Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,116 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

I Don't Know Nnamdi Kanu But Wherever He Is May God Bless Him - Fr. Mbaka - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Know Nnamdi Kanu But Wherever He Is May God Bless Him - Fr. Mbaka (3882 Views)

Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him / Buhari Will Pardon Nnamdi Kanu, But The Implications Will Be Profound / FG Wants Negotiation With Kanu; But They Must Release Him First - Lawyer Confirm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Know Nnamdi Kanu But Wherever He Is May God Bless Him - Fr. Mbaka by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 29, 2021
Well there was a time I didnt Like Nnamdi Kanu too. But now I understand better, I wish him well in his quest.
The country is messed up

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Nnamdi Kanu But Wherever He Is May God Bless Him - Fr. Mbaka by Kingcalls: 7:15am On Apr 29, 2021
galaxy2020:
Mbaka don join IPOB....

Make has joined the truth ...
Re: I Don't Know Nnamdi Kanu But Wherever He Is May God Bless Him - Fr. Mbaka by Veqtor: 7:20am On Apr 29, 2021
ygowon:
According to Fr. Mbaka, he had never seen Nnamdi Kanu face to face nor knew him before. While placing his hand on the alter to say that, he prayed for God to bless and protect him wherever he is. That's the link to the video on twitter.

"I don't know who is Nnamdi Kanu, I have not met him before, but wherever he is, God should bless and protect him, for his courage of speaking and defending his own people" Father Ejike Mbaka. 28/4/21

https://twitter.com/i/status/1387534669223239682

He was one of the people who pushed Buhari into aso rock. So he is one of the problems.

Why will this men of God not stay in their lane and leave politics for politicians?
Re: I Don't Know Nnamdi Kanu But Wherever He Is May God Bless Him - Fr. Mbaka by Kingcalls: 7:21am On Apr 29, 2021
I am glad that people have started to open their eyes..
Why should ikonso that is protecting the South East from terrorist attacks be killed while they rehabilitate those same terrorists that have killed and maimed and some dead brains support it and celebrate it.... is the igbo man ans ijaw man the only wise tribes in Nigeria?? The whole of igbo land and ijaw rejected this demon from the onset , instead the foolish ones labelled them children of hate and 5% ... now what we predicted is happening now.... the whole country is in shambles... if not for this evil man and his evil goons in aso rock, will we have anything like killer herdsmen and bandits?? Will esn have been formed?? Will ametokun hv been formed??

Jonathan should not have given this evil man power , cos what he was preventing is what is happening now

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Nnamdi Kanu But Wherever He Is May God Bless Him - Fr. Mbaka by gidgiddy: 7:43am On Apr 29, 2021
The scales have finally fallen off Fr Mbaka's eyes. Better late than never
Re: I Don't Know Nnamdi Kanu But Wherever He Is May God Bless Him - Fr. Mbaka by orisa37: 8:00am On Apr 29, 2021
AMEN FOR HIS VOLTE-FACE TO MACBAN.

KANU IS TO MACBAN WHAT ELSAKSAKY IS TO BOKOHARAM.
Re: I Don't Know Nnamdi Kanu But Wherever He Is May God Bless Him - Fr. Mbaka by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 29, 2021
Men of GOD ! Make una all come and kiss Mazi feet's before is too late grin grin grin

Re: I Don't Know Nnamdi Kanu But Wherever He Is May God Bless Him - Fr. Mbaka by orisa37: 8:15am On Apr 29, 2021

KANU IS TO MACBAN WHAT ELSAKSAKY IS TO BOKOHARAM.

KANU MAKES NIGERIA A CONCOCTION OF TWO RELATIVELY HARMLESS CHEMICALS. PROF. AKINTOYE HAS ALWAYS BEEN READY TO DEFUSE THEIR POTENCY.
Re: I Don't Know Nnamdi Kanu But Wherever He Is May God Bless Him - Fr. Mbaka by orisa37: 8:18am On Apr 29, 2021

KANU IS TO MACBAN WHAT ELSAKSAKY IS TO BOKOHARAM. THEY BOTH INTENDED TO INFLAME NIGERIA.

