Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

SSS Arrests Usman Bugaje For Criticising Buhari’s Handling Of Insecurity - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Arrests Usman Bugaje For Criticising Buhari’s Handling Of Insecurity (54639 Views)

'Why Nigeria’s Oil Belongs To The North' - Dr. Usman Bugaje / Bugaje: "Lagos Boys' arrogantly Misled Tinubu On Niger Crisis / SSS Arrests PDP Social Media Activist, Dadiyata? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Arrests Usman Bugaje For Criticising Buhari’s Handling Of Insecurity by MoIbrahim: 7:58am On May 01, 2021
kennyamusan:
Very much accepted sir ..... apologies to the womb that gave birth to you

Fair enough, your further use of gutter language has further revealed that your own low-quality brain is sitting inside a head that is shaped like a bicycle seat.

Re: SSS Arrests Usman Bugaje For Criticising Buhari’s Handling Of Insecurity by MoIbrahim: 8:08am On May 01, 2021
kennyamusan:
Very much accepted sir ..... apologies to the womb that gave birth to you

I now know the shape of your head grin
Re: SSS Arrests Usman Bugaje For Criticising Buhari’s Handling Of Insecurity by kennyamusan(m): 9:39am On May 01, 2021
MoIbrahim:

I now know the shape of your head grin
Thanks for knowing ..... at least you rae now suffering from presbyopia �
Re: SSS Arrests Usman Bugaje For Criticising Buhari’s Handling Of Insecurity by kennyamusan(m): 9:40am On May 01, 2021
MoIbrahim:

Fair enough, your further use of gutter language has further revealed that your own low-quality brain is sitting inside a head that is shaped like a bicycle seat.
hahahahahah ..... the retina in your eyes is damaged . That's not the shape but that of Jay-z ... hahahhahaha ... God for eye check up , you night be suffering from astigmatism
Re: SSS Arrests Usman Bugaje For Criticising Buhari’s Handling Of Insecurity by Ikemba007: 10:11am On May 01, 2021
kennyamusan:
hahahahahah ..... the retina in your eyes is damaged . That's not the shape but that of Jay-z ... hahahhahaha ... God for eye check up , you night be suffering from astigmatism

Oga mi, you are being childish by raining bus conductor insults in all your posts. I was following you people's argument and I think the gentleman comes across as more mature and civilised than you are.
Re: SSS Arrests Usman Bugaje For Criticising Buhari’s Handling Of Insecurity by MoIbrahim: 10:32am On May 01, 2021
kennyamusan:

Oga doctor, continue using your big medical words to intimidate yourself. You can be sesquipedalian till next tomorrow, your expression still remains low-quality. And that is just it.
Re: SSS Arrests Usman Bugaje For Criticising Buhari’s Handling Of Insecurity by MoIbrahim: 10:34am On May 01, 2021
Ikemba007:

Oga mi, you are being childish by raining bus conductor insults in all your posts. I was following you people's argument and I think the gentleman comes across as more mature and civilised than you are.

Thank you o. His lack of sophistication was always clear.
Re: SSS Arrests Usman Bugaje For Criticising Buhari’s Handling Of Insecurity by MoIbrahim: 10:44am On May 01, 2021
kennyamusan:

If you truly believe your cone-shaped head is like that of Jay-Z, why run to delete your nairaland profile picture? I've put Jay-Z's pictures pls look and compare well o grin

By the way even your reference to Jay-Z shows you have strong inferiority complex.

Re: SSS Arrests Usman Bugaje For Criticising Buhari’s Handling Of Insecurity by Ikemba007: 10:47am On May 01, 2021
MoIbrahim:

If you truly believe your cone-shaped head is like that of Jay-Z, why run to delete your nairaland profile picture? I've put Jay-Z's picture and your own pls look and compare well o grin

By the way even your reference to Jay-Z shows you have strong inferiority complex.

