

Shipping Rate. $4.5/lbs

Items can also be shipped to your preferred address in the United State at no extra cost.
Re: We Buy And Ship From Amazon, Ebay, Walmart, Offer Up And Other American Sites by mrjangaweed: 7:15pm On May 17, 2021
Orderprime:
i want an ebay order but we will use escrow by wese90
Re: We Buy And Ship From Amazon, Ebay, Walmart, Offer Up And Other American Sites by Orderprime: 7:38am On May 18, 2021
WhatsApp
mrjangaweed:
i want an ebay order but we will use escrow by wese90
Re: We Buy And Ship From Amazon, Ebay, Walmart, Offer Up And Other American Sites by linesng: 8:14am On May 18, 2021
Efetabore:
Has anyone successfully used this guy?

He is to get something for me. So finger cross I will give feedback once he delivers
Re: We Buy And Ship From Amazon, Ebay, Walmart, Offer Up And Other American Sites by linesng: 8:15am On May 18, 2021
[quote author=Orderprime post=101768672][/quote]

Oga been trying to reach

Reach me +2348027891008 still waiting on you
Re: We Buy And Ship From Amazon, Ebay, Walmart, Offer Up And Other American Sites by Orderprime: 7:00am On May 19, 2021
Orderprime:

Shipping Rate. $4.5/lbs

Re: We Buy And Ship From Amazon, Ebay, Walmart, Offer Up And Other American Sites by Orderprime: 4:21pm On May 19, 2021
Orderprime:
OrderPrime: Contact us today to make your orders for any item on AMAZON, EBay, Walmart, OfferUp among others..

Shipping Rate. $4.5/lbs

Re: We Buy And Ship From Amazon, Ebay, Walmart, Offer Up And Other American Sites by Orderprime: 6:55am On May 20, 2021
Orderprime:

Shipping Rate. $4.5/lbs

Re: We Buy And Ship From Amazon, Ebay, Walmart, Offer Up And Other American Sites by Sunnel: 8:38am On May 20, 2021
Let's pick for you here in Lagos and deliver to you at your doorstep
Call/WhatsApp
Mr Sunny
[quote author=Orderprime post=101871817][/quote]
Re: We Buy And Ship From Amazon, Ebay, Walmart, Offer Up And Other American Sites by Orderprime: 7:10am On May 21, 2021
Orderprime:
OrderPrime: Contact us today to make your orders for any item on AMAZON, EBay, Walmart, OfferUp among others..

Shipping Rate. $4.5/lbs

Re: We Buy And Ship From Amazon, Ebay, Walmart, Offer Up And Other American Sites by Orderprime: 3:24pm On May 21, 2021
Orderprime:

Shipping Rate. $4.5/lbs

Re: We Buy And Ship From Amazon, Ebay, Walmart, Offer Up And Other American Sites by Orderprime: 9:16am On May 24, 2021
Let's make sure to have a great week
Orderprime:

Shipping Rate. $4.5/lbs

Re: We Buy And Ship From Amazon, Ebay, Walmart, Offer Up And Other American Sites by Orderprime: 8:37pm On May 24, 2021
Orderprime:

Shipping Rate. $4.5/lbs

Re: We Buy And Ship From Amazon, Ebay, Walmart, Offer Up And Other American Sites by Orderprime: 12:59pm On May 25, 2021
Taking Amazon and Ebay orders now
Orderprime:

Shipping Rate. $4.5/lbs

Re: We Buy And Ship From Amazon, Ebay, Walmart, Offer Up And Other American Sites by Orderprime: 12:22pm On May 26, 2021
Bring in your orders at Affordable rates
Orderprime:

Shipping Rate. $4.5/lbs

Re: We Buy And Ship From Amazon, Ebay, Walmart, Offer Up And Other American Sites by Orderprime: 9:09pm On May 26, 2021
Orderprime:

Shipping Rate. $4.5/lbs

Re: We Buy And Ship From Amazon, Ebay, Walmart, Offer Up And Other American Sites by Orderprime: 8:30am On May 27, 2021
Bring in your orders today
Orderprime:

Shipping Rate. $4.5/lbs

Re: We Buy And Ship From Amazon, Ebay, Walmart, Offer Up And Other American Sites by Orderprime: 6:36am On May 28, 2021
TGIF
Orderprime:

Shipping Rate. $4.5/lbs

Re: We Buy And Ship From Amazon, Ebay, Walmart, Offer Up And Other American Sites by Orderprime: 9:57am On Jun 21, 2021
Orderprime:

Shipping Rate. $4.5/lbs

Re: We Buy And Ship From Amazon, Ebay, Walmart, Offer Up And Other American Sites by gr8virus(m): 10:35am On Jun 21, 2021
What is your rate for eBay?
Re: We Buy And Ship From Amazon, Ebay, Walmart, Offer Up And Other American Sites by Orderprime: 10:47am On Jun 21, 2021
N480/$
gr8virus:
What is your rate for eBay?
Re: We Buy And Ship From Amazon, Ebay, Walmart, Offer Up And Other American Sites by Orderprime: 8:09pm On Jun 21, 2021
Orderprime:

Shipping Rate. $4.5/lbs

Re: We Buy And Ship From Amazon, Ebay, Walmart, Offer Up And Other American Sites by Orderprime: 7:49am On Jun 22, 2021
Orderprime:
OrderPrime: Contact us today to make your orders for any item on AMAZON, EBay, Walmart, OfferUp among others...

Shipping Rate. $4.5/lbs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oceanic Vpay Card Needed / Dell Inspiron 1764 Laptop-icore 3-17" Screen-webcam-500gb-4gbram / Very Clean U.S Used Blackberry 4 Sale With Complete Accessories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.