Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,693 members, 7,955,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:57 AM

How School Owners Sodomize Pupils (pictures) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How School Owners Sodomize Pupils (pictures) (2167 Views)

How School ERP Help Stay Organized And Efficient / Check Out Pupils That Died At The Northern Part Of Nigeria. / BREAKING: In Anambra Over Military Free Medical Service, 3 Pupils Rumored Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How School Owners Sodomize Pupils (pictures) by Richochett: 11:03pm On Apr 28, 2021
By now you should all know the owner of school gate academy the disgusting gay monkey who is also a nairaland admin

Details tomorrow grin
Re: How School Owners Sodomize Pupils (pictures) by XXXXTENTACION: 11:08pm On Apr 28, 2021
Men stop defaming people's character if you have evidence report to the police or you keep shut....undecided
too many fake stories on social media these days.

1 Like

Re: How School Owners Sodomize Pupils (pictures) by AntiAPC2023(f): 11:35pm On Apr 28, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Men stop defaming people's character if you have evidence report to the police or you keep shut....undecided
please if you can help us let's track the Op I'll be so grateful.
He just blackmailed and defamed a particular fellow who sought for the services of a php developer, he accused the person of being gay and the fellow being so disappointed has sworn not to hire anyone on nairaland again for the job.
cc Patlex
Re: How School Owners Sodomize Pupils (pictures) by AntiAPC2023(f): 12:13am On Apr 29, 2021
Richochett:

cool fool

Na so you go track down to your grave. Come and meet me at your grave fool
noted.
By the time we locate you I pray you repeat this statement to our face.
We shall see
Re: How School Owners Sodomize Pupils (pictures) by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 29, 2021
Richochett:
By now you should all know the owner of school gate academy the disgusting gay monkey who is also a nairaland admin

Details tomorrow grin

Re: How School Owners Sodomize Pupils (pictures) by goxaki9510: 12:37am On Apr 29, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Re: How School Owners Sodomize Pupils (pictures) by mogoh23775: 12:45am On Apr 29, 2021
undecided
Re: How School Owners Sodomize Pupils (pictures) by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:17am On Apr 29, 2021
Some morons are fighting up on this thread..
Make I book space first..
Re: How School Owners Sodomize Pupils (pictures) by Authoreety: 2:48am On Apr 29, 2021
Drinks on me
Re: How School Owners Sodomize Pupils (pictures) by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 5:26am On Apr 29, 2021
Wetin dey occur for here?
Re: How School Owners Sodomize Pupils (pictures) by ebhaleleme51490: 7:52am On Apr 29, 2021
Men stop defaming people's character if you have evidence report to the police or you keep shut....too many fake stories on social media these days.
Re: How School Owners Sodomize Pupils (pictures) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 29, 2021
Richochett:

Details tomorrow grin
We are waiting cool
Re: How School Owners Sodomize Pupils (pictures) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 29, 2021
AntiAPC2023:
please if you can help us let's track the Op I'll be so grateful.
He just blackmailed and defamed a particular fellow who sought for the services of a php developer, he accused the person of being gay and the fellow being so disappointed has sworn not to hire anyone on nairaland again for the job.
cc Patlex
Why are you crying grin
Re: How School Owners Sodomize Pupils (pictures) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 29, 2021
@ AntiAPC2023

patlex the small illiterate who has never seen the four walls of a university grin
He used laptop dey do NOUN from his comfort zone.
does he even have the exposure to contend with me

Of all the current ministers in Buhari's cabinet, can you point even one person who did not get his first degree from a federal uni cool

Abeg no make me laugh

I no come nairaland make one small illiterate carry me shine

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Group For Pharmacists: Get In Here / Graphic Video! A Nigerian Man Jumps From A Skyscraper / APC Governors Celebrate Buhari At 79, Express Hope For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.