Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Katsina Deploys Trained Dogs To Schools As Security Measure (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina Deploys Trained Dogs To Schools As Security Measure (Photos) (46220 Views)

Matthew Page: Nigerian Elites Using UK Schools As Shields For Money Laundering / Supreme Court: Police Deploy Dogs To Control Crowd / 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina Deploys Trained Dogs To Schools As Security Measure (Photos) by adebwalex(m): 4:35pm On Apr 28, 2021
Gift523:
Mr. Badamasi Lawal Charanchi the past commissioner for Education in Kastina State

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-mySgzHv00

The Katsina State Government have approved the employment of dogs by the security personnel deployed to secure the state’s boarding schools.

This move, according to the Katsina State Commissioner for Education, Dr Badamasi Lawal Charanchi is to complement the efforts of the security personnel attached to each boarding schools.

“We were advised to deploy these dogs at each school because they have special abilities to detect intruder faster than human beings in many instances.

“These dogs, when deployed will alert the students and other security agents in case of any intruder or bandits when they are coming”, he said.

On his part, the Executive Governor of Katsina State, Rt Hon Aminu Bello Masari said his administration has re-enforced the security architecture of the state’s boarding schools before reopening them.

According to him, apart from deploying five security guards at each school, a perimeter fence was erected and a security watch tower were all constructed in each of the state’s boarding schools.

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/tv/COM7PgLJCX-/?igshid=1snjuuk031jcy
Can't stop laughing. One straight bullet die to the dog what next??
Re: Katsina Deploys Trained Dogs To Schools As Security Measure (Photos) by Mayeldah(m): 4:50pm On Apr 28, 2021
I was at the clinic today to see my Doctor

I told him I couldn't sleep well for the past one week, after examinations he asked. have you been reading and watching Nigerian news lately?

I answered yes. He thereafter gave me some drugs and adviced that I stay off Nigerian news outlets for the next one Month.

Please I am begging Nairaland OPs Association, post jokes and comedy only and move all to front page.

You can hide the killings, kidnapping, banditry and head slamming news in a sections I won't find.
Re: Katsina Deploys Trained Dogs To Schools As Security Measure (Photos) by Uzorgod(m): 5:03pm On Apr 28, 2021
Northerners and their empty skul, thats why nigeria can never produce anything meaningful under these supporter of APC fulani government grin grin
Re: Katsina Deploys Trained Dogs To Schools As Security Measure (Photos) by Tundex911: 5:09pm On Apr 28, 2021
Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: Katsina Deploys Trained Dogs To Schools As Security Measure (Photos) by Kylce042(m): 5:11pm On Apr 28, 2021
Gift523:
Mr. Badamasi Lawal Charanchi the past commissioner for Education in Kastina State

Watch video here

The Katsina State Government have approved the employment of dogs by the security personnel deployed to secure the state’s boarding schools.

This move, according to the Katsina State Commissioner for Education, Dr Badamasi Lawal Charanchi is to complement the efforts of the security personnel attached to each boarding schools.

“We were advised to deploy these dogs at each school because they have special abilities to detect intruder faster than human beings in many instances.

“These dogs, when deployed will alert the students and other security agents in case of any intruder or bandits when they are coming”, he said.

On his part, the Executive Governor of Katsina State, Rt Hon Aminu Bello Masari said his administration has re-enforced the security architecture of the state’s boarding schools before reopening them.

According to him, apart from deploying five security guards at each school, a perimeter fence was erected and a security watch tower were all constructed in each of the state’s boarding schools.

Source:

So the dogs � will instinctively know they’re supposed to do without being trained chayiiii i no fit shame again for Nigeria. I hope they don’t end up as bandit dogs and start biting kids and kidnapping the school kids yea dogs has that power too.
Re: Katsina Deploys Trained Dogs To Schools As Security Measure (Photos) by bass7: 5:14pm On Apr 28, 2021
Angelfrost:

Well, at least the dogs will bark on time so that every one including the barking bingoes fit japa on time. grin

Hahahahahahha
Re: Katsina Deploys Trained Dogs To Schools As Security Measure (Photos) by nativefowl(m): 5:19pm On Apr 28, 2021
Nbotee:
Hahahahaha.... Wait those fulani hunting dogs were imported Imagin the response to whether the dogs were trained or not... Simple question on whether the dogs were trained or not.. I want to believe the are also bulletproof and can carry and shoot guns.. Dis is what U get wen U study Arabic and Islamic studies and believe U have acquired knowledge. Tomoro he'll be heading one Ministry, Department or Agency jn abuja or worst still be presented as a political candidate for a National office simply becos he understands and speaks English..

Abeg make una leave the man buy Data

you see how ignorant you sound? without Arabic and islamic studies you wouldn't be using your phone today and that's a fact, because you were misinformed.
Re: Katsina Deploys Trained Dogs To Schools As Security Measure (Photos) by TruthinAction: 5:22pm On Apr 28, 2021
I don't like the sight of dog. If I was a student, I will ask my parents to withdraw me from that school.
Re: Katsina Deploys Trained Dogs To Schools As Security Measure (Photos) by buzorcharles(m): 5:24pm On Apr 28, 2021
Make dog no bite students
Re: Katsina Deploys Trained Dogs To Schools As Security Measure (Photos) by Nbotee(m): 5:35pm On Apr 28, 2021
nativefowl:

you see how ignorant you sound? without Arabic and islamic studies you wouldn't be using your phone today and that's a fact, because you were misinformed.

