Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,809 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Warning: Heavy Bombardment To Happen In SW/SE/SS In 72 Hrs From Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warning: Heavy Bombardment To Happen In SW/SE/SS In 72 Hrs From Now (6162 Views)

Anambra To Digitize Land Administration, Plans 72-hrs C Of O / Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra / Another Bombardment To D Nigeria State By Fearless Catholic Clergy Bishop M. Kuk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning: Heavy Bombardment To Happen In SW/SE/SS In 72 Hrs From Now by myright: 8:42am On Apr 29, 2021
Screenshot

1 Share

Re: Warning: Heavy Bombardment To Happen In SW/SE/SS In 72 Hrs From Now by Abdul05: 8:43am On Apr 29, 2021
The propagandists,A won omoyeebo

Exploiting every chance and situation just to divide this country grin

Biafra is a just a wishful dream that you cannot achieve .( stop acting like an educated fool)

Because we (ibos) have nothing to send against the enemy except the bodies of our own citizens Only flesh and flesh and flesh

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Warning: Heavy Bombardment To Happen In SW/SE/SS In 72 Hrs From Now by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 29, 2021
All these are created online nuisance...

People are enjoying their peace, the only place that always shouts of unrest is on NAIRALAND.

The pictures miscreants paints on nairaland doesn't reflect outside here...

So in essence the terrorists littering the nairaland space are the ones dreaming of everywhere to burn..because if we follow the rubbish they dish out everyday nobody will be on the road again...

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Warning: Heavy Bombardment To Happen In SW/SE/SS In 72 Hrs From Now by PCSI: 8:45am On Apr 29, 2021
Please don't post fake news to steer up the atmosphere.

Nkita

1 Like

Re: Warning: Heavy Bombardment To Happen In SW/SE/SS In 72 Hrs From Now by Throwback: 8:47am On Apr 29, 2021
The same people planning to unleash mayhem are the anonymous terrorists warning us.

This is an old format.

5 Likes

Re: Warning: Heavy Bombardment To Happen In SW/SE/SS In 72 Hrs From Now by Freestainworld(m): 8:52am On Apr 29, 2021
what if they get bombarded as usual, the hunter is currently being hunted now

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Warning: Heavy Bombardment To Happen In SW/SE/SS In 72 Hrs From Now by Brimstone77: 8:55am On Apr 29, 2021
DSS Should be held accountable for any explosive detonation in the east, same DSS that accused ipob of planning to rub a bank, only for them to mastermind a bank rubbery in anambra,hoised a biafran flag on the gate to indict ipob...

The world must be put to notice that this same devilish agents have started planning another attack on Igbo soil..

If DSS have a first class intelligent that ipob or ESN were moving in military logistics,explosives or what ever why not secretly tip the military to confiscate it rather than bringing it to the general public??

Where did ipob get the explosives from? If it was shipped in from Lagos as claimed why not tip the customs at the border to seize it? Is there any explosive manufacturing factory in Lagos that ipob went to purchase those explosives from?? If yes why not go after them??

Once again the world should be put on notice that the nigerian DSS are planning to bomb the east using ipob as cover up...

And I also notify ndi Igbo to stay save, avoid crowded places and report any suspicious movement from any strangers in your location..

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warning: Heavy Bombardment To Happen In SW/SE/SS In 72 Hrs From Now by wisest10: 8:56am On Apr 29, 2021
we know..that's why UGM has spoled their plans in South east

1 Like

Re: Warning: Heavy Bombardment To Happen In SW/SE/SS In 72 Hrs From Now by Arda1000(m): 9:01am On Apr 29, 2021
Abdul05:
The propagandists,A won omoyeebo

Exploiting every chance and situation just to divide this country grin

Biafra is a just a wishful dream that you cannot achieve .

Because we (ibos) have nothing to send against the enemy except the bodies of our own tribe
Afonjanic demon u're sighted

4 Likes

Re: Warning: Heavy Bombardment To Happen In SW/SE/SS In 72 Hrs From Now by Cmoni1(m): 9:03am On Apr 29, 2021
Just like that ? That should be a genocide if its true as u have written..
Re: Warning: Heavy Bombardment To Happen In SW/SE/SS In 72 Hrs From Now by BosseJ: 9:08am On Apr 29, 2021
Juliusmalema:
All these are created online nuisance...

People are enjoying their peace, the only place that always shouts of unrest is on NAIRALAND.

The pictures miscreants paints on nairaland doesn't reflect outside here...

So in essence the terrorists littering the nairaland space are the ones dreaming of everywhere to burn..because if we follow the rubbish they dish out everyday nobody will be on the road again...

