Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,661 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Ugwuanyi Denied Being Placed On Hold By The President During 2016 Nimbo Crisis - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ugwuanyi Denied Being Placed On Hold By The President During 2016 Nimbo Crisis (12548 Views)

Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Nnamdi Kanu Never Denied Being The Leader Of IPOB / Shuaib Labaran: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being An IPOB Member / “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugwuanyi Denied Being Placed On Hold By The President During 2016 Nimbo Crisis by AmgrayLogistics: 3:00pm On Apr 28, 2021
The need will surely come.

Amgray Logistics
Ship from USA to Nigeria
Ship from Nigeria to USA.
Ebay checkout, Amazon checkout.. procurement
Free USA warehouse Address Upon registration
Check our nairaland thread
Office Location: Jabi, Abuja .. Ikeja, Lagos.. Houston, USA
Re: Ugwuanyi Denied Being Placed On Hold By The President During 2016 Nimbo Crisis by jamace(m): 3:02pm On Apr 28, 2021
An enemy within is worse than an enemy from outside..../.
Re: Ugwuanyi Denied Being Placed On Hold By The President During 2016 Nimbo Crisis by Forumobserver12(m): 3:03pm On Apr 28, 2021
winning101:
So how many of the culprits (Fulani Herdsmen terrorists who killed over 100 Igbos in Uzo-uwani Enugu) are serving prison sentences right now?

How many of the Fulani cattle dealers who chased away your own government officials and policemen from Artisan in Enugu few days ago has been arrested?

Funny enough a lot them have forgotten that such crime against humanity occurred, recently someone commented that the North has tolorated the provocation of Igbos, and even the hypocritical Northern elders or whatever they called themselves are also shamelessly saying the same thing.

The question is can Igbos go to Any part of the North kill villagers and get away with it? Not even any other tribe will dare try such thing in the core north and get away with it, we are all witness to the killings going on round the country by PMB's kinsmen unchanged...
Re: Ugwuanyi Denied Being Placed On Hold By The President During 2016 Nimbo Crisis by IpobAntidote: 3:07pm On Apr 28, 2021
IPIG delusional reta@ded brainwashed terrorist monkeys and fake news are like 5 and 6.
Re: Ugwuanyi Denied Being Placed On Hold By The President During 2016 Nimbo Crisis by Guide777(m): 3:08pm On Apr 28, 2021
winning101:
So how many of the culprits (Fulani Herdsmen terrorists who killed over 100 Igbos in Uzo-uwani Enugu) are serving prison sentences right now?

How many of the Fulani cattle dealers who chased away your own government officials and policemen from Artisan in Enugu few days ago has been arrested?
Tomorrow the Governor will deny that no policeman was chased from Artisan
Re: Ugwuanyi Denied Being Placed On Hold By The President During 2016 Nimbo Crisis by alasane: 3:09pm On Apr 28, 2021
Alejobs:
Fani Kayode chasing clout like always....Meanwhile my people, i sell external battery, inverter System that can power your laptop for between ten to twenty four hours, Tv and decoder for up to 9 hours, kindly recommend me to your friends and family. Have a nice day!

Can you delivered in Maiduguri main town?
Re: Ugwuanyi Denied Being Placed On Hold By The President During 2016 Nimbo Crisis by UnabashedIPOB: 3:21pm On Apr 28, 2021
This freaking IDIOT has the audacity to talk. Just go and bury your ugly self in SHAME, hopeless FOOL!
Re: Ugwuanyi Denied Being Placed On Hold By The President During 2016 Nimbo Crisis by maasoap(m): 3:24pm On Apr 28, 2021
If we are not careful fake news will kill us all in this country.

"Those behind this disinformation and these lies are simply despicable" ~ Femi Fani-Kayode.

