Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Defilement: Baba Ijesha May Be Released On Friday – Police - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Defilement: Baba Ijesha May Be Released On Friday – Police (27787 Views)

Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos / Man Jailed For 60 Years Over Child Defilement (Photo) / Lagos Teacher Impregnates 14-Year-Old Pupil, Remanded In Prison For Defilement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defilement: Baba Ijesha May Be Released On Friday – Police by kingthreat(m): 11:14am On Apr 29, 2021
baralatie:

I can tell you that it happens!
Mother's will not know
But because of attacks those who know are afraid to come out

If a mother won't know, she is not a good observant mother. A woman knows very well when another woman has just finished having sex. Ask any woman about this. Not to talk of your own daughter. She didn't see blood on the panties or observe her daughter's behavior? The police knows why they need to free the accused.

1 Like

Re: Defilement: Baba Ijesha May Be Released On Friday – Police by Sicilyjoe: 11:16am On Apr 29, 2021
Trying to tarnished the man image at all cost, post the evidence of the cctv u say no, just shading crocodile tears for money

1 Like

Re: Defilement: Baba Ijesha May Be Released On Friday – Police by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:17am On Apr 29, 2021
edimalo:

Hope this is also punishable by law

If it is proven beyond reasonable doubt that he did truly commit indecent assault, it is a punishable offense.

The punishment for indecent assault may vary. I don't know about Lagos State.

But indecent assault committed against a child who is under 14 usually carries stiffer punishment in many jurisdictions of the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Defilement: Baba Ijesha May Be Released On Friday – Police by murmee: 11:18am On Apr 29, 2021
adioolayi:

The facts here is enough to send him to jail....Indecent harassment is also an offence.
The man is a monster.

Where is your conscience
And while caressing or molesting the 14 year old girl, she didn't struggle to free herself and even shout for help? Do you people know that a 14 year old girl is supposedly an SS1 student? Would you call her a baby? Believe it or not, the whole thing is a big set up to punish babaijesha and only Princess knows why she did it!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Defilement: Baba Ijesha May Be Released On Friday – Police by baralatie(m): 11:21am On Apr 29, 2021
kingthreat:

If a mother won't know, she is not a good observant mother. A woman knows very well when another woman has just finished having sex. Ask any woman about this. Not to talk of your own daughter. She didn't see blood on the panties or observe her daughter's behavior? The police knows why they need to free the accused.
The difference here is a child ,usually the child will not talk but behaviour might swing.
And there is no way you will know as a mother unless she gets informed.
By the time the mother hears the calibre of the person informed.it now becomes a problem

1 Like

Re: Defilement: Baba Ijesha May Be Released On Friday – Police by baralatie(m): 11:22am On Apr 29, 2021
murmee:
And while caressing or molesting the 14 year old girl, she didn't struggle to free herself and even shout for help? Do you people know that a 14 year old girl is supposedly an SS1 student? Would you call her a baby? Believe it or not, the whole thing is a big set up to punish babaijesha and only Princess knows why she did it!
Hian a minor is a minor!
You touch am!
Na prison even if she is the one that called you
Re: Defilement: Baba Ijesha May Be Released On Friday – Police by kenlolly75: 11:24am On Apr 29, 2021
Hmmmm!!!! Nigeria police
Re: Defilement: Baba Ijesha May Be Released On Friday – Police by Sleekfingers: 11:24am On Apr 29, 2021
BassReeves:
This matter has gone to the attention of the highest 'powers that be' and the head honcho at state level police, so 'selling justice' not have a chance of happening and it not become of a victim of perverting justice

Are you saying that the Commissioner of Police, Lagos State, CP Hakeem Odumosu, who ordered for proper investigation and promised to do justice in the matter, lied?

Did you really have to refer to her physical shape or size before making your point?
Blame the long judiciary process for that, besides aren't they on strike

can u imagine? Most nigerians and body shaming is like bread and butter....

1 Like

Re: Defilement: Baba Ijesha May Be Released On Friday – Police by citygarden(m): 11:25am On Apr 29, 2021
Fear women o,
Because she know the evidence in cctv is not concrete, that is the reason she is making stupid tears. From are narrative that she has been assisting Baba Ijesha that’s why I suspect they’re dating each other and the man doesn’t show up to her anymore.
I don’t judge from what I don’t see evidence because someone can’t just come with a petition without a concrete proof to back it up.
Some blinds followers are just bashing him left and right, with seeing the evidence someone claims cctv captures.

It can be anybody, I don’t support rape, any man found in the act should face the law.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defilement: Baba Ijesha May Be Released On Friday – Police by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:30am On Apr 29, 2021
Canvass:
I don't know much about law. However, I know Michael Jackson and Bill Cosby got sued for sexual problems that happened way back in the past.

