Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Burning Question: The Inland Water Bill: What Is Your Take On The Matter? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burning Question: The Inland Water Bill: What Is Your Take On The Matter? (151 Views)

President Buhari Commissions Baro Inland Water Port (Pics) / Baro Inland Water Port: First Northern Water Port- To Be Commissioned Next Month / FG To Inaugurate Completed Baro Inland Water Port In August (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Burning Question: The Inland Water Bill: What Is Your Take On The Matter? by Crystalom3(m): 5:22pm On Apr 28, 2021
At this critical point of the nation, especially with the recent statement of Ortom, saying buhari is a government of the fulani, I've been thinking through and the only question on my mind is of what essence was the water bill proposed by Buhari?

The bill sought to take over all inland water ways from the state to the federal level. The federal government will have control of all those lands. Now that will be a massive piece of land at the disposal of the federal government.

Not using any stats, but I'm sure the land if added together will be more than enough to form a new state or two.

What would the federal government do with such lands and how about the original occupants.

Now after the numerous unsuccessful attempts to pass the water bill, came RUGA. A bill which was still an attempt to grab land by the federal government for private business.

Personally, I do not trust the president. And till date still thinks he has a hidden agenda for the fulani people at the expense of other tribes.

If not, how will a president who is for all suddenly want to grant large hectares of lands from each state to fulani herdsmen for nothing other than they are killing people who are the original owners?

And if the water bill had been passed would he have granted them free access to the land since it is on bill that such lands belong to the federal government and he is free to do with it as he pleases?

Please what is your take on these proposed bills?

(1) (Reply)

US, Nigeria Reaffirm 'strong Partnership / South East Should Start Negotiating With IPOB Like Buhari does With Boko Haram. / Once Upon A Scam!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.