Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,046 members, 7,828,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

In Need Of Cash Loan Using A Collateral In Place Of A Laptop - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / In Need Of Cash Loan Using A Collateral In Place Of A Laptop (231 Views)

How Do I Get A Business Loan Without A Collateral In Nigeria? / 19 Legit Platforms / Apps To Get Instant Loan Without Collateral In Nigeria 2021 / Get Up To 10 Million Naira Loan Within 24 Hours Without Collateral In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Cash Loan Using A Collateral In Place Of A Laptop by Temitopex(m): 7:41am On Apr 29, 2021
Hi everyone, I'm really in need of some funds today Thursday as it is matter of urgency, and for a form of seriousness and commitment, I am willing to use my laptop as collateral. My laptop is worth #140,000 and I'm in need of #30,000 for a period of one month, to sort out school expenses. Please, I implore any lender to assist me on this. Agreement on repayment + interest can be discussed as well. It is a Lenovo thinkpad X270 core i7 vpro with 8GB of RAM embedded in it. I'm located in Lagos, Igando to be precise but I won't mind going to meet any helper around Lagos. To show my level of seriousness, I am willing to table down my international passport as part of the collateral. Please I really need this assistance today, thank you everyone.
Re: In Need Of Cash Loan Using A Collateral In Place Of A Laptop by slimjohn2k5: 7:49am On Apr 29, 2021
Your desperation will land you in trouble. Just for 30k you are offering valid possessions. If you do not meet up what next.

I am broke, would have sent it to you. Though unsure how genuine you are as there was a guy that offered his password to a site for cash here on nairaland. I sent him the money without asking for the password and nairaland mods deleted the topic. I don't know if he is working with them but I didn't see my cash again.

So I do not know what is making you sound too desperate like this
Re: In Need Of Cash Loan Using A Collateral In Place Of A Laptop by Temitopex(m): 7:54am On Apr 29, 2021
I'm sorry about your occurrence. I pray we don't come across problems that are bigger than us at a particular time. I fend for myself alone as I mix school with roadside hustling just to earn survival everyday. But now life is just happening to me, which is why I had to table all these, at least, people would know I am really in need for. It's sad and not what I actually want to do but if this is my only way out, then I don't think I have any other alternative.

(1) (Reply)

SEA HORSE Wins Best Auto Engine Wear And Corrosion Protection Oil Brand Award / I Need An Angel Investor / Stop Wasting Your Money On App That Won't Make Money For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.