Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,712 members, 7,820,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Yomi Fabiyi Is A Disgrace And A Complete Idiot - Toke Makinwa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yomi Fabiyi Is A Disgrace And A Complete Idiot - Toke Makinwa (869 Views)

Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' / Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him / Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yomi Fabiyi Is A Disgrace And A Complete Idiot - Toke Makinwa by elizabeth24: 6:49pm On Apr 28, 2021
Toke Makinwa has taken on her social media to Insult actor Yomi Fabiyi for supporting Baba Ijesha, who is currently in police custody for allegedly molesting a 14-year-old girl when she was just seven.

Shortly after the Lagos state police command announced Baba Ijesha's arrest, Yomi demanded to see evidence of the CCTV footage of Baba Ijesha sexually abusing the girl and asked his colleagues not to kick a man when he's down.

Like Iyabo Ojo, Davido, and other Nigerians, Toke has also taken to her social media handle to slam the actor.

Posting on her handle, Toke wrote;
''Yomi Fabiyi is a disgrace, a complete idiot, one of the reasons why the fight against sexual violence gets harder by the day, you want to see a video first even when you know she is a minor? Even after you heard he confessed? What is wrong with the world I cannot can’t.''
https://www.elizabethblog.com.ng/2021/04/yomi-fabiyi-is-disgrace-and-complete-idiot-for-supporting-baba-ijesha-toke-makinwa.html
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Is A Disgrace And A Complete Idiot - Toke Makinwa by dangotesmummy: 6:52pm On Apr 28, 2021
Smh

A 48 year old man rap1ng a minor and some people are coming to justify and excuse rubbish

Anyway because of the kinds of nasty adults and grownups we have today,the kinds that chook key inside a child's v@gina to defile a child or the ones downplaying the greviousness of r@pe and you have children in the house, please buy CCTV cameras and put in every nook and crannies of your house because even if they are caught red handed they're fond of denying, how much more when there are no evidences

Imagine some twisted adults are even asking for the video

Tufiakwa
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Is A Disgrace And A Complete Idiot - Toke Makinwa by olamide0147: 7:03pm On Apr 28, 2021
dangotesmummy:
Smh

A 48 year old man rap1ng a minor and some people are coming to justify and excuse rubbish

Anyway because of the kinds of nasty adults and grownups we have today,the kinds that chook key inside a child's v@gina to defile a child or the ones downplaying the greviousness of r@pe and you have children in the house, please buy CCTV cameras and put in every nook and crannies of your house because even if they are caught red handed they're fond of denying, how much more when there are no evidences

Imagine some twisted adults are even asking for the video

Tufiakwa
So they have to provide evidence because he was accused of rape now he should put to death without trial or evidence?
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Is A Disgrace And A Complete Idiot - Toke Makinwa by dangotesmummy: 7:06pm On Apr 28, 2021
olamide0147:

So they have to provide evidence because he was accused of rape now he should put to death without trial or evidence?
I am not saying that the law should not take its course,I am saying parents with children should put cameras all around their house because there are psychotic adults everywhere.please don't twist my words.if you don't understand,ask
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Is A Disgrace And A Complete Idiot - Toke Makinwa by Opak001(m): 7:33pm On Apr 28, 2021
The man no dey talk, make curt do the needful na
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Is A Disgrace And A Complete Idiot - Toke Makinwa by pepperdemzombie: 7:57pm On Apr 28, 2021
Before you can judge someone, you must have a vivid evidence, but it seems they are getting things wrong. You can't ask me to condemn anyone when I didn't see any video because he made a confession, this is Nigeria!
On the 5th of July, Police arrested some boys randomly and made them to write date 7/7 that they were cultists celebrating 7/7 day. Anybody can say or write anything under duress. He asked for the video, it was not given but criticizing him for not condemning Baba Ijesha.
The initial story was that the girl has been raped for 7 years, but now we are being told he used a key 7 years ago and disappeared. These are 2 different stories, somebody is hiding something.
Now to Madam Princess, a child with you was defiled, but a school told you after one week, how? What exactly is in the video? Why ask Baba Ijesha to come the day the cctv workers were there, what if he had met them?
Did they watch the cctv till he molested before coming in or what? That's trauma on the child. Why not invite him on a day and tell him no one is at home, while people hide under beds in rooms? Something is wrong somewhere.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Is A Disgrace And A Complete Idiot - Toke Makinwa by Sikay19(m): 8:42pm On Apr 28, 2021
SMH, All these clout chasers should at least get their fact right right before passing their judgement. You don't expect everybody to share the same opinion with you. And because your position aligns with the victim side doesn't warrant insult to other people with contrary opinions. This issue is degenerating to something else . These attention seekers should take several seats abeg
pepperdemzombie:
Before you can judge someone, you must have a vivid evidence, but it seems they are getting things wrong. You can't ask me to condemn anyone when I didn't see any video because he made a confession, this is Nigeria!
On the 5th of July, Police arrested some boys randomly and made them to write date 7/7 that they were cultists celebrating 7/7 day. Anybody can say or write anything under duress. He asked for the video, it was not given but criticizing him for not condemning Baba Ijesha.
The initial story was that the girl has been raped for 7 years, but now we are being told he used a key 7 years ago and disappeared. These are 2 different stories, somebody is hiding something.
Now to Madam Princess, a child with you was defiled, but a school told you after one week, how? What exactly is in the video? Why ask Baba Ijesha to come the day the cctv workers were there, what if he had met them?
Did they watch the cctv till he molested before coming in or what? That's trauma on the child. Why not invite him on a day and tell him no one is at home, while people hide under beds in rooms? Something is wrong somewhere.
Exactly, I so much concur with your opinion. I salute your intelligence.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking!! Mr Macaroni Engagement Wedding With Mummy Wa Kemz / Lady Who Got N2m Rocks Sneakers She Got From Davido, Fans Mobbed OBO / Meet Davido's Ex Girlfriend, She Looks Like Kim Kardashian (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.