Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

How Much Can I Sell Female Broiler Of Over 5 Months - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How Much Can I Sell Female Broiler Of Over 5 Months (1373 Views)

I Sell Any Kind Of Breeds Of Dogs Both Adults And Pups. / How Many Bags Of Feed Do U Need To Raise 300 Broiler To 7 Weeks / Broiler Farmers Let's Come Together And Achieve Our Goal This December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Can I Sell Female Broiler Of Over 5 Months by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 28, 2021
Please I need your advice...
Re: How Much Can I Sell Female Broiler Of Over 5 Months by Promoter2: 2:49pm On Apr 28, 2021
Check your cost of production,

Go to the market and check how much similar sizes/age sell for.

Calculate your proposed profit/loss, then sell.

Quite easy
Re: How Much Can I Sell Female Broiler Of Over 5 Months by YorubaMod(m): 2:57pm On Apr 28, 2021
prettyheart:
Depends on your location, online won't solve your problem, what you need is 'Market Survey' around ur locality.
Re: How Much Can I Sell Female Broiler Of Over 5 Months by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 28, 2021
800 naira per kg
Re: How Much Can I Sell Female Broiler Of Over 5 Months by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 28, 2021
YorubaMod:

Depends on your location, online won't solve your problem, what you need is 'Market Survey' around ur locality.
In the north west of Nigeria is my location...The female broiler has not been killed yet, but has stayed over 5 months
Re: How Much Can I Sell Female Broiler Of Over 5 Months by YorubaMod(m): 3:21pm On Apr 28, 2021
prettyheart:
In the north west of Nigeria is my location...The female broiler has not been killed yet, but has stayed over 5 months
You have them in large quantity or only one?
Livestocks are somehow cheaper in the north, maybe b/w 1500naira - 3000naira, if i'm not mistaking. Is not my area sha..
Re: How Much Can I Sell Female Broiler Of Over 5 Months by Attit: 12:52am On Apr 29, 2021
prettyheart:
Best is you sell based on weight and not age. If you market well you should sell at minimum of N1,000 per kg. If you allow anyone take it lower from you, your are cheating yourself. Quicky get into real marketing and try to get this price.

And for consumers, stop buying broilers from the north at extremely low price. Na cancer you dey use your money buy.
Re: How Much Can I Sell Female Broiler Of Over 5 Months by nwabuwa: 5:47am On Apr 29, 2021
Attit:

Best is you sell based on weight and not age. If you market well you should sell at minimum of N1,000 per kg. If you allow anyone take it lower from you, your are cheating yourself. Quicky get into real marketing and try to get this price.

And for consumers, stop buying broilers from the north at extremely low price. Na cancer you dey use your money buy.
why,how
Re: How Much Can I Sell Female Broiler Of Over 5 Months by Attit: 7:36am On Apr 29, 2021
nwabuwa:

why,how
Why what? How what?.
Re: How Much Can I Sell Female Broiler Of Over 5 Months by nwabuwa: 10:29pm On May 02, 2021
why should they stop stop buying broiler from north.
Re: How Much Can I Sell Female Broiler Of Over 5 Months by Attit: 2:47am On May 03, 2021
nwabuwa:
why should they stop stop buying broiler from north.
Oh this. What is the life expectancy of Nigerians living in Nigeria? I can give you proof if you want, but for the past 15 years it has been around 55 years. And truly look at it, how many percentage of old people do we have? How many are in 80+ range? Nigerians die when they are in their 30s - 50s mostly. Ask yourself why? The main cause is what they put in: what they drink, what they eat what they breathe in, and medications they take. It's not only in broiler, but everything we eat is poison. Nigerian beans has been from entering EU since 2013, after initial ban before 2010. And nothing is done to even improve on it. The same beans we all consume here. Lol. Example here is how famers use chemicals recklessly. The residue index in our farm produce is too high. Cancer is on the high level in Nigeria.

Let talk about broiler. Day old is around N250 - N400 each. The cost of feeding a bird to maturity to gain around 3kg is presently around N1,400 - N1600. Medication is around N100 - N300. Logistics- N50. Roughly - N1,800 to produce 1. Cost of labor and miscellaneous expenses arent added. I believe most people produce at higher rate than this. Since we are talking about the north, I think this is a good price to use there. So, if we add the 2 expenses to it N2,000 is ok for cost of production + other expenses. So, how are you are able to buy broiler of this range at N1,500 from the north? Think! What did they do to produce broilers cheaply there?

