Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,108 members, 7,814,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

How To Buy A Very Genuine And Reliable Property In Asaba, Delta State. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How To Buy A Very Genuine And Reliable Property In Asaba, Delta State. (1226 Views)

Do You Need A Reliable Property Agent In Abuja? / Do U Need A Reliable Property Agent Who Is Widely Informed Abt D Abuja Market / Do You Want To Walk With A Trustworthy& Reliable Property Consultant Talk 2 Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Buy A Very Genuine And Reliable Property In Asaba, Delta State. by dunhil: 11:34am On Apr 23, 2011
How To Buy A Very Genuine and Reliable Property In Asaba, Delta State.

Today, it is not longer news that Asaba has now become one of the most focused place to invest in property business. This is because of the construction of an Airport that is currently going on. So this has now presented its self an opportunity for wise investors and persons to buy properties in this fertile land of opportunities.

There is no doubt that the prices of properties here in Asaba will sky-rocket as soon as the Airport becomes functional. So, grabbing this golden opportunity will not be a bad option.

Most importantly, before you invest in any of these properties, there is a dare need for you to ensure you get it from reliable hands. This is because, for every twelve, there must be a Judas. I will recommend you to one of the most reliable property companies in Asaba that have over the years proven her integrity of total customer satisfaction.

Lastly, I will also advise you to contact them directly by calling their phone numbers and booking appointment with them for you to see those properties before you make any purchase. Below are some of the latest properties listed for Sale:

1.        DESCRIPTION: A bare land measuring 100ft x 50ft
           TITLE: Deed of Conveyance & survey plan

2. DESCRIPTION: 2 hectre of land
      TITLE: C of O at Asaba

3. DESCRIPTION: Bare land measuring app 3 hectre
       TITLE: Allocation paper

4. DESCRIPTION: A filling station at head bridge with C of O. 8 Service points

5. DESCRIPTION: An Uncompleted filling station along Asaba Onitsha Express road on an acre of land
        TITLE: Deed of Conveyance & survey plan

6. DESCRIPTION: Acre of land fence round with gate
       TITLE: C of O

7. DESCRIPTION: Acre of Land
       TITLE: C OF O

8. DESCRIPTION: 100FT X 200FT
        TITLE:C OF O

9. DESCRIPTION: land measuring 100ft X 100FT

For more details, call Barr. Odiase on: 08038784639 or Mr. Chuks  on: 07037147011.

Incase you want me to be updating you directly on the properties that are available in Delta State, you can send me an email at: Harrison_oriahi(at)yahoo.com or call 08035256840.
Re: How To Buy A Very Genuine And Reliable Property In Asaba, Delta State. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 23, 2011
how about prices? Don't just give description without prices! If you have pictures, they'll help too.
Re: How To Buy A Very Genuine And Reliable Property In Asaba, Delta State. by strangest(m): 7:54pm On Apr 23, 2011
@pOSTER I dont understand you very well, First you said "How To Buy A Very Genuine and Reliable Property In Asaba, Delta State." Then you recommended me to a company and said that I should contact them directly "I will recommend you to one of the most reliable property companies in Asaba that have over the years proven her integrity of total customer satisfaction.

Lastly, I will also advise you to contact them directly by calling their phone numbers and booking appointment with them for you to see those properties before you make any purchase.
"

I need to understand if you are the seller or a middle man or just a assisting buyers. Pleas also get back with the prices.

(1) (Reply)

Best Cement Prices Delivered To Site! / 5 Bedroom Duplex In Lekki 1 : N 145m ( Pic's Includ'd ) / For Sale:duplexes, Detached Houses, Flats At Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.