Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,911 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Who’s Helinues? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who’s Helinues? (1920 Views)

Helinues Was Banned. / Justice For Helinues / Seun Claims To Fight Tribalism But Allows Helinues Insult Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who’s Helinues? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 28, 2021
This miscreant got my thread deleted.

I highly doubt he’s Yoruba. An omoluabi doesn’t act the way he acts and he’s uneducated.

Is he a Bororo?

18 Likes

Re: Who’s Helinues? by MrMaestro: 2:36pm On Apr 28, 2021
OdudwaR:

I highly doubt he’s Yoruba. An omoluabi doesn’t act the way he acts and he’s uneducated.

Is he a Bororo?

Who deleted it?
Re: Who’s Helinues? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 28, 2021
MrMaestro:

Who deleted it?

I don’t know. I was going to post on the thread and I saw a 404 message that the thread has been deleted.
Re: Who’s Helinues? by Benbellamor: 2:43pm On Apr 28, 2021
Bororo are also fulanis they speak Yoruba fluently to advance their agenda
The same way fulanis capture Hausas and speak Hausa better to decimate Hausas

Fulanis in oyo speaks oyo better to capture ibarapa igangan till mayegun.,,

10 Likes

Re: Who’s Helinues? by theTranslator: 2:44pm On Apr 28, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Who’s Helinues? by MrMaestro: 2:45pm On Apr 28, 2021
OdudwaR:

Is he a Bororo?

He's a saboteur or a traitor. Either way he's not Yoruba.

22 Likes

Re: Who’s Helinues? by DLondonboiy: 2:45pm On Apr 28, 2021
Those guys are mad people in real life. They crave attention so much that they can support the devil just to get peoples attention. In Nigeria right now, who doesn’t know Bihari is an idiot?

4 Likes

Re: Who’s Helinues? by ygowon: 2:50pm On Apr 28, 2021
He is not yoruba but pretends to be yoruba. He is a paid fulani BMC

20 Likes

Re: Who’s Helinues? by IgweOfNnewi: 2:53pm On Apr 28, 2021
Benbellamor:
Bororo are also fulanis they speak Yoruba fluently to advance their agenda
The same way fulanis capture Hausas and speak Hausa better to decimate Hausas

Fulanis in oyo speaks oyo better to capture ibarapa igangan till mayegun.,,
I was at computer village on Saturday, I saw igbos speaking Yoruba fluently.

4 Likes

Re: Who’s Helinues? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 28, 2021
I read the meaning of omoluabi and i came to understand that all you guys who claim are omoluabi because you are yorubas, are not.

An omoluabi is a person of honor who believes in hard work, respects the rights of others, and gives to the community in deeds and in action. Above all, an omoluwabi is a person of integrity

An omoluabi, wont open this type of thread, just because you are yoruba does not mean you are omoluabi.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who’s Helinues? by notym2chektym: 3:06pm On Apr 28, 2021
The guy is a zombie who can even go as far as killing his own blood to defend Buhari

16 Likes

Re: Who’s Helinues? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 28, 2021
MrMaestro:

He's a saboteur or a traitor. Either way he's not Yoruba.

You can tell he isn’t. A true Yoruba is always Yoruba first before anything else. That’s why our culture was able to survive in black diaspora.

A true Yoruba will always have empathy on other Yorubas and show compassion to Yorubas going through hard times. That’s why Yorubaland is the most accommodating part of Nigeria.

These heartless online miscreants who only care about what they eat aren’t Yorubas and don’t represent Yorubas.

They probably think I’m Igbo because anyone who doesn’t constitute a nuisance like they do on here and get into their idiocy against Igbos has to be Igbo. Who has time for that when I can focus on issues that affect poor Yorubas? Aren’t these people ashamed of what’s happening in Yorubaland? Even if they’re heartless, they should be ashamed of a lot of the images coming out of Yorubaland because we’re too great as a people to be living in squalor.

Yorubas across the world in foreign lands are blazing a trail but the ones at home are living in squalor while also facing existential threats to their lives from Fulanis. It’s just sad.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who’s Helinues? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 28, 2021
notym2chektym:
The guy is a zombie who can even go as far as killing his own blood to defend Buhari

A Fulani slave. grin

He must be from Ilorin. Bororo blood but Yoruba name.

2 Likes

Re: Who’s Helinues? by theTranslator: 3:10pm On Apr 28, 2021
OdudwaR:

You can tell he isn’t. A true Yoruba is always Yoruba first before anything else. That’s why our culture was able to survive in black diaspora.

A true Yoruba will always have empathy on other Yorubas and show compassion to Yorubas going through hard times. That’s why Yorubaland is the most accommodating part of Nigeria.

These heartless online miscreants who only care about what they eat aren’t Yorubas and don’t represent Yorubas.

They probably think I’m Igbo because anyone who doesn’t constitute a nuisance like they do on here and get into their idiocy against Igbos has to be Igbo. Who has time for that when I can focus on issues that affect poor Yorubas? Aren’t these people ashamed of what’s happening in Yorubaland? Even if they’re heartless, they should be ashamed of a lot of the images coming out of Yorubaland because we’re too great as a people to be living in squalor.

Yorubas across the world in foreign lands are blazing a trail but the ones at home are living in squalor while also facing existential threats to their lives from Fulanis. It’s just sad.
if you support UGM

then you're a terrorist

nothing else

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who’s Helinues? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 28, 2021
theTranslator:

if you support UGM

then you're a terrorist

nothing else

Was America a terrorist state for covertly supporting IRA against the British government? Was NATO a terrorist organization and Clinton a terrorist for supporting the Balkanization of Yugoslavia?