So Arabic and Islamic studies were used to wrote the codes ryt?? Oh I'm jus seeing ur moniker sef
Re: Katsina Deploys Trained Dogs To Schools As Security Measure (Photos) by kayjay69(m): 5:39pm On Apr 28, 2021
Extra source protein for the bandits and a convenient way for the Katsina state government to pilfer state resources.

10 million per dog?
Re: Katsina Deploys Trained Dogs To Schools As Security Measure (Photos) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:
Trained dogs?

Are dogs smarter than human beings?

Something a man with cognitive reasoning couldn't do just because their are saboteurs within the government and military..

You guys should let us know when you are ready to stop the unnecessary blood shedding in your region
.... I trained dog got one of the most wanted terrorist on earth !

1 Like

Re: Katsina Deploys Trained Dogs To Schools As Security Measure (Photos) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 28, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
This is not Funny

Re: Katsina Deploys Trained Dogs To Schools As Security Measure (Photos) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 28, 2021
Racoon:
The cluelessness on his face tells how daft they can be.
Bandits/terrorists are killing humans, it is dogs/ekukes this mumu wants to deploy against armed to the teeth terrorist? Wait until you hear the billions spent on procuring those doggies.SMH.

Re: Katsina Deploys Trained Dogs To Schools As Security Measure (Photos) by Yeahmehn: 6:17pm On Apr 28, 2021
this one na say if dog bark teachers and students go run enter bush abi na wetin?
Re: Katsina Deploys Trained Dogs To Schools As Security Measure (Photos) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 28, 2021
geelite:
so, soldiers don die finish for this lunatic country...thunder fire all nigerian
The dogs are meant to send early Alarm

Re: Katsina Deploys Trained Dogs To Schools As Security Measure (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:10pm On Apr 28, 2021
Wat is this grin
Re: Katsina Deploys Trained Dogs To Schools As Security Measure (Photos) by IAMPEDRO: 8:54pm On Apr 28, 2021
Gift523:

Watch video here

Source:
The first dog speaks well, but, you see the ones that come after, when hunger teach them lesson two times them go even chop the security personnel lol...... I have never seen a northern man with pet like dog, cat, monkey I know them to be friend of cow.
I'm not insulting any one oh.... but it's what I observed.
Re: Katsina Deploys Trained Dogs To Schools As Security Measure (Photos) by Decent09(m): 9:17pm On Apr 28, 2021
Nbotee:
Hahahahaha.... Wait those fulani hunting dogs were imported Imagin the response to whether the dogs were trained or not... Simple question on whether the dogs were trained or not.. I want to believe the are also bulletproof and can carry and shoot guns.. Dis is what U get wen U study Arabic and Islamic studies and believe U have acquired knowledge. Tomoro he'll be heading one Ministry, Department or Agency jn abuja or worst still be presented as a political candidate for a National office simply becos he understands and speaks English..

Ask your brainwashers, whether they are using dogs or this your cocoanut head
Re: Katsina Deploys Trained Dogs To Schools As Security Measure (Photos) by Oshokalo: 9:51pm On Apr 28, 2021
no be ekuke full everywhere so,imagine them try this for akwa ibom
Re: Katsina Deploys Trained Dogs To Schools As Security Measure (Photos) by Kennyfancy(m): 3:39am On Apr 29, 2021
helinues:
Trained dogs?

Are dogs smarter than human beings?

Something a man with cognitive reasoning couldn't do just because their are saboteurs within the government and military..

You guys should let us know when you are ready to stop the unnecessary blood shedding in your region
are you the one typing or your account has been hack ?
Re: Katsina Deploys Trained Dogs To Schools As Security Measure (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 6:43am On Apr 29, 2021
Nbotee:

Emboldened.

You're Ignoramus to have think only religion is taught in that field.

The current jamb register, former unilorin VC, had degree in Islamic studies.

We have loads of ignorant People here on NL. Sad
Re: Katsina Deploys Trained Dogs To Schools As Security Measure (Photos) by landproglobal: 6:57am On Apr 29, 2021
Gift523:

Watch video here

Source:

You don’t put security measures you have undertaken in public like this. Your enemies will also re-strategy.

PS: Don’t forget to reach out to me on your real estate needs via my signature
Re: Katsina Deploys Trained Dogs To Schools As Security Measure (Photos) by whitelightning: 10:20am On Apr 29, 2021

WOW, they're actually right.

Because the dogs will see everyone as an intruder.
1.the dogs start barking and everyone is running to safety only to later realize that a student just enter the school.
2. the principal's car enter and barking starts again, after 20 min normalcy is restored.
3. A parent's car zoomed in and the problem starts again, now people are already getting tired of this false alarm shit
4. Finally, the jagunlabi's(bandits) enter school, the dog start barking again but nobody is ready to run thinking it's another false alarm. they enter, they kill and they kidnapped.

now are the dogs supposed to attacked AK-47 wielder with their teeth or what
Re: Katsina Deploys Trained Dogs To Schools As Security Measure (Photos) by whitelightning: 10:32am On Apr 29, 2021
Frontail:
The dogs are meant to send early Alarm

that's true but there's gonna be a lot of false alarm

like when a car just zoomed along the road or a car enters the school

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yuguda Left Empty Treasury, Destroyed Bauchi - Governor Abubakar / Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement / Jos Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Pictures and video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.