Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Shehu Sani Faults Buhari's Request To Relocate AFRICOM Hqs To Africa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Faults Buhari's Request To Relocate AFRICOM Hqs To Africa (22367 Views)

Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State / Defence HQs Declares 19 Terrorists Wanted, Places ₦‎5m Bounty On Each / Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani Faults Buhari's Request To Relocate AFRICOM Hqs To Africa by frog12: 7:09pm On Apr 28, 2021
shehu for president ! or vp
Re: Shehu Sani Faults Buhari's Request To Relocate AFRICOM Hqs To Africa by Chirowman(m): 7:19pm On Apr 28, 2021
Okay
Re: Shehu Sani Faults Buhari's Request To Relocate AFRICOM Hqs To Africa by juman(m): 7:26pm On Apr 28, 2021
Any time I remember that biden is the american president I be happyyy.
I be happyyyyyy o.

Just like a dream.
The other man was voted out.
Democracy is good.

Vote apc and pdp out.
Re: Shehu Sani Faults Buhari's Request To Relocate AFRICOM Hqs To Africa by juman(m): 7:29pm On Apr 28, 2021
IBB was better president than buhari.

Where is the ECOMOG soldiers??

This is the question my african friends keep asking me.

Where is the ECOMOG soldiers??
Re: Shehu Sani Faults Buhari's Request To Relocate AFRICOM Hqs To Africa by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 28, 2021
Nbotee:
Isn't it beta they recolonize us Haven't we shown to b clueless about leading ourselves

Only Yoruba and hausa-fulani need colonization pls
Re: Shehu Sani Faults Buhari's Request To Relocate AFRICOM Hqs To Africa by Minjim: 7:35pm On Apr 28, 2021
What have we achieved from ruling ourselves so far?

If we are still under colonialism awe would have been better than SA
Re: Shehu Sani Faults Buhari's Request To Relocate AFRICOM Hqs To Africa by caprini1: 7:56pm On Apr 28, 2021
teamsynergy:
Now that US is relocating soldiers from Afghanistan..
Abi o....its like my son needs food and you want me to give the only available food to someone else's son ..kolewerk.Every country has their own problems,they are trying to solve,to have time left for solving the mess we caused by ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Faults Buhari's Request To Relocate AFRICOM Hqs To Africa by Perfectbeing(m): 8:14pm On Apr 28, 2021
Few days ago some politicians said Buhari should ask for help. He did and now they said he shouldn't...
Re: Shehu Sani Faults Buhari's Request To Relocate AFRICOM Hqs To Africa by betwo: 8:19pm On Apr 28, 2021
They should bring it and place it in the North. The same aboki we be the one to cry because they don't love peace.
Re: Shehu Sani Faults Buhari's Request To Relocate AFRICOM Hqs To Africa by IfGodbeforus(m): 8:37pm On Apr 28, 2021
[s]
aspabay:

Keep hating your nation because you dislike PMB.

Since USA AFRICOM is in Germany, have they colonized Germany?
[/s]
If you have a Conscience you will not deceive yourself. Don't worry! What is ground will soon get to you or those dear to u. Then u will not understand and know where u should stand.
Re: Shehu Sani Faults Buhari's Request To Relocate AFRICOM Hqs To Africa by Rugaria: 9:40pm On Apr 28, 2021
Shehu Sani is spot on here..
This is the real Shehu Sani that we have always known...
Re: Shehu Sani Faults Buhari's Request To Relocate AFRICOM Hqs To Africa by Rossinkup: 10:03pm On Apr 28, 2021
Nbotee:
Isn't it beta they recolonize us Haven't we shown to b clueless about leading ourselves

Do you even understand what COLONIALISM is about?

For you and the other dullards that liked your dumb comment:

Colonialism is a system of government established by an invading power to evacuate the resources of the invaded nation for the benefit of the invader.

To actively call for this is the height of madness.

There is a reason Nigeria was an underdeveloped bush without a single power station, expressway, or university, at independence in 1960, after 70 years of colonial misrule, and colonial evacuation of your resources.
Re: Shehu Sani Faults Buhari's Request To Relocate AFRICOM Hqs To Africa by Gharial: 3:05am On Apr 29, 2021
frog12:
how is he senseless?

he is making sense. it is buhari that's not making sense. what is buhari's excuse? did he give any? NO!!!!