I will have to agree with you. This website has been infiltrated and overrun by terrorist sympathizers and fake news peddlers. They open threads with sensational headlines for the sole purpose of heating up the polity and generating tension everywhere. If one is to go by the tension generated by their posts and comments here, you would think everywhere is on fire. Same thing with twitter too. These set of people are capable of creating tension where there's none.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning: Heavy Bombardment To Happen In SW/SE/SS In 72 Hrs From Now by BENARI: 9:09am On Apr 29, 2021
Let them try it. They'll get more than they bargain for
Re: Warning: Heavy Bombardment To Happen In SW/SE/SS In 72 Hrs From Now by Elliotwaveforec: 9:20am On Apr 29, 2021
Igboho and others in Ibadan should vacate that Soka house now to an unknown location; hoping some day, there would be an antidote for air bombardment.
Re: Warning: Heavy Bombardment To Happen In SW/SE/SS In 72 Hrs From Now by epondudu: 9:23am On Apr 29, 2021
BENARI:
Let them try it. They'll get more than they bargain for
Remember I told you that you have hold the bwest of a madwoman....
East is officially at war now. I will be there for you when you finally become a refugee. grin
Re: Warning: Heavy Bombardment To Happen In SW/SE/SS In 72 Hrs From Now by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 29, 2021
BosseJ:

I will have to agree with you. This website has been infiltrated and overrun by terrorist sympathizers and fake news peddlers. They open threads with sensational headlines for the sole purpose of heating up the polity and generating tension everywhere. If one is to go by the tension generated by their posts and comments here, you would think everywhere is on fire. Same thing with twitter too. These set of people are capable of creating tension where there's none.
Call them by names. They are yoruba propagandists and liars. They are everywhere causing confusion with lies and propaganda. I was here and a friend called me from the US that he heard that Imo state is a death zone and I told him, well I'm still alive. Guess where he heard it? In one of their yeye winners chapels in Houston from the mouths of yorubas.

2 Likes

Re: Warning: Heavy Bombardment To Happen In SW/SE/SS In 72 Hrs From Now by Zooposki(f): 9:55am On Apr 29, 2021
Avoid churches with the majority congregation as Yorubas, especially the ones in USA. They gossip and lie too much. Just imagine. I was a victim.

2 Likes

Re: Warning: Heavy Bombardment To Happen In SW/SE/SS In 72 Hrs From Now by nairalandankrah: 9:59am On Apr 29, 2021
Your security is your responsibility.. BE AT ALERT!
No nairalander here will be at your funeral if you make light of any security threat..
Nairaland will still continue.. Las las nah rip dem go write! grin
Re: Warning: Heavy Bombardment To Happen In SW/SE/SS In 72 Hrs From Now by helinues: 10:00am On Apr 29, 2021
Seti ya were ni..

Wetin concern SW with UGM madness... You people should keep the unrest to your region and leave SW out of it

2 Likes

Re: Warning: Heavy Bombardment To Happen In SW/SE/SS In 72 Hrs From Now by AntiAPC2023(f): 10:14am On Apr 29, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Your security is your responsibility.. BE AT ALERT!
No nairalander here will be at your funeral if you make light of any security threat..
Nairaland will still continue.. Las las nah rip dem go write! grin
Igbos are so dumb. keep believing rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Warning: Heavy Bombardment To Happen In SW/SE/SS In 72 Hrs From Now by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 29, 2021
Order to kill who?

Where and where is going to be hot please? Let me begin to inform my loved ones to stay indoors.

Una wahala don't dey too much
Re: Warning: Heavy Bombardment To Happen In SW/SE/SS In 72 Hrs From Now by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 29, 2021
Order to kill who?

Where and where is going to be hot please? Let me begin to inform my loved ones to stay indoors.

Una wahala don dey too much. If this one nation can't work, lets split in peace. No need to be bloody and babaric about it.
Re: Warning: Heavy Bombardment To Happen In SW/SE/SS In 72 Hrs From Now by BENARI: 10:39am On Apr 29, 2021
epondudu:

Remember I told you that you have hold the bwest of a madwoman....
East is officially at war now. I will be there for you when you finally become a refugee. grin

The refugees in benin republic have not reached out to you yet, have they?

You can choose to remain a coward and die a slave. War or no war, you must die na abi? grin

Otondo
Re: Warning: Heavy Bombardment To Happen In SW/SE/SS In 72 Hrs From Now by nairalandankrah: 10:41am On Apr 29, 2021
AntiAPC2023:
Igbos are so dumb. keep believing rubbish

Jokes apart, Even you! Be security conscious! We are in perilous times..

