Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Nnamdi Kanu To Be Assassinated On Or Before 25th September - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nnamdi Kanu To Be Assassinated On Or Before 25th September (903 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu To Be Assassinated On Or Before 25th September, 2021 / Alex Badeh Assassinated On His Way To Abuja / Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu To Be Assassinated On Or Before 25th September by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 28, 2021
It has been revealed that there's a planned assassination of the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB).

This revelation was made known on Wednesday, 28th April, 2021 via the official Facebook account of a renowned group of hackers known as Anonymous.

Anonymous claimed to have predicted the death of former Chief of Staff to President Muhammadu Buhari, late Abba Kyari, and recent attacks on Yoruba Nation activist, Chief Sunday Adeyemo Igboho, giving exact and accurate details of the incidents, even before they eventually happened.

Below is a copy of the revelation made known by Anonymous, as seen on their official Facebook account

Hello Nigeria....
I bring you greetings from Hawaii,
Good Morning, current time here is 6:30am
A Slovak man with name Vaclav Sabol Has been contacted to eliminate a popular man with name Nwannekaenyi Nnamdi Okwudili Kanu who we understand is a freedom fighter from Nigeria. We are unaware why a Slovak was contacted for this job, we understand MR Kalu is No1 on the black list of the Nigerian evil system, he has been long declared shoot at sight if seen, We are not certain about the location of the said man, but a sum of $250,000 has been paid to MR Vaclav for this mission with an extra $200,000 to be paid as balance after execution of mission.
This man MR Kalu Nammdi must be care of his movement, MR Vaclav is a top Slovak assassin who’s done a lot of dirty jobs for top drug kingpins and political monsters.
It is believed, the existence of Kalu Nammdi would prevent or delay the actualization of one Nigeria joined in one religion 2022 (Oct1). A deadline had been set at 25th September 2021, this means, MR Nwannekaenyi Nnamdi Okwudili Kanu must be eliminated by or before 25th September 2021. (Take note of the word MUST)
On the other Side, the man with name MR Sunday Adeniyi Adeyemo is still a prime target and must be killed by all means, just like MR Kanu, MR Adeniyi is also seen as a major barrier in the actuality of the Agenda. The emergence of Odudawa is a major headache for Pantami and the rest master planners.
The Agenda remains the same! Nothing is changed.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Be Assassinated On Or Before 25th September by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 28, 2021
Well well, I am fully in support of any plan to get rid of all sponsors, donors, and leaders of terrorist activities in our beloved country, Nigeria. Usain Bolt Kanu must go down!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Be Assassinated On Or Before 25th September by 10mobile: 6:31pm On Apr 28, 2021
Make the lie more believable. This is how to do it: stop using 'Kanu' and 'Kalu'. I will explain later on.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Be Assassinated On Or Before 25th September by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 28, 2021
10mobile:
Make the lie more believable. This is how to do it: stop using 'Kanu' and 'Kalu'. I will explain later on.

The fact that Kanu succeeded in emptying your skull of commonsense is the reason why you can identify typographical errors

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Be Assassinated On Or Before 25th September by Bbqgrillsnafool: 7:11pm On Apr 28, 2021
KingsleyWabote:

The fact that Kanu succeeded in emptying your skull of commonsense is the reason why you can identify typographical errors
shattap, pantami

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Be Assassinated On Or Before 25th September by tunjiajayi: 7:27pm On Apr 28, 2021
Yamree Owerri anonymous grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Be Assassinated On Or Before 25th September by irepnaija4eva(m): 8:36pm On Apr 28, 2021
KingsleyWabote:

Boko haram is mounting flags at your territory, raping, kidnapping and killing you northerners..recruiting new foot soldiers.

But your more concerned about igbos..

Ewu..

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Be Assassinated On Or Before 25th September by kechywillz(m): 11:03pm On Apr 28, 2021
I doubt they can kill kanu,even at this info,MNK must have gotten this info already...this proves that Nnamdi is pain in the ass to Nigerian existence, if not why do they wish to terminate him,all I know is even if they succeed,another stronger KANU will emerge,the struggle is a spiritual something,it only the spiritual that controls the physical
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Be Assassinated On Or Before 25th September by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 29, 2021
kechywillz:
I doubt they can kill kanu,even at this info,MNK must have gotten this info already...this proves that Nnamdi is pain in the ass to Nigerian existence, if not why do they wish to terminate him,all I know is even if they succeed,another stronger KANU will emerge,the struggle is a spiritual something,it only the spiritual that controls the physical

na only mouth una get. Una eye go soon clear. In the next couple of weeks, expect us. I've warned you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Be Assassinated On Or Before 25th September by kechywillz(m): 4:28pm On Apr 29, 2021
KingsleyWabote:

na only mouth una get. Una eye go soon clear. In the next couple of weeks, expect us. I've warned you
Empty threats

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Safety Tips For Sugar Daddies / Watch As Ghanaian Lady Finds Pɛniz Inside Soup After Buying Tuo Zaafi [video] / Prophet Arrested Over Attempts To Assassinate Church Member Over N9m & S*x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.