You don finish the man o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: SSS Arrests Usman Bugaje For Criticising Buhari’s Handling Of Insecurity by Ikemba007: 10:48am On May 01, 2021
Oya cease fire!
Re: SSS Arrests Usman Bugaje For Criticising Buhari’s Handling Of Insecurity by kennyamusan(m): 11:02am On May 01, 2021
MoIbrahim:

If you truly believe your cone-shaped head is like that of Jay-Z, why run to delete your nairaland profile picture? I've put Jay-Z's pictures pls look and compare well o grin

hahahhahaha . I rushed to delete it so that I replace it a better one . we both have oval shaped head bro .. stop Embarassing your stupidity online. This is why it's said that to hide something from a black man , put it in a book ... you are the reason for that quotes. hahahahahaha ... now , go and search for various shape of faces. hahahahaha , your unborn generations are watching and would be reading this ..stop Embarrassing their father please
Re: SSS Arrests Usman Bugaje For Criticising Buhari’s Handling Of Insecurity by kennyamusan(m): 11:04am On May 01, 2021
MoIbrahim:

Oga doctor, continue using your big medical words to intimidate yourself. You can be sesquipedalian till next tomorrow, your expression still remains low-quality. And that is just it.
hahahhahaha ... he said "doctor " .osheyyyyy ... small doctor . you are studying me ? omo , u no go graduate poo, hahahahaha
Re: SSS Arrests Usman Bugaje For Criticising Buhari’s Handling Of Insecurity by MoIbrahim: 11:12am On May 01, 2021
kennyamusan:
hahahhahaha . I rushed to delete it so that I replace it a better one .

Which one you really resemble? grin

Re: SSS Arrests Usman Bugaje For Criticising Buhari’s Handling Of Insecurity by kennyamusan(m): 11:18am On May 01, 2021
MoIbrahim:

hahahhaha .... alaye have nothing else to prove again , we know your type and we are used to it. you can pick any one that suites you it doesn't invalidate the fact that many have sense , only few uses it , hahahhaa .... have you google the type of faces that exist , never mind , I know you won't , as usual .... this is why u come to embarrass yourself online . Na your upcoming generations I pity pass. Then go dey read this sha
Re: SSS Arrests Usman Bugaje For Criticising Buhari’s Handling Of Insecurity by kennyamusan(m): 11:22am On May 01, 2021
MoIbrahim:

didn't I say you need psychological evaluation brain surgery ? hahahahaha .... who is this
Re: SSS Arrests Usman Bugaje For Criticising Buhari’s Handling Of Insecurity by MoIbrahim: 11:36am On May 01, 2021
kennyamusan:
we both have oval shaped head ..

kennyamusan:
.... have you google the type of faces

From talking about shape of head to talking about shape of face? Confused man.

You quickly deleted to post a photoshop abi. I caught you there! grin
Re: SSS Arrests Usman Bugaje For Criticising Buhari’s Handling Of Insecurity by kennyamusan(m): 11:45am On May 01, 2021
MoIbrahim:

�������� ... didn't I say you have mental disorder ? u need to visit a psychiatric to help you out. let me help your mental state again so the I can help your unborn generation so that menace such as you would seize to exist in this world. go to twitter and see JayZ trending and don't forget to check the pictures . i know you won't because people like u ..... don't do research . when someone don't know that head shape give face size. I never knew some people are dumber than Buhari ooo. Well , in life , you would be better yah someone and vice versa . this shows buhari s even better , hahahahaha
Re: SSS Arrests Usman Bugaje For Criticising Buhari’s Handling Of Insecurity by MoIbrahim: 11:52am On May 01, 2021
kennyamusan:
�������� ... didn't I say you have mental disorder ? u need to visit a psychiatric to help you out. let me help your mental state again so the I can help your unborn generation so that menace such as you would seize to exist in this world. go to twitter and see JayZ trending and don't forget to check the pictures . i know you won't because people like u ..... don't do research . when someone don't know that head shape give face size. I never knew some people are dumber than Buhari ooo. Well , in life , you would be better yah someone and vice versa . this shows buhari s even better , hahahahaha

You asked me to go to twitter, and this is what I saw on twitter.