Even from other places, I can never eat chicken which are produced by inorganic farmers. Never and Never. Even on this forum, they use medications badly. And they dont follow withdrawal technique. It is why I buy local fowls. Like I always write, I pity ppl who eat eggs from layers.

This is how far I can say it.

1 Like

Re: How Much Can I Sell Female Broiler Of Over 5 Months by Salimmuhammad(m): 6:58am On May 03, 2021
Attit:

Oh this. What is the life expectancy of Nigerians living in Nigeria? I can give you proof if you want, but for the past 15 years it has been around 55 years. And truly look at it, how many percentage of old people do we have? How many are in 80+ range? Nigerians die when they are in their 30s - 50s mostly. Ask yourself why? The main cause is what they put in: what they drink, what they eat what they breathe in, and medications they take. It's not only in broiler, but everything we eat is poison. Nigerian beans has been from entering EU since 2013, after initial ban before 2010. And nothing is done to even improve on it. The same beans we all consume here. Lol. Example here is how famers use chemicals recklessly. The residue index in our farm produce is too high. Cancer is on the high level in Nigeria.

Let talk about broiler. Day old is around N250 - N400 each. The cost of feeding a bird to maturity to gain around 3kg is presently around N1,400 - N1600. Medication is around N100 - N300. Logistics- N50. Roughly - N1,800 to produce 1. Cost of labor and miscellaneous expenses arent added. I believe most people produce at higher rate than this. Since we are talking about the north, I think this is a good price to use there. So, if we add the 2 expenses to it N2,000 is ok for cost of production + other expenses. So, how are you are able to buy broiler of this range at N1,500 from the north? Think! What did they do to produce broilers cheaply there?

Even from other places, I can never eat chicken which are produced by inorganic farmers. Never and Never. Even on this forum, they use medications badly. And they dont follow withdrawal technique. It is why I buy local fowls. Like I always write, I pity ppl who eat eggs from layers.

grin grin grin well i agree with you on some of your points but let me tell u something there is no place here that u will get table size chicken at N1500 I have stayed in kaduna for 6yrs now I am also in to poultry farming (layers and broilers) here the price for 4weeks is at N1000-1200... Above that is 2-4k sef. During Christmas and wallah celebrations I sell at even 4k since I mix with noilers. The reason why its a but cheaper here is cost of feeding, post people mix feed with shaft of maize and soya beans there buy reducing the cost a bit but aside that my bro na same everywhere. Its not magic u no fit get full grown broiler chicken for KADUNA oo for N1500 and if u know any place dat sell like dat Abeg tell me I go carry police go there
Re: How Much Can I Sell Female Broiler Of Over 5 Months by Attit: 2:29pm On May 03, 2021
Salimmuhammad:

grin grin grin well i agree with you on some of your points but let me tell u something there is no place here that u will get table size chicken at N1500 I have stayed in kaduna for 6yrs now I am also in to poultry farming (layers and broilers) here the price for 4weeks is at N1000-1200... Above that is 2-4k sef. During Christmas and wallah celebrations I sell at even 4k since I mix with noilers. The reason why its a but cheaper here is cost of feeding, post people mix feed with shaft of maize and soya beans there buy reducing the cost a bit but aside that my bro na same everywhere. Its not magic u no fit get full grown broiler chicken for KADUNA oo for N1500 and if u know any place dat sell like dat Abeg tell me I go carry police go there

Bro, I wonder oooo. I know someone who said he can order from the north at 1,200 naira. I was shocked. Perhaps she is a scammer. Lol. Of course, not on this thread. But I know that it is possible to achieve high weight wirh very low feed. I can achieve it if I want to; however, I will not reveal it here because bad people will pick it up. And I am sure few people who know the secret of doing this will just be nodding in agreement to what I am saying. But guy...the end is cancer.

If you use fibre part of grains like you mentioned above to produce broiler, its instant judgement. You will see the result na. No one will teach you to improve on the quality of the feed. Even with noiler, you will see it too. So, it is not about using inferior feed. I know exactly what I wrote up. The end is cancer. Have you eaten chicken meat that scattered inside pot without cooking it for long? This one is the extreme case.

