Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,034 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Why Do They Even Bother? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do They Even Bother? (206 Views)

Sincere Adherents Of Abrahamic Religions, Why Bother? / Why You Should Not Bother To Debate Whether Jesus Ever "Existed" / Why Do The Atheists Bother If They Don't Believe? Here Is Why. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do They Even Bother? by elated177: 9:19am On Apr 29, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Matthew 11: 20  Then Yahushua began to denounce the towns in which most of his miracles had been performed, because they did not repent. 21 “Woe to you, Chorazin! Woe to you, Bethsaida! For if the miracles that were performed in you had been performed in Tyre and Sidon, they would have repented long ago in sackcloth and ashes. 22 But I tell you, it will be more bearable for Tyre and Sidon on the day of judgment than for you. 23 And you, Capernaum, will you be lifted to the heavens? No, you will go down to Hades. For if the miracles that were performed in you had been performed in Sodom, it would have remained to this day. 24 But I tell you that it will be more bearable for Sodom on the day of judgment than for you.”

John 15: 22 If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not be guilty of sin; but now they have no excuse for their sin. 23 Whoever hates me hates my Father as well. 24 If I had not done among them the works no one else did, they would not be guilty of sin. As it is, they have seen, and yet they have hated both me and my Father. 25 But this is to fulfill what is written in their Law: ‘They hated me without reason.’

John 12:37 Even after Yahushua had performed so many signs in their presence, they still would not believe in him. 38 This was to fulfill the word of Isaiah the prophet: “Lord, who has believed our message and to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?” 39 For this reason they could not believe, because, as Isaiah says elsewhere: 40 “He has blinded their eyes and hardened their hearts, so they can neither see with their eyes, nor understand with their hearts, nor turn—and I would heal them.” 41 Isaiah said this because he saw Yahushua's glory and spoke about him.

In this part of the world, most people travel to the nooks and crannies of the country in search of powers to fight against the Light in the saints, servants and messengers of Yahushua the Messiah in their environment. They are wasting their time, their little spiritual energy and resources.

In this part of world where people would rather look for a way to quench the Light, which they see in the children of the of the Kingdom of the Light, effort in utter and absolute futility, than repent and turn away from the darkness and the deeds of darkness, the saints, servants and messengers of Yahushua the Messiah must always be conscious of their foreheads and the deeds of their own hands.

In this part of the world, wicked people will look at you and say: "we know say wetin you dey talk na true o, but we no go do am" Some will even say: "na only am wan go heaven." It is better for any genuine seeker of the Truth of YHVH Almighty, the one and only true God, to study the Scriptures for himself or herself. The Righteous Walk is an individual one. Everyone will answer for his or her actions on that day when we all appear before the judgement seat of the Righteous Judge, Yahushua the Messiah.

In this part of the world, men and women, whose hearts and consciences have been seared, deliberately and intentionally twist the Scriptures just to milk their gullible listeners and followers.

In this part of the world where most people are hostile to purity, holiness, honesty, truthfulness and righteousness, we, the saints, servants and messengers of Yahushua the Messiah, must not fail to honour our Father in heaven, YHVH ALMIGHTY, with our purity, honesty, holiness, truthfulness and righteousness.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!

1 Like

Re: Why Do They Even Bother? by elated177: 6:49pm On Apr 30, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!
Re: Why Do They Even Bother? by elated177: 8:04pm On Oct 11, 2021
YHVH Almighty is great.
Re: Why Do They Even Bother? by elated177: 12:28pm On Oct 25, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Let us, the saints, servants and messengers of Yahushua the Messiah, continue to infuriate and frustrate the forces of wickedness with our purity, holiness, sincerity and righteousness.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu YAH!

(1) (Reply)

Violent Prayer Points That Will Shake Hell / Powerful Personal Declaration From Lakewood Church / Seun A 'former Area Boy' , Rehabilitated By The Azemobor Gregory Foundation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.