Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,773 members, 7,959,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:15 PM

Underrated Budget Phone: Oppo A15s - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Underrated Budget Phone: Oppo A15s (1895 Views)

Oppo A15s For Sale / Getting A New Phone OPPO Reno 3 Vs Infinix Zero 8 Which Is Better / Samsung A10s Unboxing And Review - The Slow Budget Phone That Cost N44,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Underrated Budget Phone: Oppo A15s by harryodilli19(m): 1:39pm On Apr 28, 2021
I like that the Oppo A15s has a huge display of 6.52 inch along with an HD resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels and a fast Helio P35 chipset which makes watching movies, TV shows, or even watching cat videos on youtube a delight. Also, I love that it has not one, not two but a triple camera setup that gives bright and sharp images.

Re: Underrated Budget Phone: Oppo A15s by harryodilli19(m): 1:40pm On Apr 28, 2021
Plus, the internal hardware of the new A15s is where it differs from the old A15. The newer model comes with a single storage of 64GB and a RAM of 4GB. The Oppo A15s has more RAM along with the helio P35 chipset, which means that more applications can run at the same time, which makes the device faster. If you prefer a phone with more storage, worry not because you can even insert a micro SD card up to 256GB. This kind of 100% increase in memory from the OPPO A15 is a really useful feature.
Re: Underrated Budget Phone: Oppo A15s by Pierocash(m): 1:41pm On Apr 28, 2021
Mtcheeew! Phone that can't browse. As useless as Nokia touch
Re: Underrated Budget Phone: Oppo A15s by Akanimoh113(m): 1:56pm On Apr 28, 2021
Pierocash:

Wtf r u saying..!

The phone is Awesome
Operated it myself
Chrome dey the phone
Phoenix Browser dey

What exactly is your point?
Re: Underrated Budget Phone: Oppo A15s by RealEzee(m): 2:55pm On Apr 28, 2021
grin mtk p35? U dey joke abi Budget kill u Der Belongs to lawma grin

1 Like

Re: Underrated Budget Phone: Oppo A15s by Pierocash(m): 4:06pm On Apr 28, 2021
Akanimoh113:

Wtf r u saying..!

The phone is Awesome
Operated it myself
Chrome dey the phone
Phoenix Browser dey

What exactly is your point?
subscribe and see if you will exhaust the subscription.

The network of oppo is too shitty

I have guys using oppo,they cry of not been able to browse and subscription expiring without been used.

So what are you saying?
Re: Underrated Budget Phone: Oppo A15s by chariisGRACE(m): 4:35pm On Apr 28, 2021
Na wa o! For how much

1 Like

Re: Underrated Budget Phone: Oppo A15s by Akanimoh113(m): 8:00pm On Apr 28, 2021
Pierocash:

I have guys using oppo,they cry of not been able to browse and subscription expiring without been used.

So what are you saying?

1) Use a VPN
2) Set up The Data Usage to Low

Then come back here and gimme feedback
Re: Underrated Budget Phone: Oppo A15s by Pierocash(m): 8:52pm On Apr 28, 2021
Akanimoh113:

1) Use a VPN
2) Set up The Data Usage to Low

Then come back here and gimme feedback
why should I use VPN to browse when other phones are browsing fine without using VPN.

My spark 5 is an aeroplane ,as you are clicking ,it is opening.

Oppo no be phone abeg

1 Like

Re: Underrated Budget Phone: Oppo A15s by Akanimoh113(m): 8:59pm On Apr 28, 2021
Pierocash:
why should I use VPN to browse when other phones are browsing fine without using VPN.

Oppo no be phone abeg

Abeg I no fit talk again
Leave Oppo users with their problem

BTW How much did you get your Spark 5?
Re: Underrated Budget Phone: Oppo A15s by Pierocash(m): 9:04pm On Apr 28, 2021
Akanimoh113:

Abeg I no fit talk again
Leave Oppo users with their problem

BTW How much did you get your Spark 5?
Re: Underrated Budget Phone: Oppo A15s by Akanimoh113(m): 3:57am On Apr 29, 2021
Pierocash:

Oh okay
That's cool
Re: Underrated Budget Phone: Oppo A15s by femi4: 5:45am On Apr 29, 2021
Team OPPO n proud!
Re: Underrated Budget Phone: Oppo A15s by femi4: 5:46am On Apr 29, 2021
Pierocash:
Stop taking weed
Re: Underrated Budget Phone: Oppo A15s by Owologbo(m): 8:31am On Apr 29, 2021
Pierocash:

Oppo no be phone abeg
So, Tecno na phone?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Underrated Budget Phone: Oppo A15s by AmadorSays: 3:51pm On May 02, 2021
sure, the spark 5 is one hell of a device, i can only imagine how the newly released spark 7P would be
Pierocash:

Oppo no be phone abeg

1 Like

Re: Underrated Budget Phone: Oppo A15s by Meksbig(m): 8:50pm On May 02, 2021
Pierocash:

So what are you saying?

I don't know your friend's experience with OPPO but I experience the opposite. Every weekend I stream matches on my phone almost seamlessly. I am currently serving in a place with fluctuating network reception and I have never not had network.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Leaked Images Of The Google Pixel 6A Show A More Compact Device With No Headphon / Microsoft To Finally Retire Its Web Browser Internet Explorer Tomorrow / My Samsung A51 Screen Is Blank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.