New dawn, FFK don dey get sense small small. I can't believe it!
Re: Ugwuanyi Denied Being Placed On Hold By The President During 2016 Nimbo Crisis by Ogbeniomo: 3:33pm On Apr 28, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Nigerians can now see why something fast has to be done about the social media bill

Most of the news we read on social media these days are Aba made. IPOB miscreants under the instructions of their hunchback prophet are hell-bent on setting the nation on fire..

This is why people will continue to hate you guys
Our hate to them doesn't change anything about them,as for me let Governent give them Biafra if that can bring Love and peace, lgbos doesn't hold anybody's destiny so given them Biafra cannot stop other regions from progressing.

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Denied Being Placed On Hold By The President During 2016 Nimbo Crisis by Mikedollar: 3:37pm On Apr 28, 2021
It is fake news cs non of the newspapers carried the story
Re: Ugwuanyi Denied Being Placed On Hold By The President During 2016 Nimbo Crisis by PissfulProtester: 3:39pm On Apr 28, 2021
Ogbeniomo:
Our hate to them doesn't change anything about them,as for me let Governent give them Biafra if that can bring Love and peace, lgbos doesn't hold anybody's destiny so given them Biafra cannot stop other regions from progressing.
bro, I don't have a problem with the government giving them Biafra if that's how the government wants it...it will even be the best for the country..@ least crime rate will reduce drastically..and the image of the country which they have tarnished would be restored back to good.

The problem would then be,...will all Igbos scattered throughout the country leave our states? Cos if they don't, there will still be a lotta problem
Re: Ugwuanyi Denied Being Placed On Hold By The President During 2016 Nimbo Crisis by emperor863(m): 3:40pm On Apr 28, 2021
What is going on o?

We have not heard of any "news" from "that side" today. What's going on? Tired already.

These ugm and ESN people dey really fall my hand.

They should not look back. " we kill them, they kill us and Biafra will come "

No retreat, no surrender. Let the killings continue.
Re: Ugwuanyi Denied Being Placed On Hold By The President During 2016 Nimbo Crisis by monex(m): 3:44pm On Apr 28, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Nigerians can now see why something fast has to be done about the social media bill

Most of the news we read on social media these days are Aba made. IPOB miscreants under the instructions of their hunchback prophet are hell-bent on setting the nation on fire..

This is why people will continue to hate you guys
fake news / propaganda did not start today. Some folks used it on the previous president. It was on social media that he said he wanted to decimate the north. The media, including social media, was influenced by the opposition

Do you remember the statement "how much did nwobodo stole that Buhari locked him". Do you think it was true?

We have laws against libel and slander. Those laws need to be followed. You don't need to restrict social media.
Re: Ugwuanyi Denied Being Placed On Hold By The President During 2016 Nimbo Crisis by Mikedollar: 3:46pm On Apr 28, 2021
Truly, lives and limbs were lost but the issue now is how do we remedy the situation? How do we put ourselves in order to form a formidable frontier force? We need everyone in this fight. Our leaders must fight along with us and I know they are now willing because the impact of the incessant killings have made all to face the true realities of things. Let now support them
Re: Ugwuanyi Denied Being Placed On Hold By The President During 2016 Nimbo Crisis by vitusotti: 3:50pm On Apr 28, 2021
i wonder what you mean by this? as a matter of fact did you fact check the authenticity of the 2016 post? please free our Governor biko.