As regards the price again, thanks for your comment. I appreciate it. Now I know it may be cockrel the person purchases there. And even with 1 month broiler the price you called it...hmmmm. I doubt a standard quality chicken can be sold for less than N3,000 almost everywhere in Nigeria again. Thanks again.
Re: How Much Can I Sell Female Broiler Of Over 5 Months by yemmit90: 8:44pm On May 03, 2021
Attit:

You are very funny sir, life expectancy has nothing to do with your assumptions about consumption of broilers or other chemically preserved foods. They ate mostly chemically processed/preserved foods in developed countries than Africa, yet their life expectancy is still better than ours.

Broilers are treated when they got sick the same way humans got treated whenever we bacome sick. Their quick growth is a result of their biological composition.

The major factor that determine "life expectancy" is social wefare of any given society. Peace of mind, balance diets, good health care, good housing system and other social amenities are some of them.

The major killers of black race are poverty and lack of access to good social amenities.
Re: How Much Can I Sell Female Broiler Of Over 5 Months by Attit: 2:12am On May 04, 2021
yemmit90:

You are very funny sir, life expectancy has nothing to do with your assumptions about consumption of broilers or other chemically preserved foods. They ate mostly chemically processed/preserved foods in developed countries than Africa, yet their life expectancy is still better than ours.

Broilers are treated when they got sick the same way humans got treated whenever we bacome sick. Their quick growth is a result of their biological composition.

The major factor that determine "life expectancy" is social wefare of any given society. Peace of mind, balance diets, good health care, good housing system and other social amenities are some of them.

The major killers of black race are poverty and lack of access to good social amenities.

So, poverty is the cause of cancer. Right? Bad housing system is the cause degenerative and autoimmune diseases. Right? Did your fore fathers have these things. All these diseases came into play with technology.

You are the one who is very funny. So, Boseman is poor and has no access to good health yet died of colon cancer? Maryam Babangida is poor, yet, died of ovarian cancer? You better no go do "giragira" and learn before you jam what you could have avoided.

Which broilers are treated when they are sick? With the way you guys use antibiotics like its Lucozade? Even Lucozade is terrible because it has artificial sugar in it. Lacosa this, "serenren" that. Una dey use vaccines and antibiotics for local fowls? Una go load chickens in a place and expect them to grow healthily. If dem load human together, wetin go happen. No social distancing sef.... grin

You need to stop and go and ask experienced oncologists. Not these new ones without experience. These are the ones I deal with. I interact with professors in teaching hospitals. And they have realised it that food is the main reason (food). Also, the air you breath in can cause it. In this way, I agree, poverty has an impact too. But my point is that: was Maryam Babangida poor?

If you want to know if I am right or you are, continue eating your antibiotics grown chicken meat steadily. You hear me. You consume beans which has high pesticides index rate and you expect to live long. Go and test the meat sold in market in a lab and look for foreign substances in them, then you will get what I am.saying. The worst is eating old layers. Go and check the health of the person who continues eating thesqe terrible eggs and compare with one who eat eggs from free range birds. Return and let me know the truth.

I agree with you that good health infrastructure and poverty contributed too. But how? This is where you missed it. First, the regulatory bodies there make sure producers produce to specification. Here where are the regulatory bodies. Do you think the vegetables produced here will make it to market shelves? Go and check those cucumber, tomato, corn, etc threads and see how these farmers spray everything and anything unreasonable and carelessly? And humans consume them. If someone who can use nairaland and probably went to school behave in this way, how do you expect an illiterate in the village understand chemical usage? How many of you guys practise medication withdrawal for livestocks? I am alarmed with prescriptions for broilers and other birds here. But what can I do?

If you like continue eating like you are now and do not change lifestyle and start eating organic free chemical food. Na you go see wetin your body go carry soon. No be me go face am. Abi na me? No, na you.

