Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

One Feared Dead In Cult Battle In Imo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Feared Dead In Cult Battle In Imo (18278 Views)

Explosion Hits Senate Gashu, Yobe. One Feared Dead, Many Injured / Thugs Attack Igboho's Ibadan Residence. One Feared Killed, Many Injured / Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Feared Dead In Cult Battle In Imo by BabaIbo: 5:58am On Apr 29, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

South South is the region with the highest cult clashes.

No region get the number of cults like the SS in Nigeria.

Seems you don’t know Nigeria well.

SE as it stand today is the region with the highest rate of community clashes. They kill themselves in their multitude.

Stop being ignorant by half.

That media is not given report of yours doesn't mean it's non existing.

Go to Lagos, Ogun, Too and do a thorough local check and see how many people are killed because of cult or land/communal related issues.
Re: One Feared Dead In Cult Battle In Imo by Philipponzaghi: 6:01am On Apr 29, 2021
BabaIbo:

Stop being ignorant by half.

That media is not given report of yours doesn't mean it's non existing.

Go to Lagos, Ogun, Too and do a thorough local check and see how many people are killed because of cult or land/communal related issues.

I repeat, no southern region got the number of cult in the South South. In the SS even secondary school students are cult.

Land/communal clashes in the West? You want to compare that to the South East?

If Abia don’t fight their border town today, Anambla will fight over 2 plot of land. What about Ebonyi and Benue? They kill in their multitude. What about Enugu?

See I’m not arguing here, I’m just stating facts.

Now the new killing machine is unknown gunmen, gradually the SE is taking the shine off Maiduguri.

Type unknown gunmen Nigeria on Google, you will weep for the SE because all around the world, people will know it is unsafe for living and it’s still in the infant stage now.

2 Likes

Re: One Feared Dead In Cult Battle In Imo by Mjpem23(m): 6:03am On Apr 29, 2021
ifytrik:
go trough your post again and tell us if you are mentally stable

How is he not mentally stable
Una brothers ESN Dey kill una brothers & sisters that’s security agents....

1 Like

Re: One Feared Dead In Cult Battle In Imo by Blackman7: 6:07am On Apr 29, 2021
AllenSpencer:
Open field!

No police or soldier

Enough killing

Coffin will sell like mad

Perfect timing for cult war

Lol very soon na promo, buy 3 get one free.

2 Likes

Re: One Feared Dead In Cult Battle In Imo by GeneralPula: 6:14am On Apr 29, 2021
BabaIbo:

You sounds stu.pid.

Is your region save from insecurity?
Your region is one region with the highest number of cult related clashes/casualties.

He isn't a Yoruba, he's a troll
Re: One Feared Dead In Cult Battle In Imo by Silverpurple: 6:15am On Apr 29, 2021
Firstorderwizard:
Cult killing and some miscreants are blaming ESN.
Zombiesm can't be cured walai

ESN is in charge of security in IMO since they have burned down the police stations.

ESN should start patrolling the town. They think it is easy to police a state.

It is easy to hide in the Bush and attack at night...

3 Likes

Re: One Feared Dead In Cult Battle In Imo by Blackman7: 6:17am On Apr 29, 2021
Itohanmiwa:
In as much as I support the Biafra agitation, I am always against killing and maiming security personnel, you can hear what the correspondent said "they were shooting into the air sporadically to scare away people" imagine the high level of confidence with. Which these guys carried out this dastardly act, I'm afraid if ESN doesn't err on the side of caution, they might just turn the whole south east an haven of violence. Northeast is a classic example.

At last I have meet a sensible ipob member that has finally realized that the monster madzi nnamdi cownu created (ESN) is capable of turning the entire SE Into a killing field.

