Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

How Do I Create A Jamb Profile? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do I Create A Jamb Profile? (117 Views)

Do I Stand A Chance Of Studying Law With A Jamb Aggregate Of 266? / JAMB Profile Registration: How to Create JAMB 2023 Profile with NIN on Phone SMS / Issues Logging In My Jamb Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Create A Jamb Profile? by IamBroke(m): 8:34am On Apr 29, 2021
Hello guys
I went to register for jamb two days ago and the only thing they ask of me was just my NIN to get my profile code.

They didn't even ask for my Email.
They didn't even create a jamb profile for me incase I need to check my caps.

And today I tried creating the jamb profile using my phone but an error occurred.

I don't know if there's anyone else here experiencing same thing

And the mock exam Is tomorrow how are we supposed to get our location when our email isn't link with jamb.

Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Oyo Govt. To Engage Man O’ War To Secure Schools / I Design And Develop All Types Of Website, Ecommerce, I-banking, Investment - / Leading The Witness......to Disaster!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.