Na you direct me o grin

Re: SSS Arrests Usman Bugaje For Criticising Buhari’s Handling Of Insecurity by kennyamusan(m): 11:56am On May 01, 2021
MoIbrahim:

Na you direct me o grin
hahahahahahahah... any psychiatric doc in the house to cure this man of this insanity? Is English language now another "mental disorder " for u again? Did I say go and check my account? hahahaha.... obviously, when Jesus said it is finished, he was talking about you. Let me help once again though I rarely respond to nuisance like you but for sympathy sake and knowing your condition, I will.... Now, go to trending topics, entertainment section. Which part of my statement don't u understand again ooo because you come and embarrass your upcoming lineage again. Better soro soke now ooo so that I can help your deluded, detain and highly demented mental state
Re: SSS Arrests Usman Bugaje For Criticising Buhari’s Handling Of Insecurity by Ikemba007: 11:56am On May 01, 2021
MoIbrahim:

Na you direct me o grin

Bros, I say cease fire, you want to kill the man with yabbiz?

LOL.
Re: SSS Arrests Usman Bugaje For Criticising Buhari’s Handling Of Insecurity by Ikemba007: 11:57am On May 01, 2021
This post is too long, pls summarise
kennyamusan:
hahahahahahahah... any psychiatric doc in the house to cure this man of this insanity? Is English language now another "mental disorder " for u again? Did I say go and check my account? hahahaha.... obviously, when Jesus said it is finished, he was talking about you. Let me help once again though I rarely respond to nuisance like you but for sympathy sake and knowing your condition, I will.... Now, go to trending topics, entertainment section. Which part of my statement don't u understand again ooo because you come and embarrass your upcoming lineage again. Better soro soke now ooo so that I can help your deluded, detain and highly demented mental state
Re: SSS Arrests Usman Bugaje For Criticising Buhari’s Handling Of Insecurity by kennyamusan(m): 11:57am On May 01, 2021
MoIbrahim:

didn't I say u won't be able to differentiate JayZ and my pictures? haahhaha... sign of mental illness again, hahahahahah
Re: SSS Arrests Usman Bugaje For Criticising Buhari’s Handling Of Insecurity by kennyamusan(m): 11:59am On May 01, 2021
Ikemba007:
This post is too long, pls summarise
hahahahah.. to hide things from an idiot, put in a long sentence or better still a book, hahahahahahaha
Re: SSS Arrests Usman Bugaje For Criticising Buhari’s Handling Of Insecurity by kennyamusan(m): 12:00pm On May 01, 2021
MoIbrahim:

Na you direct me o grin
hahahahahahhahaha, keep on finding JayZ pictures to invalidate my claim yet says it's photoshopped? Some one is topping buhari in the dumbness league sha, hahahahahahahah
Re: SSS Arrests Usman Bugaje For Criticising Buhari’s Handling Of Insecurity by Ikemba007: 12:42pm On May 01, 2021
kennyamusan:
hahahahah.. to hide things from an idiot, put in a long sentence or better still a book, hahahahahahaha

So I be idiot? I don't have the time to engage your type of language, so I won't insult you and I won't be on this anymore.
I have better things to do. I promise you both.

@MoIbrahim pls leave this man and look for better things to do with your time. Life is short.
Re: SSS Arrests Usman Bugaje For Criticising Buhari’s Handling Of Insecurity by kennyamusan(m): 8:22pm On May 01, 2021
Ikemba007:

So I be idiot? I don't have the time to engage your type of language, so I won't insult you and I won't be on this anymore.
I have better things to do. I promise you both.

@MoIbrahim pls leave this man and look for better things to do with your time. Life is short.
hahahahahaha .... so you were jobless before typing this ? what joblessness would cause ehen ? don't worry ..... I ma looking for a nanny that can serve as a cleaner too . Do you mind ? or better still you prefer shoe cobbler ?
Re: SSS Arrests Usman Bugaje For Criticising Buhari’s Handling Of Insecurity by MoIbrahim: 7:12am On May 02, 2021
Ikemba007:

Thank you, Bro. You made real sense here.
Gotta move before my head starts becoming conical too. Because of its shape, a conical head usually compresses and shrinks the brain which is towards the apex while widening the mouth which is towards the base.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: "Oshiomhole For President, El-Rufai For VP" Poster Spotted In Lagos (Photo / Goodluck Jonathan Launches GEJ Sports Club In Bayelsa (Photos) / Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.