1 Like

Re: Warning: Heavy Bombardment To Happen In SW/SE/SS In 72 Hrs From Now by iammo(m): 10:45am On Apr 29, 2021
Ipobians are idiots

A Chief of Airstaff from Osun State won't order air bombardment of SouthWest even if he has a gun pointed to his head

Yorubas have a good number of Airmen and fighter Jet pilots, and non would be a part of blowing up their region unlike Ibos working for FG against Biafra

3 Likes

Re: Warning: Heavy Bombardment To Happen In SW/SE/SS In 72 Hrs From Now by OKKO(m): 10:58am On Apr 29, 2021
It could be true, an APC chieftain in Sunrise daily program Channels TV, swore that that security men have been given order to deal decisively on those regions and that Nigerians will see a difference in the next 5 days.

1 Like

Re: Warning: Heavy Bombardment To Happen In SW/SE/SS In 72 Hrs From Now by Christistruth00: 11:03am On Apr 29, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB keep your nonsense far from other Regions

and if you kill anyone in the South East God himself will deal with you.

2 Likes

Re: Warning: Heavy Bombardment To Happen In SW/SE/SS In 72 Hrs From Now by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 29, 2021
Brimstone77:
DSS Should be held accountable for any explosive detonation in the east, same DSS that accused ipob of planning to rub a bank, only for them to mastermind a bank rubbery in anambra,hoised a biafran flag on the gate to indict ipob...

The world must be put to notice that this same devilish agents have started planning another attack on Igbo soil..

If DSS have a first class intelligent that ipob or ESN were moving in military logistics,explosives or what ever why not secretly tip the military to confiscate it rather than bringing it to the general public??

Where did ipob get the explosives from? If it was shipped in from Lagos as claimed why not tip the customs at the border to seize it? Is there any explosive manufacturing factory in Lagos that ipob went to purchase those explosives from?? If yes why not go after them??

Once again the world should be put on notice that the nigerian DSS are planning to bomb the east using ipob as cover up...

And I also notify ndi Igbo to stay save, avoid crowded places and report any suspicious movement from any strangers in your location..
You're very ignorant of DSS work. Go back to era of Boko Haram full insurgency and see similar notifications, better face your music and take precautionary measures because very soon the monster you hail will turn your greatest enemy. Save my message and read it again when the time is due!

1 Like

Re: Warning: Heavy Bombardment To Happen In SW/SE/SS In 72 Hrs From Now by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:22pm On Apr 29, 2021
BosseJ:

Ahhh Olofo
Is it until it gets to your family before you get the memo?
Do you even spare a thought for the people currently under Boko Haram occupation?
Are you people fo0olish??

1 Like

Re: Warning: Heavy Bombardment To Happen In SW/SE/SS In 72 Hrs From Now by BosseJ: 12:28pm On Apr 29, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

Ahhh Olofo
Is it until it gets to your family before you get the memo?
Do you even spare a thought for the people currently under Boko Haram occupation?
Are you people fo0olish??

Oloshi. Na your father be olofo. Can you just imagine this idiot attacking me for expressing my opinion. Is that how you people intend to run your banana Republic? Stupid fool. If you quote me again, Shopona lo ma pa e. Don't go and find work to do, be forming activist and attacking everyone that doesn't see eye to eye with you online. Lazy nonentity.

4 Likes

Re: Warning: Heavy Bombardment To Happen In SW/SE/SS In 72 Hrs From Now by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:41pm On Apr 29, 2021
BosseJ:

Oloshi. Na your father be olofo. Can you just imagine this idiot attacking me for expressing my opinion. Is that how you people intend to run your banana Republic? Stupid fool. If you quote me again, Shopona lo ma pa e. Don't go and find work to do, be forming activist and attacking everyone that doesn't see eye to eye with you online. Lazy nonentity.

Hahaha
Angry man!
Nigeria has frustrated a lot of you!

1 Like

Re: Warning: Heavy Bombardment To Happen In SW/SE/SS In 72 Hrs From Now by Brimstone77: 12:45pm On Apr 29, 2021
Coronabirus:
You're very ignorant of DSS work. Go back to era of Boko Haram full insurgency and see similar notifications, better face your music and take precautionary measures because very soon the monster you hail will turn your greatest enemy. Save my message and read it again when the time is due!
oga your plans against ndi Igbo will only back fire... take it from me if there is any explosion in any public gathering in the east,I can swear with my life that nigerian military or government are responsible,you will never understand an Igbo man, we value life and we can never kill innocent people no matter what.....so save your self the stress about ndi Igbo..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obiano And Wife Chased Out Of Market By Traders Chanting Obi / Uzodinma Accused Of Planning To Rig Imo Election, Bribing Imo Residents For PVCs / Social Register: FG Unveils Plans For Families Of Injured, Fallen Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.