Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,240 members, 7,953,908 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:43 AM

They See Nothing But Doom Day, Doomsday Dey Foresee - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They See Nothing But Doom Day, Doomsday Dey Foresee (323 Views)

President Tinubu Did Not Foresee The Enormity Of Nigeria’s Challenges - Onanuga / Prophet Ayodele: I Foresee Election May Not Hold / Edo Election: I Foresee Bloodbath - Primate Ayodele Says, Warns Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

They See Nothing But Doom Day, Doomsday Dey Foresee by Nobody: 1:02am On Apr 29, 2021
Well, Nigeria is not doing well at all. See, i don't know why anyone who para-eventually die of any avoidable death in Nigeria today will still pray for his country in his grave.
At this moment last year, If not all, many religious houses are busy praying for the world to heal of Covid19. Maybe their prayers held it from collapse till date
I won't beg to differ though, but you should reason along this oo.

"If the prayers that is holding it cannot stop the problems" .... then, you see why we should keep praying but champion our prayers towards "God, give us our country back plus our daily bread"

No wonder a citizen of a working country who's from my country said I keep saying "God bless my country but God bless more where i get my money" every morning but here na only NEPA dey collect prayers wey no pass two everyday 'Up NEPA', that guy Nepa should be a very rich man. Don't mind my wiggle-wiggle, these are serious issues here and i want to engage you.

WE ARE NOT LOSING LIVES TO NATURAL DISASTERS, these are all avoidable deaths. Deaths that could be avoided by doing the right thing.
The question is, What is the right thing? As a president who has to take all precautions, maybe, knowing fully well that most insurgencies may have or has and had (whatever) political intonations. Are you there?

Now, you as that president suggest how to deal with these never ending insurgencies... If you ask me, I'll say 'RUTHLESSLY'. Truly my dear, Nigeria is at war on many fronts, Maybe na only Poverty war still dey beat many, a youth like me. Aside, Rich ones too dey weep for corner. Abi Covid19 effects make us print money?
As a president with all these numerous headaches here and there, Bro/sis, i charge you warp your head too..

If you're not affected don't think you're invincible, it's grace, goodluck or whatever you may think is protecting you but definitely not guns, se you get?

2021's dramatic structure already in pare of 2023, what'll 2022 bring if 2021 is dropping bombs on its own children...
Maybe a blind is still seeing that handwriting earlier discussed...

Maybe we all choose to keep quiet and look the other way because we ain't touched, maybe just yet...

Maybe we still look at arms littered around like pure water but still opt to see the handwriting too real to be true, just maybe.

Maybe it's a dream many pray to see come true, hmmm.. This dream brews reds to stain the white with both green on sides...

Maybe you are also like the OP, hiding only to write long letters behind keypads that the real players may not see or maybe decide not to see.

Like 2020 was just tiny tip on top of this iceberg afteral. Prophets have tremendously turned to doomsday seers. They see nothing but doom here and there, please don't suggest doom too. I'll take a breath.

(1) (Reply)

Magu Loot / APC, PDP Battle Over Fayose’s Alleged Backing Of Crony / Man Burnt To Death For Stealing Handkerchief In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.