Well Buhari is making sense this time but due to his unenviable track record nobody is willing to listen to him anymore.

Nigeria can't do it alone too many players in this game by this point. The terror war is mostly being fought by proxy, the two main factions of fundamentalist Islam are right there in the mix, with numerous state actors involved too....you'd be shocked to learn how much arms and ammunition a closet rogue-state like Turkey is funneling into Nigeria using those demonic Lebanese you people love to worship and bow down to.

Africa is riddled by foreign military bases already, a few more inside Nigeria isn't going to harm anyone, the Americans are most welcome
Re: Shehu Sani Faults Buhari's Request To Relocate AFRICOM Hqs To Africa by Cooky007(m): 6:43am On Apr 29, 2021
@ SHEHU SANI YOUR MESSAGE TO NIGERIANS IS A DOUBLE EDGE SWORD, INCULCATING A HIDDEN & WICKED AGENDA. WHAT ARE YOU REALLY UP TO BY DECLINING? CANT YOU SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING? SO YOU BROUGHT MILITIAS TO TAKEOVER NIGERIA? I CAN SEE FROM THE KILLINGS TAKING PLACE IN YOUR DOMAIN. YOU & THE GOVERNOR ARE ACCOUNTABLE FOR INSECURITY IN KADUNA STATE.
Re: Shehu Sani Faults Buhari's Request To Relocate AFRICOM Hqs To Africa by naijaman2225(m): 7:52am On Apr 29, 2021
THE CALL IS PURELY DIVERSIONARY FROM THE MAIN ISSUE FACING THE US: THAT NIGERIA HAS BEEN TURNED INTO A VAST KILLING FIELD BY FULANI TERRORISTS AND THE GOVERNMENT PRETENDING IT IS BUSINESS AS USUAL.
Re: Shehu Sani Faults Buhari's Request To Relocate AFRICOM Hqs To Africa by Emmanuelcann: 8:37am On Apr 29, 2021
somehow:
What if the western world are the ones distabilizing African countries they believe may likely rise to stop their control?

What if they are the ones sponsoring all these insecurities so as to be called in for assistance thereby getting more grip of the continent?

I am just thinking aloud.
It's not unlikely. That's a good train of thought! It could also be the moneybag jihadists.
Re: Shehu Sani Faults Buhari's Request To Relocate AFRICOM Hqs To Africa by kennyamusan(m): 8:42am On Apr 29, 2021
Buhari wants to turn Nigeria to Syria
Re: Shehu Sani Faults Buhari's Request To Relocate AFRICOM Hqs To Africa by Meteng: 8:45am On Apr 29, 2021
Halopy:
I'm sure pmb just said that so that Biden won't call him lifeless like Trump did
Abeg, on my account, take one bottle of stout wherever you are
Re: Shehu Sani Faults Buhari's Request To Relocate AFRICOM Hqs To Africa by somehow: 9:35am On Apr 29, 2021
Emmanuelcann:
It's not unlikely. That's a good train of thought! It could also be the moneybag jihadists.

Yes, could also be sponsors from the middle east

Can be anything.
Re: Shehu Sani Faults Buhari's Request To Relocate AFRICOM Hqs To Africa by venohullo: 4:06pm On Apr 29, 2021
we don ear

Re: Shehu Sani Faults Buhari's Request To Relocate AFRICOM Hqs To Africa by Halopy: 8:30am On Apr 30, 2021
Meteng:
Abeg, on my account, take one bottle of stout wherever you are
you be correct nigga

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Faults Buhari's Request To Relocate AFRICOM Hqs To Africa by venabili: 8:42pm On May 02, 2021
aspabay:

Keep hating your nation because you dislike PMB.

Since USA AFRICOM is in Germany, have they colonized Germany?
I wonder o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

All 6 SW States Are For Labour Party: LP reacts to defection of EXCOs to APC / ASUU Strike: Presidential Primaries Can't Hold In Abuja, NANS Declares / 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.