Re: One Feared Dead In Cult Battle In Imo by IkengaRussell(m): 6:31am On Apr 29, 2021
All these yeye people on this forum saying the east is burning,ya'll wish,ya'll truly wish..What is happening in the East inside your perverted,bigoted mind is not actually what is happening in real life..The East is not nearly as insecure as the North or the Waste sorry,i mean West.
Re: One Feared Dead In Cult Battle In Imo by Nobody: 6:37am On Apr 29, 2021
The Supreme Court Governor Boys on the rampage... Where is the Ebube pussycat??
Re: One Feared Dead In Cult Battle In Imo by Mrjo(m): 6:46am On Apr 29, 2021
Itohanmiwa:
In as much as I support the Biafra agitation, I am always against killing and maiming security personnel, you can hear what the correspondent said "they were shooting into the air sporadically to scare away people" imagine the high level of confidence with. Which these guys carried out this dastardly act, I'm afraid if ESN doesn't err on the side of caution, they might just turn the whole south east an haven of violence. Northeast is a classic example.
it's quite unfortunate that the agitators don't care about security
Re: One Feared Dead In Cult Battle In Imo by Blackdisciple(m): 6:49am On Apr 29, 2021
If na beef for area sef dem go talk say na cult beef.
Re: One Feared Dead In Cult Battle In Imo by Mrjo(m): 6:51am On Apr 29, 2021
Itohanmiwa:
it's quite unfortunate that the agitators don't care about security
IkengaRussell:
All these yeye people on this forum saying the east is burning,ya'll wish,ya'll truly wish..What is happening in the East inside your perverted,bigoted mind is not actually what is happening in real life..The East is not nearly as insecure as the North or the Waste sorry,i mean West.
I hope you know what you are saying, because I have witnessed cult boys harassment in street of Aba, something that can't happen if things are normal
Re: One Feared Dead In Cult Battle In Imo by thaoriginator: 6:52am On Apr 29, 2021
ANARCHIST!!!!
Re: One Feared Dead In Cult Battle In Imo by Naajjii: 7:05am On Apr 29, 2021
Let ESN provide police for them
Re: One Feared Dead In Cult Battle In Imo by bossvitality(m): 7:15am On Apr 29, 2021
was there when those guys drove in along that road path and started shooting sporadically we ran for our safety if you hear the sound of their gunshot you may even lie down and start saying your last prayer. the guy on byke was touched by flying bullet and was later rushed to the hospital.
Re: One Feared Dead In Cult Battle In Imo by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 29, 2021
aaa14bd1083:
the guy above me no get joygrin.
ESN are doing their own. these ones are also doing their own.... hehehehe multiple own goals cheesy
Hellanus,you have changed moniker.

All the best
Re: One Feared Dead In Cult Battle In Imo by helinues: 7:48am On Apr 29, 2021
697seven:
[s][/s]

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Seun
Dominique
Oamj4

Rule 1
Re: One Feared Dead In Cult Battle In Imo by BabaIbo: 8:03am On Apr 29, 2021
GeneralPula:

He isn't a Yoruba, he's a troll

I thought as much.
Re: One Feared Dead In Cult Battle In Imo by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:49am On Apr 29, 2021
AllenSpencer:
Open field!

No police or soldier

Enough killing

grin

Make dem continue jare..
Naija is overpopulated abegg
Re: One Feared Dead In Cult Battle In Imo by damiloladuke: 10:53am On Apr 29, 2021
OK
Re: One Feared Dead In Cult Battle In Imo by tit(f): 11:35am On Apr 29, 2021
Itohanmiwa:

The shooting into the air should tell you the gunmen are state agents.

How did the reporter know the gunmen were looking for someone else?
Was he in the car with them?
Or did they stop and talk with him?
Re: One Feared Dead In Cult Battle In Imo by Umsworld: 11:57am On Apr 29, 2021
And biafrans will be like some of the cultists are Fulani herders or got the guns from them
Re: One Feared Dead In Cult Battle In Imo by anoziechi(f): 1:55pm On Apr 29, 2021
Abeg make una help me thank God...for saving my mom and my brother... Yesterday at umuodu unknown gun men was shooting at my brother's car with him and my mom inside the car..they shot not less than 50 - 70 bullet..the car was badly damaged but God of pst David ibiyeomie preserved my brother and my mom's life till they were out of bullet they left

1 Like

Re: One Feared Dead In Cult Battle In Imo by baralatie(m): 3:10pm On Apr 29, 2021
AllenSpencer:
Open field!
No police or soldier
Enough killing
Re: One Feared Dead In Cult Battle In Imo by luluman: 3:27pm On Apr 29, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:

SHUT UP THERE!!!

CHEAP PAID AGENT
You are dumb. You people attacked police officers, now it's a field day for cultists.
Re: One Feared Dead In Cult Battle In Imo by HULLOGUY: 3:46pm On Apr 29, 2021
hunky-dory

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dapo Abiodun Visits Victim Of Abeokuta Protest / Subsidy Palliative: Why Can't FG Pay Nigerians Directly Into Their Accounts? / NLC: We'll Hold Buhari To His Promise Not To Remove Fuel Subsidy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.