What you consider is the state in which the offense was committed. What is punishable with a maximum sentence in Georgia may be punished lightly in Florida. In some states of the United States, murder is punished with a death sentence, while in others, the death sentence has been abolished.

In Lagos state, the offense that was leveled against Baba Ijesha is statute-barred. It may not be the same in another Nigerian state.

Since the matter is being investigated and will definitely go before the court, I think it's better to refrain from rash conclusions and media trial. It's only a matter of time before a conclusion is reached.

Great. But I think investigation could be over already. The fact was that the complaint lodged against Baba Ijesha was that of defilement, but the only evidence the complainant has is that of indecent assault, which is an entirely new offense on its own.

All in all, Baba Ijesha is in enough trouble already. How many people will hire him with trust issue hanging around his neck like an albatross?

I agree with you. He is in serious trouble. No one will hire him. People will look at him differently now.

And since he is not a pastor, he will lose a lot, rather than gain.

1 Like

Re: Defilement: Baba Ijesha May Be Released On Friday – Police by grandstar(m): 11:30am On Apr 29, 2021
Indecent touching of a 14 year old is enough to condemn him in the eyes of sensible members of the public. At the very least, don't leave your wards with this man

I doubt that COZA pastor remained the same.
Re: Defilement: Baba Ijesha May Be Released On Friday – Police by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:31am On Apr 29, 2021
crossfm:
Nigeria.

He is a paedophile,simple and short.

He has been doing it not only to this child. The fact that the CCTV captured him torching the child points to the fact.

The said police man talking about fact should present his teenage daughter to the public as experiment,let's see how he feels.

Never judge out of emotions. Logical judgement is right. What if is a case of setup to defame his character... base on there might be a romance gone sour between princess and him, life can be funny you know, humans are known betrayals, example is Joseph story in the Bible with potifas wife.

Like this, na only God, Baba ijesha and Princess know the truth...anything could be. Human being ehn, fear human being.

This should be a lesson to all, try to always be on guard always.
Re: Defilement: Baba Ijesha May Be Released On Friday – Police by charixel: 11:32am On Apr 29, 2021
Like I said power & money is all you need to survive 9ja
Re: Defilement: Baba Ijesha May Be Released On Friday – Police by lastempero: 11:40am On Apr 29, 2021
PrimeWatermark:
This is the time for Princess to bring out the CCTV Clip. Should be censored of course!! That's the only way she can nail the man and the Police force. If she doesn't, then I don't trust her story as well.

Nigerians and emotions sha.

When emotions run high, logic runs low. That's just it.

Even ordinary amputee wan scam Nigerians.

Who did this to us??

Our unfortunate politicians are a product of our corrupt society. Every individual will do same when power is being handed to them.

O ma shey ooo

As for the rape case, the man should be punished for even attempting to touch the girl.
But why would they lie he was molesting her for 7years? You see, that's why we all need to be careful.

They wouldn't have accused him wrongly if he didn't make the attempt in the first place.

The easiest way to pull a man down is to accuse him of rape. All thanks to Portiphar's wife.

Men, please flee from all temptations.

E shora fun Obinrin ooo
Olorun a wa pelu yin.

From what the police whatever said , there was an assault and that buttress the point home.
Re: Defilement: Baba Ijesha May Be Released On Friday – Police by jeff1607(m): 11:41am On Apr 29, 2021
Drabeey:
With this...Can we logically submit that Baba Ijesha truly touched her...

From my view of the whole scenario. Very Possible that baba Ijesha defiled the young girl but that was 7 years ago which possibly may not even be true.
If more investigations are coming out.. i suspect the comedienne and Baba ijesha are in some scorned romance and this may be a pay-back. Fear women oo, meanwhile the case is still open, meaning investigation is ongoing.
Imagine a girl once defiled asked to seduce man wey gbola dey push, meanwhile cctv na trap.

Don't know why no one is talking about all you stated up there

1 Like

Re: Defilement: Baba Ijesha May Be Released On Friday – Police by Minjim: 11:41am On Apr 29, 2021
Wa di oun gbogbo daju, ki O si di otito mu
Re: Defilement: Baba Ijesha May Be Released On Friday – Police by lastempero: 11:42am On Apr 29, 2021
PlayMaker14:
grin

I was almost roasted by some emotional weaklings yesterday for asking some important questions... Some of you will just turn to social media judges overnight....

Cc; donstan18 and
donbachi
pepperdemzombies
1Sharon.
tunde82seidat

You must be a paedophile for you not to agree with the facts already confirmed by the police that there was an assault.
Re: Defilement: Baba Ijesha May Be Released On Friday – Police by AlphamaleTech1(m): 11:44am On Apr 29, 2021
Let everyone get out.

Its Nigeria, am not surprised at any decision made.

Nonsense and Desmond Elliot.