KANU MAKES NIGERIA A CONCOCTION OF TWO RELATIVELY HARMLESS CHEMICALS. PROF. AKINTOYE HAS ALWAYS BEEN READY TO DEFUSE THEIR POTENCY.
Re: I Don't Know Nnamdi Kanu But Wherever He Is May God Bless Him - Fr. Mbaka by chrisxxx(m): 8:34am On Apr 29, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Na today the Ndigbo dey shout of being marginalized and suffering?
What has happened to Mbaka’s “prophetic message” that Buhari is God’s sent and savior of this country?
What has happened to the pigeon experiment he made before the 2015 election?

Mbaka is a big problem to the South Easterners.
I still wonder how some men still sit down in his church to listen to his message and expecting miracle from him

He was used by APC in the region to ride to power and divert their minds from the political coup in Imo State.

Now that he has been used and dump by APC and no APC stalwart comes calling or checking on him, he feels so used and disappointed to the extent that he wants to join the Biafra nationalists.
Do u know the meaning of God sent?
God sent Rehoboam to cause the division of Israel.
God can send anyone to accomplish His will.
When a prophet says a thing listen from both ears. Listen both connotatively and denotatively.
Re: I Don't Know Nnamdi Kanu But Wherever He Is May God Bless Him - Fr. Mbaka by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 29, 2021
Skyfornia:
Seriously if you put emotions or sentiments aside..you will agree with me that MNK has indeed done well for his people. I respect his courage and boldness. He has equally done well for nigeria, without Nnamdi Kanu, this government would have orchestrated their evil agenda easily...but he has been exposing them back to back and making them weak

Re: I Don't Know Nnamdi Kanu But Wherever He Is May God Bless Him - Fr. Mbaka by chiefobdk(m): 10:03am On Apr 29, 2021
Amotolongbo:
What has happened to Mbaka’s “prophetic message” that Buhari is God’s sent and savior of this country?

I still wonder how some men still sit down in his church to listen to his message and expecting miracle from him

He was used by APC in the region to ride to power and divert their minds from the political coup in Imo State.

Now that he has been used and dump by APC and no APC stalwart comes calling or checking on him, he feels so used and disappointed to the extent that he wants to join the Biafra nationalists.

Sometimes we dont understand prophecy..

Buhari is saving the country by doing things that will help the dissolution of the zoo
Re: I Don't Know Nnamdi Kanu But Wherever He Is May God Bless Him - Fr. Mbaka by Emyogalanya: 11:57am On Apr 29, 2021
Skyfornia:
Seriously if you put emotions or sentiments aside..you will agree with me that MNK has indeed done well for his people. I respect his courage and boldness. He has equally done well for nigeria, without Nnamdi Kanu, this government would have orchestrated their evil agenda easily...but he has been exposing them back to back and making them weak
all hope seemed lost, but until Biafra dispatched it's favours son
Re: I Don't Know Nnamdi Kanu But Wherever He Is May God Bless Him - Fr. Mbaka by dododawa1: 1:34pm On Apr 29, 2021
Lol, Nigerian religious leaders are part of this nation PROBLEMS.
Re: I Don't Know Nnamdi Kanu But Wherever He Is May God Bless Him - Fr. Mbaka by Stone03: 2:10pm On Apr 29, 2021
Amotolongbo:

Thank God he is alive to mend fences with his brothers and he is doing it immediately.
Re: I Don't Know Nnamdi Kanu But Wherever He Is May God Bless Him - Fr. Mbaka by Stone03: 2:13pm On Apr 29, 2021
Skyfornia:

God bless you, brother

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shettima's Challenge: Check Out More Hilarious Photos / Ten Largest Ethnicities In South South / Is Governor Lucky Igbinedion Not Impeachable Is He Better Than Ayo Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.