Lastly, how many cases of autoimmune and degenerative diseases have doctors even in advance countries able to treat successfully? Of course, they prescribe expensive supplements. For what? High powerful antioxidants and bla bla bla. When in the first place if you do not put in those chemicals, you require less level of antioxidants. You eat vegetables here and consume more poison than the vitamins inside. They use calcium carbide to kill you because of their selfish gain. Bro, do not ever go there. If I start, hmmmm. Do you know how many free trainings I have given on these topics? Professors listen when I start discharging. If I recommend anything for a cancer patients the person will tolerate chemo more than most patients, and will heal faster. Take it or leave it. The food you eat is the main reason for most news diseases we have. It is as simple as ABC. I had over 20 filled whatsapp group free trainings during the last lock down. Forget it bro. I know what I am talking about.

You call my words assumption. If I start with you...you will run away. I will load on your table tons of research papers. You think food producers dont know they are killing us? Just like how it is hard fo guns to be removed from the hands of the americans because some people are making serious millions from it and bribing the law makers to not do it, the same is with food production. Among number 1 bad food all over the world is antibiotics and chemical grown broilers. I can defend it anywhere. I will rather go for goat and Guinea fowl meat. But what I do is I grow my organic broilers myself. When I have larger space, I will convert to organic free range and stop broilers.

Goodluck!

2 Likes

Re: How Much Can I Sell Female Broiler Of Over 5 Months by yemmit90: 7:21am On May 04, 2021
A simple question, you could not answer.

Why the developed countries that mostly practice all these you thought were bad and dangerous to people health have better life expectancy rate than black Africans?

Be realistic with yourself sir, it is quite impossible to grow your foods, produced your meats and other basic needs, all by yourself. You cant avoid eaten them, likewise you dont need to live your life with fear.

Just have a peace of mind and regularly take your home made recipe, you will live long and be healthy.
Re: How Much Can I Sell Female Broiler Of Over 5 Months by Attit: 7:45am On May 04, 2021
yemmit90:
A simple question, you could not answer.

Why the developed countries that mostly practice all these you thought were bad and dangerous to people health have better life expectancy rate than black Africans?

Be realistic with yourself sir, it is quite impossible to grow your foods, produced your meats and other basic needs, all by yourself. You cant avoid eaten them, likewise you dont need to live your life with fear.

Just have a peace of mind and regularly take your home made recipe, you will live long and be healthy.
Your simple question was answered, but you did not find the answer because your mind is elsewhere. The answer you expected is not what you got. I will try again. Life expectancy is higher there because they use powerful Antioxidants and medications to delay the effect. And that is why you laid so much emphasis on poverty and lack of good health care as the cause here. Of course that is not the main cause. The question is this: why did we have more older people like before in Nigeria (90s plus)? So I ask why dont we prevent it by not taking chemical preserved food and unstabilized GMOs at all? It is cheaper and better this way. 1 round of chemo can feed the same person 2 months quality diet.

I believe those who attended my free trainings benefited from them, and they are living fine. Of course you are right, it is not possible to produce everything because they have made it impossible, but one can live a life as close to as eating good organic products excellently. The first task is to eradicate buying broilers except from someone here on nairaland who produces them organically. If you read well and you paid attention to my first post that you did "giragira" with, you will notice I recommended goats and guinea fowls meat. Also, guinea fowl eggs you can still buy here too. If you can buy quail eggs you are getting a fair quality since they hardly treat them with antibiotics. Also there are ways to process your veggie to reduce the pesticides residue in them.

Above all, one can grow some powerful vegetables and these will reduce the quantity of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals supplements needed. Backyard or indoor container gardening solves it. He who asks for road path does not miss it. Anyway, I have to stop here with you cos I'm not in the habit of responding to someone who bullies his way to find answers. I respond to a humble soul willing to learn. I do not think you are willing to learn. So, I pass this. I wish you the best in not living in fear. Not living in fear will not send away cancer, and living in fear will either not make you get cancer. Well, fear may contribute to bad health by weakling the immume system. What will make you get cancer is when your cells start getting issues, and it us mainly by what you take in. I hope i have not made you to start living in fear. Actually you need to so you can change your lifestyle, or so you can at least have conscience to produce non cancerous food for your consumers. The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom. I live in the fear of God daily. It is very healthy for me.

Goodluck!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Black Scorpion Found At My Pond Site Today / Catfish Farming Training Workshop, Abuja- May 13 & 14, 2017 / Using Ne'em Tree Extracts As Cheap Alternative To Pest Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.