Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,818 members, 7,851,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:02 AM

Which One Is Better? Deeper Life, Redeem, Winners Chapel. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which One Is Better? Deeper Life, Redeem, Winners Chapel. (6252 Views)

Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! / BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" / Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which One Is Better? Deeper Life, Redeem, Winners Chapel. by mafolayomi(f): 1:02pm On Nov 22, 2007
@poster, but why cant you attend any of them now? afterall is still the same God they all call upon. if Muslims can go to

any mosque and worship what is stopping we xtains??
Re: Which One Is Better? Deeper Life, Redeem, Winners Chapel. by dot2002(m): 5:33pm On Dec 14, 2007
Just concentrate your effort on a wonderful relationship with God and not on any church!
Re: Which One Is Better? Deeper Life, Redeem, Winners Chapel. by ifyalways(f): 6:11pm On Dec 14, 2007
dot2002:

Just concentrate your effort on a wonderful relationship with God and not on any church!
you have said it all. kiss
Re: Which One Is Better? Deeper Life, Redeem, Winners Chapel. by Kobojunkie: 6:21pm On Dec 14, 2007
@Poster, What exactly is it that attracts you to each church?? I believe it is not about where you choose to worship in the end but about the situation your soul is in when it comes to your relationship with God. I myself have attended many churches, infact, I hardly check the name on my way in to many of them. I walk in, sit and listen to the news and if it ministers to my soul, I come back and if not, I move on ( this does not in any way mean that churches I do not return to are not spiritual but only has to do with what God wants for me and where I find it at that time in my walk).

I believe you need to focus more on God and not on church denomination and maybe when you put the focus more on God, that decision will not be one to cause you much worry.
Re: Which One Is Better? Deeper Life, Redeem, Winners Chapel. by OMUWUNMI: 7:35pm On Dec 14, 2007
na wa for my people o,so religion don turn to competition so tey dey wan know which wan beta pass?now i know say world wan come to an end true true.
Re: Which One Is Better? Deeper Life, Redeem, Winners Chapel. by MrTurkey(m): 10:08pm On Dec 14, 2007
grin
Re: Which One Is Better? Deeper Life, Redeem, Winners Chapel. by rehobothpm: 8:08pm On Aug 02, 2009
MY DEAR, PLS FOLLOW UR HEART AND STAY WHERE U FEEL THE D PRESENCE OF GOD
REMEMBER THAT UR INDIVIDUAL FELLOWSHIP WITH GOD ALMIGHTY AND UR STAND WITH GOD AND NOT CHURCH WILL GUARANTEE UR PLACE IN HEAVEN. I PRAY GOD WILL GUIDE YOU
Re: Which One Is Better? Deeper Life, Redeem, Winners Chapel. by harakiri(m): 4:53am On Mar 28, 2010
They are all the same. . .THIEVES! ! !
Re: Which One Is Better? Deeper Life, Redeem, Winners Chapel. by KunleOshob(m): 2:56pm On Mar 28, 2010
None of them preaches genuine christ focused christianity based on love. My advice is for you to study the teachings of Jesus and the writings of the apostles so you understand what a true church should be contrary to all these man made organiZations which are just monuments to the Egos of their promoters.
Re: Which One Is Better? Deeper Life, Redeem, Winners Chapel. by nuella2(f): 9:24am On Mar 29, 2010
To make some elders in this forum happy, go to the kingdom hall. Thats where you will be taught that all other christians are false except you are a witness. They have scholars that charles trained. They will teach you that Jesus is not God, the holy spirit is a force, miracles have ceased and are fake today. And all of them are virgins as they claim. Casting out devils are outdated and you dont have to be a good dancer cos you can only sing to Jehovah without dancing and there will be plenty of gulder to drink. Remember Heaven is full and hell is the grave. Enjoy as you stay awake and watchtower. And one good point you will not pay tithe but love the brethren(witnesses) and discredit any other church and pastors and hate them and call them false every day of your life. And keep quiet when others sing the national anthem. Go to the kingdom hall today.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are Jesus's Core Moral Teachings And Which Are Unique To Him / Is Homosexuality Dangerous To Society? / Atheist Till Death; Atheist Joseph Stalin's Last Act Against God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.