Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

How My Money Was Withdraw From Account Through Sportybet - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How My Money Was Withdraw From Account Through Sportybet (694 Views)

UBA Refunds Customer Whose Money Was Stolen From His Account / "How N37k Was Debited From My Bank Account Through My Stolen Phone" (Photos) / Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Money Was Withdraw From Account Through Sportybet by Lawrence36009(m): 12:20am On Apr 29, 2021
Please guys, sportybet hacker have decided to wept my money from my account.
I think hacker have gained access to their site, money is been deducted from my bank account without my notice.
Even my friend is a victim of this wicked act.
This thing is happening to all sportybet account users
Re: How My Money Was Withdraw From Account Through Sportybet by Gharial: 2:41am On Apr 29, 2021
Stop using your card on any e-commerce sites whether naija or foreign (very few foreign sites take naija cards anyways). Just stop!

The moment all those dodgy txn switches showed up, I knew it was just a matter of time before they started running local rackets on every naija payment. Anything outside of etranzact or interswitch then you are almost certainly gonna get robbed!
Re: How My Money Was Withdraw From Account Through Sportybet by Strika22(m): 2:42am On Apr 29, 2021
Can you give a more comprehensive explanation of how it happened.

1 Like

Re: How My Money Was Withdraw From Account Through Sportybet by Nobody: 6:34am On Apr 29, 2021
Strika22:
Can you give a more comprehensive explanation of how it happened.
abi
Re: How My Money Was Withdraw From Account Through Sportybet by Lawrence36009(m): 12:12am On May 01, 2021
It happened last week Thursday.
At first I was debited 1k, followed by 3k then 5k, I only got the alert message for the last transaction.
I used to fund my sportybet acct with my atm card online

(1) (Reply)

Mum Reports To Police After Killing Her Children, Claiming She Heard Voices / Cause Of Fight Between Ife And Modakeke / Brazil-returnee Caught With Cocaine Hidden In Pants At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.