Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,503 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

How Long Can It Take Me To Learn Game Development? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Long Can It Take Me To Learn Game Development? (188 Views)

Coders, How Long Do Your Laptop Batteries Last? / How To Make Money In Game Development For Developers. / Wanna Learn Game Development? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Long Can It Take Me To Learn Game Development? by JayWebtech: 9:45am On Apr 29, 2021
Often we get questions like the one above from our audience, or let me rephrase 80% of our audience are really concerned about this, which i believe it’s something normal (moreover no one wants to embark on an endless journey)

Let’s use a degree program as a case study, the duration for each course of study differs. For a case of four years program 50 students certainly embark on that journey which is suppose to be four years, right ?

I guess everyone would agree that due to an unknown factor or factors not everyone would graduate at that duration of four years.

THE LESSON HERE IS THAT THE MORE YOU PUT INTO IT, THE MORE YOU GET OUT OF IT.

Anyway the case of learning to be a developer either web, app/game or any IT skill doesn’t have a stipulated period to accumulate it all, rather it’s of stages. One needs to be PATIENT & PERSISTENT to climb up the hierarchy by mastering each level as one goes higher.

At some stages in life we would understand that, NOTHING CAN TAKE THE PLACE OF PERSISTENCE. talent will not , Genius will not , Education will not.

As Sir Winston Churchill said, ” PERSISTENCE & DETERMINATION ARE OMNIPOTENT “.

The world of programming is like an ocean which accumulating it all is out of the question, find your path (course) and trend it PATIENTLY $ PERSISTENTLY.

(1) (Reply)

Amazon App Store. / Hurry! Free Excel Masterclass / Loan App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.