1 Like

Re: Defilement: Baba Ijesha May Be Released On Friday – Police by Tol225(m): 11:48am On Apr 29, 2021
BassReeves:
Brown envelopes my foot
The police after reviewing forensic evidence to detect crime committed, have no option, other to sing the appropriate song waxed

Dem no born Yomi Fabiyi and Lege Miami well to do anything of such.
Whats a grown arsed male doing touching up a minor who he is old enough to be a father to anyway?
Your head is peppering you ma
Re: Defilement: Baba Ijesha May Be Released On Friday – Police by PlayMaker14: 11:51am On Apr 29, 2021
lastempero:

You must be a paedophile for you not to agree with the facts already confirmed by the police that there was an assault.
And where in my writeup did you see that I disagreed with what the Police said Mr. Paedophile detector?

Don't be an emotional weakling.

Anyway, you have been noticed.

2 Likes

Re: Defilement: Baba Ijesha May Be Released On Friday – Police by Incandescent(m): 11:57am On Apr 29, 2021
To be a female in Nigeria is hard.

Everyday I pray for my girls.
Re: Defilement: Baba Ijesha May Be Released On Friday – Police by hotwax: 11:59am On Apr 29, 2021
crossfm:
Nigeria.

He is a paedophile,simple and short.

He has been doing it not only to this child. The fact that the CCTV captured him torching the child points to the fact.

The said police man talking about fact should present his teenage daughter to the public as experiment,let's see how he feels.

and you saw the CCTV. send me a copy of the CCTV recording you watch
Re: Defilement: Baba Ijesha May Be Released On Friday – Police by femi4: 12:03pm On Apr 29, 2021
qualityovenbake:
Any man that touches or get aroused by a 14yrs old girl is a pedophile. If they grant him bail, his reputation and career is already unredeemable.
But why would he touch a young girl indecently if the intention wasn't to rape her
Re: Defilement: Baba Ijesha May Be Released On Friday – Police by PrimeWatermark: 12:03pm On Apr 29, 2021
lastempero:

From what the police whatever said , there was an assault and that buttress the point home.

Yes
Re: Defilement: Baba Ijesha May Be Released On Friday – Police by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 29, 2021
If baba ijesha is found guilty let the law takes it's full course on him.However I don't and will never take or believe anything coming from a woman's mouth,no be woman wey go chop apple wey God instruct them not to chop kom even succeed make dem pursue Adam from garden of eden,e go shock una say there's more to this story between princess and the baba ijesha.I fear anything wey no fear women, manipulative lots.Let's wait for court judgement until then everybody should shushhhh.
Re: Defilement: Baba Ijesha May Be Released On Friday – Police by pappyjjboi: 12:08pm On Apr 29, 2021
CHECK THIS to create extra source of earning, work from home/anywhere, or single mothers, live the beach-side lifestyle with laptop on your laps as far as you have INTERNET.

Re: Defilement: Baba Ijesha May Be Released On Friday – Police by pappyjjboi: 12:09pm On Apr 29, 2021
CHECK THIS to create extra source of earning, work from home/anywhere, or single mothers, live the beach-side lifestyle with laptop on your laps as far as you have INTERNET.
dangotesmummy:
lipsrsealed

Brown envelopes have exchanged hands now police is singing another song to cover the heinous crimelipsrsealed

If this is true yomi fabiyi and lege Miami will really come for iyabo Ojo lipsrsealed

Re: Defilement: Baba Ijesha May Be Released On Friday – Police by frowland(m): 12:15pm On Apr 29, 2021
edimalo:

Hope this is also punishable by law

IKEDC bringing a bill of N73k to a new 2 bedroom apartment without an a.c in it.
The place is residential and doesn't have any commercial activities in it.

see my story

https://www.nairaland.com/6516871/ikedc-fradulent-overbilling-scam-activities#101054639
Lol
Re: Defilement: Baba Ijesha May Be Released On Friday – Police by Fvckyouall: 12:16pm On Apr 29, 2021
CocoaOla:
I don't trust princess why will you use innocent child as a baits

Exactly my point and she said why she couldn't release the video was that it showed him having intercourse with the kid. Now the police said there wasn't any molestation or intercourse in the video.

To all you trolls I was telling not to rush into early judgement e don clear for una eye.

he was guilty of touching and the rape case was all a lie
Re: Defilement: Baba Ijesha May Be Released On Friday – Police by Fvckyouall: 12:17pm On Apr 29, 2021
hotwax:

and you saw the CCTV. send me a copy of the CCTV recording you watch
Didn't he police say there was nothing in the CCTV

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Invades OOU, FUNAAB, MAPOLY, Abducts Students / Armed Robbers Shoot Police Officer Dead Along Ore/Lagos Express Road (Photos) / Man Robbed By Men Wearing Suits On Third Mainland Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.