DennisEche:
shame from the crying fat woman governor
Re: Ugwuanyi Denied Being Placed On Hold By The President During 2016 Nimbo Crisis by littlejohny: 3:52pm On Apr 28, 2021
strom:
Even governor is afraid of Buhari
He is not afraid. Were you expecting him to accept the fake news? We all know that the news isn't credible so he did the best thing by debunking it.
Re: Ugwuanyi Denied Being Placed On Hold By The President During 2016 Nimbo Crisis by Maddiba: 3:52pm On Apr 28, 2021
The moment I could not see the information in any of the newspapers in Nigeria, that was the period I noticed that it is a fake news which is aiming at demeaning the Governor. This type of act is too crude to be employed in the 21st century politics. Fake news propagandas should have a place to occupy in prison.
Re: Ugwuanyi Denied Being Placed On Hold By The President During 2016 Nimbo Crisis by littlejohny: 3:55pm On Apr 28, 2021
Something needs to be done about the circulation of fake news in this country. The perpetrators don't know the effect of their actions so they need to be brought to book.
Re: Ugwuanyi Denied Being Placed On Hold By The President During 2016 Nimbo Crisis by fucktardgirl2(f): 3:57pm On Apr 28, 2021
Cry cry baby.
Re: Ugwuanyi Denied Being Placed On Hold By The President During 2016 Nimbo Crisis by littlejohny: 3:59pm On Apr 28, 2021
DennisEche:
shame from the crying fat woman governor
Why are you disgracing yourself here? Go get a life biko.
Re: Ugwuanyi Denied Being Placed On Hold By The President During 2016 Nimbo Crisis by littlejohny: 4:02pm On Apr 28, 2021
fucktardgirl2:
Cry cry baby.
Unbridled jerk, keep displaying your ignorance here.
Re: Ugwuanyi Denied Being Placed On Hold By The President During 2016 Nimbo Crisis by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:08pm On Apr 28, 2021
I thought as much.
Re: Ugwuanyi Denied Being Placed On Hold By The President During 2016 Nimbo Crisis by Greaterguy: 4:08pm On Apr 28, 2021
winning101:

The main issue now is to come together and form a formidable force and not looking for a man to attack.
Re: Ugwuanyi Denied Being Placed On Hold By The President During 2016 Nimbo Crisis by Coldie(m): 4:09pm On Apr 28, 2021
This guy looks too humble to be a governor...

It seems he has pastor or preacher in his dna
Re: Ugwuanyi Denied Being Placed On Hold By The President During 2016 Nimbo Crisis by Greaterguy: 4:12pm On Apr 28, 2021
fucktardgirl2:
Cry cry baby.

And you think this is the appropriate thing to say or Is this the solution you can proffer to unravel the problem of insecurity bedeviling the region? I could see how empty some people can be
Re: Ugwuanyi Denied Being Placed On Hold By The President During 2016 Nimbo Crisis by Greaterguy: 4:14pm On Apr 28, 2021
I wonder what the purveyors of that fake news stand to make out of it. People derive joy by disparaging their fellow man. Tufia
Re: Ugwuanyi Denied Being Placed On Hold By The President During 2016 Nimbo Crisis by Simplejoe: 4:24pm On Apr 28, 2021
This is very bad and totally uncalled for. We all so concerned on how to quell the problem of insecurity that is gradually ravaging our region while some unscrupulous elements, miscreants and riffraff are busy maligning and disparaging people through spreading of fake news
Re: Ugwuanyi Denied Being Placed On Hold By The President During 2016 Nimbo Crisis by Alejobs: 4:52pm On Apr 28, 2021
alasane:

Can you delivered in Maiduguri main ?

Yes it can via Nipost Parcel, 080653.16307
Re: Ugwuanyi Denied Being Placed On Hold By The President During 2016 Nimbo Crisis by slam7000(m): 6:14pm On Apr 28, 2021
I am surprised at the video and Ugwuanyi’s denial.
I remember well that hours before the attack, I read it somewhere here on Nairaland that Fulani mercenaries were about to attack a town in Enugu state.

Ugwuanyi has been the chief security officer of Enugu state and it is not enough to deny that he did not contact the presidency when he received intel.

He should have told Nigerians how he handled the information he got. Did he contact the police? Did he not contact the military...GOC 82 Div. Abakpa, Enugu.

What did Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi do about the attack?
What did the police do...pre/post attack??

Was no one apprehended and prosecuted?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyo Workers To Get 13th Month Salary December 27 / Falana: Lagos Parking Levy Illegal, Should Be Withdrawn / Court Of Appeal Grants Senator Bassey Albert Post Conviction Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.