Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,918 members, 7,952,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:04 PM

Imo Prison Break..father Mbaka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Prison Break..father Mbaka (449 Views)

ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. / Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" / Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo Prison Break..father Mbaka by goodnessme1(f): 6:25am On Apr 29, 2021
I don't know where Owerri prison is,And am not a prison breaker.

But If you are angry that prison was broken and no one is in there,Then Go And Stay There.
If you have visited
prison before,you will see that some are in prison for stealing 10 naira but our politicians that stole Millions are moving freely."Who should be in prison?"

Mbaka also said that "you went and killed Ikonso and was parading his body as if you have won a war"You think killing our youths is the solution.

Hope sworn an oath to protect imo people,but instead of protecting them he went to call the military to come and kill his subjects.

A time will come when no one will accept to be the governors,the senators or hold any political position.

All the eastern governors should come out publicly and ask the citizen for Forgiveness for failing them.
And engage the youths by providing work for them~Mbaka.

I DON'T KNOW NNAMDI
KANU I HAVE NEVER MEET
WITH HIM FACE TO FACE BEFORE, IS NOT A CRIME FOR
SOMEBODY TO SPEAK FOR HIS
PEOPLE, MAY GOD BLESS HIM
WHEREVER HE IS, AND I BLESS
HIS COURAGE FOR SPEAKING &
DEFENDING HIS PEOPLE"""

1 Like

Re: Imo Prison Break..father Mbaka by paddyDIGITAL(m): 6:27am On Apr 29, 2021
This is serious.
Re: Imo Prison Break..father Mbaka by austinsmat(m): 6:51am On Apr 29, 2021
grin Hopeless idiot see your life, inviting soldiers to come and kill your people you,swell to protect.
Re: Imo Prison Break..father Mbaka by goodnessme1(f): 7:00am On Apr 29, 2021
austinsmat:
grin Hopeless idiot see your life, inviting soldiers to come and kill your people you,swell to protect.
Am not sure that man go survive this.

He even boosted on national television that he is the one that invited the terrorist soldiers.

1 Like

Re: Imo Prison Break..father Mbaka by DrSamOnowu87(m): 7:13am On Apr 29, 2021
Mbaka u again. Have u recovered ur senses or one of ur numerous tricks? i overheard u re calling on d nepa bill waec certificate holder to either resign or b impeached?
Do u want to predict,prophesy anoda messiah? Oga use ur number 6, we are no clowns,kids.
Re: Imo Prison Break..father Mbaka by temptnow: 7:21am On Apr 29, 2021
But If you are angry that prison was broken and no one is in there,Then Go And Stay There.
If you have visited
prison before,you will see that some are in prison for stealing 10 naira but our politicians that stole Millions are moving freely."Who should be in prison?"

This is the funniest comments I've seen this year.
Mbaka is funny o

Re: Imo Prison Break..father Mbaka by yinkus6750(m): 7:35am On Apr 29, 2021
Mala, always frank and bike.
But he should have foresaw a Hopeless Imo State, while foreseeing Hope through the courts.
Thank God, his saying the truth.
I hope the Southeast governor's would come together to salvage the region from the impending catastrophe.
Re: Imo Prison Break..father Mbaka by DrSamOnowu87(m): 7:39am On Apr 29, 2021
The paragraphs 2, 3, 5 & 6 sweet me well well well. But seems u're on redemption journey.
Re: Imo Prison Break..father Mbaka by Xpol: 7:47am On Apr 29, 2021
XPOL IS THE FUTURE

THE FUTURE IS XPOL

(1) (Reply)

Acknowledge Nigeria Is A Failed Country, Ex-American Ambassador / Threat To Blow Up Alaba Market: CP Odumosu Deploys EOD Personnel, Others To LAG. / Twitter Ban: FG Is Choosing To Fight The Wrong People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.