It’s about interests. I support Oduduwa Nation and since UGM also support the same with Biafra, we have mutual interests.

And you don’t expect them not to pick up arms when they stay killing them for asking for freedom. Even a goat would bite you if you push it to the wall. If jaw jaw doesn’t work, we would have to war war till you have no other choice. The only language Fulanis understand is violence. Fulani tribe is a cowardly tribe that thrives in deceit and attacking from behind. When you take violence to them, they will run. And that’s what UGM is doing.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who’s Helinues? by Benbellamor: 3:22pm On Apr 28, 2021
theTranslator:

if you support UGM

then you're a terrorist

nothing else
what's your definition of terrorist?

1 Like

Re: Who’s Helinues? by theTranslator: 3:26pm On Apr 28, 2021
OdudwaR:

Was America a terrorist state for covertly supporting IRA against the British government? Was NATO a terrorist organization and Clinton a terrorist for supporting the Balkanization of Yugoslavia?

It’s about interests. I support Oduduwa Nation and since UGM also support the same with Biafra, we have mutual interests.

And you don’t expect them not to pick up arms when they stay killing them for asking for freedom. Even a goat would bite you if you push it to the wall. If jaw jaw doesn’t work, we would have to war war till you have no other choice. The only language Fulanis understand is violence. Fulani tribe is a cowardly tribe that thrives in deceit and attacking from behind. When you take violence to them, they will run. And that’s what UGM is doing.
they kill themselves
they kill security agents

well my own is they must not come to the West
Re: Who’s Helinues? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 28, 2021
theTranslator:

they kill themselves
they kill security agents

well my own is they must not come to the West

When an agitation turns into arms struggle, collateral damage is inevitable. Those are sacrifices you have to make.

Killing security agents is a necessity since SA represent the repressive government and Fulani elites. Aren’t those SA the same ones that provide cover for Fulanis to commit atrocities and also release them whenever they’re arrested? They all deserve to be killed.

They’re wiser now and they won’t go anywhere near Yorubaland unless they want to be crushed again. Yorubaland would be liberated by Yoruba warriors.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who’s Helinues? by OreMI22: 3:33pm On Apr 28, 2021
That Fulani boy with multiple monikers as mekaboy trying so hard to hide his Fulani identity and adopt some type of Yoruba or Igbo to deceive new comers here.

Let them continue to delude themselves in NL. Nigerians are now awake to the games Fulani has been playing with every one in Nigeria.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who’s Helinues? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 28, 2021
OreMI22:
That Fulani boy with multiple monikers as mekaboy trying so hard to hide his Fulani identity and adopt some type of Yoruba or Igbo to deceive new comers here.

Let them continue to delude themselves in NL. Nigerians are now awake to the games Fulani has been playing with every one in Nigeria.

Helinues the Fulani Bororo is their leader.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who’s Helinues? by Benbellamor: 11:47pm On Apr 28, 2021
OdudwaR:

Helinues the Fulani Bororo is their leader.
grin grin grin grin Na wa o grin grin see dragging

I beg free this guy
E don do grin

1 Like

Re: Who’s Helinues? by ygowon: 5:38am On Apr 29, 2021
OreMI22:

Of recent, he too has started attacking the government. I think he is beginning to come back to his senses or it could be that he is yet to be paid his 30k. I learnt that the federal government is currently lacking money. Even the national assembly workers are complaining
Re: Who’s Helinues? by Crystalom3(m): 6:56am On Apr 29, 2021
Some people don't know how compromised nairaland is.

There are people here who are working with the mods.

The mods obey them because they have been settled.

They get their thread to front page as soon as they make them. They can ban you or delete your threads if it goes contrary to them.

Nairaland mods are in for the money.
Re: Who’s Helinues? by Veqtor: 7:24am On Apr 29, 2021
OdudwaR:

A Fulani slave. grin

He must be from Ilorin. Bororo blood but Yoruba name.

Exactly. Causing tribal confusion here nd dere
Re: Who’s Helinues? by Sammy07: 7:31am On Apr 29, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
I read the meaning of omoluabi and i came to understand that all you guys who claim are omoluabi because you are yorubas, are not.

An omoluabi is a person of honor who believes in hard work, respects the rights of others, and gives to the community in deeds and in action. Above all, an omoluwabi is a person of integrity

An omoluabi, wont open this type of thread, just because you are yoruba does not mean you are omoluabi.

Actually, you got the wrong meaning of Omoluabi.
Re: Who’s Helinues? by Sammy07: 7:33am On Apr 29, 2021
OdudwaR:

Everything you said here is exactly as it is.

A Yoruba man, is always a Yoruba first before anything else.

3 Likes

Re: Who’s Helinues? by zombieHUNTER: 7:41am On Apr 29, 2021
OdudwaR:

Is he a Bororo?

He's a fulani herdsman

He is not a Southerner

Take note

2 Likes

Re: Who’s Helinues? by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 29, 2021
Sammy07:

Actually, you got the wrong meaning of Omoluabi.

Ok what is the meaning?
Re: Who’s Helinues? by helinues: 10:06am On Apr 29, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Ok what is the meaning?

Broda, leave that guy with his childish act. His response was deliberate

He is being emotionally carried away with the current situation in the country
Re: Who’s Helinues? by Nwaide01: 1:49pm On Apr 29, 2021
Well i know him as a fellow who always think he is patriotic on nairaland without knowing what the word actually mean. To him patriotism is all about defending any government in power.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari, Children Move To London Ahead Of Nigerian PMB 2nd Medical Trip / 2023: Osinbajo Is Most Preferred Candidate, Tinubu least. Poll reveals / "This Thing Behind Me" Tinubu Rubbish Gov. Dapo Abiodun On Stage.....why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.